Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-30-2010, 06:06 PM

Default AZ Deputy Shot!

Live feed at the link

This is the sh!ts!

Quote:
A Pinal County Sheriff's deputy was shot in the stomach Friday by an undocumented immigrant off Interstate 8, according sheriff's officials.

Lt. Tami Villar told 12 News that the search and rescue deputy was investigating a load of marijuana in the desert and was confronted by five suspects. She also said the wounded deputy is expected to survive.

Deputies believe at least two people were armed with long guns and at least one handgun. The deputy, whose name was not released, was patrolling alone in what is considered a high-traffic drug and human-smuggling corridor.

Villar said the deputy radioed dispatch about 4:30 p.m. to say he had been shot off Interstate 8 and Arizona 84, but he could not be found when authorities arrived at the scene.

The deputy was located more than an hour later and taken to the Casa Grande Medical Center for treatment.

His condition was not available.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office dispatched a helicopter and members of its SWAT team to Pinal County to assist in the case, said department spokesman Lt. Brian Lee. Lee said at 5:45 p.m. there were reports over the police scanner that suspects were shooting at a police helicopter. Lee did not know which agency was operating the helicopter.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio was headed to Pinal County to assist in the investigation, Lee said. The Border Patrol has sent agents to assist the Pinal County Sheriff's Office with the investigation, said Mario Escalante, a Border Patrol spokesman assigned to the Tucson sector.

"We are headed out to assist," he said.

Escalante said he had no further details about the shooting.

The nearest Border Patrol station in the area is located in Casa Grande.
Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news...#ixzz0mdfyjyWt
Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 PM

I saw the report on Ch 9, 10 PM news. I wonder if Ed Reyes, Mahoney and Mayor Villar think that is ok along with the murder of the rancher.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:32 PM

The arresting of illegal invaders is not tolerated but the shooting of Sheriff's Deputies is!
Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 AM

The ones who think that this is ok, should be rounded up with the illegals and sent to an island.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:21 AM

This has been covered pretty good in the media. I saw it on ch 7 and 9 last night.
LA times has a report in the EXTRA section today but I have not had time to read it. We should not let it just disappear. A rancher is dead and an AZ deputy is wounded. THAT SHOULD BE THE BEGINNING OF SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR DRUG DEALERS AND INVADERS. Just let someone tell me how they are just here for a better life. The rancher no longer has a life.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:07 AM

I can't help but get the feeling that all the publicity surrounding illegal immigration may be a ploy for the government to come to the rescue with an amnesty crammed the way they cram things now.

Well pretty much for my entire lifetime. Just seems extra dry and extra raw lately.

A lot extra stupid!