Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well , with the events of the day I truly hope Brewer signs this bill
and tells that moron dumbomba to go pound sand

I also hope that they ask every HISPANIC in the state to prove they are legal

Profiling is not a crime , they only want everyone to think it is ,

All kinds of people get profiled every day , yes even white people

Enough with the BS , the vast majority of illegals in Arizona and in this country are HISPANIC , time to address the problem and get it dealt with.

Legal , law abiding Americans of Hispanic decent have nothing to fear in the least.
And if there is a mistake or two , oh well ,

Am I wrong?
Stop it now please! SOS does not condone the practice of racially pointed law enforcement, nor will we allow people to encourage it here. This is a violation of our policies and rules, and can be grounds for getting confined to the restricted area.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Well , with the events of the day I truly hope Brewer signs this bill
and tells that moron dumbomba to go pound sand

Profiling is not a crime , they only want everyone to think it is ,

All kinds of people get profiled every day , yes even white people

Enough with the BS , the vast majority of illegals in Arizona and in this country are HISPANIC , time to address the problem and get it dealt with.

Legal , law abiding Americans of Hispanic decent have nothing to fear in the least.
And if there is a mistake or two , oh well ,

Am I wrong?
I agree. But, it is a poor strategy to even say the word "hispanic". Always remember that illegal immigration is a global problem and that even though hispanics tend to characterize the problem in the US, the problem is not exclusively hispanic. There are all kinds of illegal immigrants in Arizona, I'm sure and with this bill, we can confront all of them. There are illegal immigrants from Europe and Canada too. They all get a free ride from the hispanic political activists. Now would be the time to catch the non-hispanic illegals off their guard and further burden the hispanics with the issue with fewer returns for their work. They will be carrying water for the non-hispanic illegals.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Stop it now please! SOS does not condone the practice of racially pointed law enforcement, nor will we allow people to encourage it here. This is a violation of our policies and rules, and can be grounds for getting confined to the restricted area.
I don't think usa_today was talking about "racially pointed law enforcement" at all, whatever that is. usa_today was simply pointing out that hispanics characterize the problem of illegal immigration in Arizona and that in order to police illegal immigration in Arizona it is only inevitable that hispanics be singled out. It is entirely necessary, but as I have pointed out, it is a poor strategy to openly declare such a thing even though it is not racist and completely understandable to anyone sincerely opposed to illegal immigration to hope that all the hispanics in Arizona fall under the eye of law enforcement. I could imagine that there are plenty of hispanics who feel the same way and would gladly bear the eye of law enforcement in order to purge the state of the plague of illegals there, most of whom are hispanic.

We do have to keep reminding ourselves, the problem is global and cuts accross racial boundaries. To emphasize one race as the problem and another as the victim is a poor strategy, even where they might characterize the problem in any particular place.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
I don't think usa_today was talking about "racially pointed law enforcement" at all, whatever that is. usa_today was simply pointing out that hispanics characterize the problem of illegal immigration in Arizona and that in order to police illegal immigration in Arizona it is only inevitable that hispanics be singled out. It is entirely necessary, but as I have pointed out, it is a poor strategy to openly declare such a thing even though it is not racist and completely understandable to anyone sincerely opposed to illegal immigration to hope that all the hispanics in Arizona fall under the eye of law enforcement. I could imagine that there are plenty of hispanics who feel the same way and would gladly bear the eye of law enforcement in order to purge the state of the plague of illegals there, most of whom are hispanic.

We do have to keep reminding ourselves, the problem is global and cuts accross racial boundaries. To emphasize one race as the problem and another as the victim is a poor strategy, even where they might characterize the problem in any particular place.
SOS doesn't care what other hispanics think about it. Our path was clearly cut when the organization began. Singling out hispanics for immigration enforcement is a policy we don't support. We don't want to see any encouragements of that posted here. Doesn't matter what the percieved or real benefits of that might be.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:00 PM

Let me point out , to clarify my position

White people, Black people , all people are "profiled" every day for crimes

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A CRIME

What part are we not getting here?
There is a vast difference between RACIAL profiling and CRIMINAL profiling
One does not have to be a Harvard law student to "GET IT"

One profiles the MOST LIKELY SUBJECTS when they are looking for people that are breaking SPECIFIC LAWS , That is basic police work 101

If they are looking for a tall black man ,app 30 years old , they are not going to be pulling over 80 year old grannies

This mindset is whats killing us
I'M NOT SAYING ROUND UP ALL HISPANICS AND THROW THEM OUT
Far from it , I'm saying that our police need the authority to question , and enforce the laws

ONCE AGAIN
I was profiled as a 7/11 robber because I FIT THE PROFILE
I was stopped , forced from my car at gun point and ask to produce ID
Not a problem , I was on my way in 5 minutes when they determined I was not the person they were looking for and I had no warrants or other reason
to detain me.
Americans go through it every day , Are Hispanics somehow immune from being part of the laws that are used every day for Americans?
Old 04-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Let me spell it out for you. Here is the written offense:

Quote:
Do you understand now?
Old 04-23-2010, 01:57 PM

Let me be perfectly clear

If it was White Canadians flooding over the border into Arizona I would still say every one of them should be ask for ID and verification of legality

You obviously still don't get it

Its not about race , it has never been about race

The issue is one "group" of people are severe violators of the law
Until we get over this PC nonsense we are never going to win the fight

Do you want me to be more blunt ? not a problem
The biggest problem in Arizon is ILLEGAL MEXICANS

Sure there are other "illegals" in Arizona and they to need to be routed out
But when the ship is sinking one plugs the biggest hole first

And that my friend is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE

NOR IS IT RACIST
Old 04-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Let me be perfectly clear

You obviously still don't get it

Its not about race , it has never been about race
You made it about race here:
Quote:
That's what's at issue; I don't need to read any more tapdancing to distract me from this. So let me be clear too as you do not get it. Are you encouraging that or no?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:35 PM

Hispanic is not , nor have they ever been a race

They are a group of ethnicities

They are considered just as white as anyone else in the "Caucasoid" race

The race card is just a smokescreen

There is no race involved , only a group that has a higher percentage of
lawbreakers then most other groups.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Brewer rocks! Unbelievable, a little respect for law and the best interests of the American Southwest. Are we sure she's actually an elected official?