Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Continent Thief

I'm still going all out for Tom Campbell. Unfortunately most people still don't even know he's running.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-21-2009, 08:11 AM

Campbell has my vote in the primary. As far as the general election goes, whoever isn't a democrat and had a chance of winning.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:25 PM

Default Email From Jeff Scwhilk

Ironically neither Jeff nor Chelene supported Baldwin.

-----
> From: "Jeff Schwilk" <jeffschwilk@cox.net>
> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:48:00 -0800
> To:
>
> Rabid fake activist and long-time Jim Gilchrist ally Tony Genovese (above) is spreading more false rumors in his pathetic ongoing attempt to smear Chelene Nightingale and her run for Governor. He and his punk friends Davi Rodrigues and Sam Zisleman (new fake SOS.info group) are bloggoing all over Patriot sites and blasting emails like the one below with vile lies to attack her growing popular campaign. There are many dozens of other examples, but I'll spare you their hate.

Chelene is fully qualified to run for Governor and she will be on the June Primary ballot. As of this month, Chelene has been registered AIP for one full year. She will win the AIP Primary and she will be on the November ballot, likely against Meg Whitman and Jerry Brown.

The liars and smear agents all have ties to Neocons and other powerful entities assoiciated with Meg Whitman, Jerry Brown and other elitists and long time political insurgents. We will continue to expose these snakes and frauds whenever they pop out of their holes! THEY fear US (We the People) and are showing it more each day!

Ignore the lies and garbage put out by these goons. Chelene is on a roll and gaining more support daily. She is endorsed by former Presidential Candidate Chuck Baldwin. Meg has been endorsed by Juan McCain. America continues to rally behind Patriot candidates and you won't find a better one than Chelene! www.nightingaleforgovernor.com

Bcc: Nationwide Patriot Leader Network
Old 01-13-2010, 09:59 PM

Wow, he's using the verbiage that the liberals use "hate". And since when have I become a "goon"? These people really need a wakeup call on what reality is. This will only go on for a few more months and it will all be over, including Chelene's campaign for pie in the sky. Let them dream, sometimes that's all one has.

He and his punk friends Davi Rodrigues and Sam Zisleman (new fake SOS.info group) are bloggoing all over Patriot sites and blasting emails like the one below with vile lies to attack her growing popular campaign.quote

This statement is really funny, because Tony has never said anything kind about either one of these two. Tony in a world of his own, and no one wants to be with him.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 01-13-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:16 AM
SOS Associate

When you have to resort to someone like Schwilk to prop up your campaign, you are in deep doo-doo. He's on his way to another lawsuit for running off at the mouth with vile rumor and he's still not paying up on the previous one. Hell, if I were Nightingale I'd sue him for defamation for even speaking well of me, simply because it came from someone of that caliber.
that may of course be a case of pot calling the kettle black and all though.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:09 AM

If Chelene is getting more support by the day, it is the best kept secret since the Manhattan Project. An endorsement by Chuck Baldwin! What that amount to is minnows supporting other minnows in the shark tank.

Although there are still many who object to John McCain, his political star has risen since the election.

In the Quinnipiac poll, there was a narrow margin among respondents, 35-37 percent on whether the United States would have been better off had Obama's Republican opponent John McCain won last year's election.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Likely his endorsement will have much more weight today than it did.

I keep hoping that someone other than Meg Whitman will come forward.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
If Chelene is getting more support by the day, it is the best kept secret since the Manhattan Project. An endorsement by Chuck Baldwin! What that amount to is minnows supporting other minnows in the shark tank.

Although there are still many who object to John McCain, his political star has risen since the election.

In the Quinnipiac poll, there was a narrow margin among respondents, 35-37 percent on whether the United States would have been better off had Obama's Republican opponent John McCain won last year's election.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Likely his endorsement will have much more weight today than it did.

I keep hoping that someone other than Meg Whitman will come forward.
That is a direct quote from the above link.

"In the Quinnipiac poll, there was a narrow margin among respondents, 35-37 percent on whether the United States would have been better off had Obama's Republican opponent John McCain won last year's election."

What do those numbers mean, "35-37 percent"? A narrow margin? I don't understand what they are talking about.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Continent Thief

Well this is somewhat on topic, and since I've been one of his biggest supporters I feel I should be the one to post this. Tom Campbell has just announced he's dropping out of the governor's race to run for the Senate against Barbara Boxer. I can't say I'm too happy about this, since Boxer may be vulnerable anyway, but now who's left to support for governor? I don't think I could ever vote for Meg Whitman after that disgraceful praising of Van Jones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSn37TMXZO8. I guess that only leaves Jerry Brown, and he's totally out of the question. On the other hand if Campbell wins the Republican primary and goes on to defeat Boxer in November, I'll be one happy camper.

BTW, Tom is having one of his telephone town hall meetings tonight, and the topic will be the uncontrolled spending in Washington. You can call in by first registering here: http://www.campbell.org/action/jan14teletownhall. The meeting starts at 7:45, but I know from previous experience that it's best to get on the phone at least 15 minutes early if you want them to get to your call.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 01-14-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:52 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
That is a direct quote from the above link.

"In the Quinnipiac poll, there was a narrow margin among respondents, 35-37 percent on whether the United States would have been better off had Obama's Republican opponent John McCain won last year's election."

What do those numbers mean, "35-37 percent"? A narrow margin? I don't understand what they are talking about.
Twoller, I think she meant 35% agreed with the statement and 37% disagreed. I saw this poll on the news also and the figures are the same as the way in which it was reported.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Twoller, I think she meant 35% agreed with the statement and 37% disagreed. I saw this poll on the news also and the figures are the same as the way in which it was reported.
Thanks for that information.