Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Default Boehner and Republicans on amnesty strategy retreat. Jan. 29-31

Urgent Action is needed!

Our contacts at FAIR (Federation for Immigration Reform) are alerting anti amnesty activists that the House Republican leadership’s push for amnesty is officially ON!

John Boehner is organizing a group retreat for Republican Congressmen at a hotel on the shores of Maryland, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week, (Jan. 29-31).
While at the strategy retreat, Boehner will be presenting his proposal to House Republicans. We are being told that he has hired pro amnesty pollsters to present John Boehners plans.
Congressmen Mike McCaul of Texas (Numbers USA “D” rating), is currently drafting an immigration bill, and it has been reported to FAIR that McCaul’s bill HR1417
is the bill that Boehner wants to pass and use as his vehicle to conference with the Senate. It has been reported that John Boehner has told McCaul to “get it ready for the floor”.

During the conference
with the Senate on HR1417 Boehner will appoint four pro amnesty Republicans and Harry Reid will appoint four Democrats to the conference, and afterwards the bill will come back with the legalization of millions of illegal aliens and a massive immigration increase. It will then pass the house with a majority of Democrats and a few Republican votes. This is the reason that Congressmen Steve King says
we must oppose any new immigration laws at this time. It is imperative that everyone understands that we want no new immigration bills, because President Obama will not enforce any new laws!

Patriotic Americans must mobilize now!
This is not a drill!

Call your Congressmen and tell them you are aware of the retreat in Maryland, and Boehners plans for nation crushing amnesty.
We must bombard Congressmen McCaul’s phone lines and demand no amnesty for illegals and no surrender of our sovereignty!
Mike McCaul:
DC 202-225-2401
Austin: 512-473-2357
Brenham: 979-830-8497
Tomball: 281-255-8372
Capitol switchboard: 866-220-0044

In order to defeat this, it is imperative that we mobilize quickly and spread this alert to every patriot you are connected with. We need to relentlessly bombard Mike McCaul, the Republican leadership,
and your Republican Congressmen before and during the retreat, which is on January 29th, 30th and the 31st.

Monday, January 27th, at 11:00 AM, we are all personally visiting our congressmen’s office and delivering the attached letter, and personally informing the office of our knowledge of the pro amnesty
retreat that Boehner has planned, and our adamant disapproval of the legalization of illegal aliens. Good luck and God speed.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 01-24-2014 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:37 AM

I've called McCaul's offices, and they are prepared for the onslaught of callers. They are saying that this is an enforcement bill, and it may very well be, but it is also a Trojan horse, and will be the vehicle to pass the amnesty with the Senates attachments.

Keep telling them no new immigration bills at this time.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Robin has organized these visits, if you are anywhere near these offices please take the time to attend. I will be visiting Buck McKeon.

January 27th, Monday Confront your congressman. State your position!!!!

Congressman Buck McKeon Office Visit

Time: 11a.m. - Meet out front

Where: 26650 The Old Road

Santa Clarita, CA 91381

Congressman Gary Miller Office Visit

Time: 11 a.m. - Meet out front

Where: 8300 Utica Avenue

Ranco Cucamonga, CA 91730

Congressman Ed Royce Office Visit

Where: 210 W Birch St.

Brea, CA 92821

Congressman Paul Cook Office Visit

Where: 34923 Yucaipa Blvd.

Yucaipa, CA 92399

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 01-24-2014 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:02 PM

Hi Jean, I'll be at McKeon's office also. See you there!
Old 01-25-2014, 04:21 AM

Default My comments:

#1. John Boehner. I think I would like to hear it directly from John Boehner's own lips. That's not what he has been saying.

#2. FAIR. I was the FAIR New York State states adviser for several years. I am no longer. I have friends in FAIR and support them but we came to a misunderstanding, or disagreement, and I told them that I was still a supporter and further I would not engage in any actions, activity or words that were opposed or be detrimental.

My personal activity is definitely NOT politically correct. I'm very outspoken and honest. That rattles some of my network partners who are politically correct and rush to put distance between us. This has happened again here in January with a very important partner. We are still friends but I no longer participant nor want them involved in my activity. My frankness and unwillingness to be muzzled and censured has caused me a lot of trouble over the years. I get some rave reviews, and thanks, from some politicians and law enforcement and I get some blow back that is opposed to me. Generally it is running about 75% favorable and 25% complainants. I am correct and within the bounds of the law about 99.99999% of the time.

I need to step lightly hence forth so as to not be misunderstood nor offensive. Generally I have found that MOST of my network partners and most politicians *( not all ) are interested in my money. I am apparently considered an easy mark as I have dispersed sums for years. It seems to get around that WETIBBE is good for some cash. I receive vast numbers of solicitations that would break me and leave me impoverished.

In the case of some network partners I look at their salary's and dipping into the till and find that some are lavishing your and my contributions on themselves to the tune of North of $250,000 annually for lower echelon and over $300,000 for the top dogs. *( With NO accountability )

As unpalatable as it may sound large numbers of these, and many other E-mail solicitors, have the propensity to paint a picture of doom and gloom, Armageddon, end of the earth. THEY are the big hero's on the white horse who will stand up and fight for YOU !! *( If you lavish them with generous donations ).

I'm frankly skeptical of all of these doom and gloom predictions. Yes the situation is indeed catastrophic. And it may be a combination of genuine concern, sincerity and a little bit of snake oil.

I do believe that the Republicans are trying to move to the left of Democrats and apparently believe that appeasing and pandering to some voters is the answer. However, I also believe that Republican's are not dumb enough to deliberately flood the country with millions of illegal alien Democrats.

I've been around for a very long time and I have seen that when one party really "screws up" they alienate so many voters that the other party gets elected. It has been "your turn, my turn" for as long as I can remember.
Old 01-25-2014, 06:21 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I do believe that the Republicans are trying to move to the left of Democrats and apparently believe that appeasing and pandering to some voters is the answer. However, I also believe that Republican's are not dumb enough to deliberately flood the country with millions of illegal alien Democrats.

I've been around for a very long time and I have seen that when one party really "screws up" they alienate so many voters that the other party gets elected. It has been "your turn, my turn" for as long as I can remember.
What you may not have given enough thought to, is whether or not the top brass in the republican houses believe that partisanship is becoming obsolete under a more world-governing premise, and they have chosen a cool spot in hell for themselves. They may also believe they are doing the right thing for us all in light of what they know, and are not telling us out of fear for reprisals by the emerging power bloc
Old 01-25-2014, 08:00 AM

From what I'm reading, many of the Republicans are going the way of amnesty. Maybe because they think immigration issues don't matter that much to anymore. They're wrong, but there have been so many other issues to deal with that they just want to get one thing out of the way. They are just in to for themselves.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:42 AM

Wow, it's great to see everybody here. In my opinion SOS is alive and well, and that's why I keep coming back to this site.
I can post the actions that I know are going on in So Cal. and it's great to see people start talking about it.

Non of us are dead yet, and it seems there is still some fight left in all of us.

Predictions of all of our demise are still way too premature.

I'm 46 years old, with two little kids, and a lot I need to protect. Come hell or high water I'm going to Congressmen McKeons office Monday morning and let his office know just how alive I am.

I encourage every reader hear to make a personal visit to their (or someone elses Congressmen), and let them know that you know what's going on.

PS. It's good to be here amongst friends.

Regards,
Greg in LA
Old 01-25-2014, 08:44 AM

The office visit list is growing, we've been able to add 4 more visits to the list.

MAJORITY WHIP Kevin McCarthy's Bakersfield office:
Contact person: Nora Weber
nora1039@sbcglobal.net
DATE: Monday, January 27

TIME: 11am

4100 Empire Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93309
phone: (661) 327-3611
Fax: (661) 637-0867

CONGRESSMAN Dana Rohbacher's Huntington Beach office:

LOCATION; Meet in front the office
101 Main Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone: (714) 960-6483

CONGRESSMAN Ken Calvert's Corona office:
Contact person: Mort Stevenson

4160 Temescal Canyon Rd.
Corona, CA 92883
Phone: (951) 277-0042
Fax: (951) 277-0420

CONGRESSMAN David Valadao's Bakersfield office:
NOTE: REP VALADAO SIGNED NANCY PELOSI'S AMNESTY BILL HR 15
Contact person: Frances Morgan

2700 M Street
Bakersfield, California 93301
Phone: (661) 864-7736
Fax: (559) 582-5527

CONGRESSMAN BUCK McKEON
Greg Aprahanian

26650 The Old Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91381
http://mckeon.house.gov/

CONGRESSMAN GARY MILER
Ly Kou and Robin Hvidston

8300 Utica Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
http://garymiller.house.gov/

CONGRESSMAN ED ROYCE
Robert Lauten

210 W Birch Street
Brea, CA 92821
http://royce.house.gov/

CONGRESSMAN PAUL COOK
Jackie and Norma

LOCATION: Meet in front of Congressman Paul Cook's YUCAIPA OFFICE
34932 Yucaipa Blvd
Yucaipa, CA 92399
http://cook.house.gov
Old 01-25-2014, 09:37 AM
SOS Associate

I've been a bit unstable lately, in the physical sense, so I can't be point man on something up here right now, but I'll try and think of some other way I can be of use on this.

If you and Jean want to draw up an Email, we can send it out through the forum, and other means, and we can change up the marquis at the top of the forum if you come up with some words