Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-13-2014, 12:00 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Burbank Protest

I received this invite on FB:

Burbank, Ca E. Burbank Blvd. & I-5 overpass event. Saturday, July 19 11:00-4:00pm in PDT

This is a nationwide protest.
Bring a friend, have some fun! This one is important folks and we expect everybody to be there to show support for this great nation that is taking a undeserved beating by corrupt evil people. We are Americans, its time to defend what is ours!

July 18th National Event organized by multiple groups coming together in continual defiance of the Federal government's unconstitutional actions. We stand in solidarity with protest movements at state capitols, Mexican Consulates, overpasses, intersections, city halls, immigrant detention centers, and more around the Nation this weekend.

At this time, participating organizations include America Working, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), Americans Have Had Enough Coalition, Make Them Listen, MINNSIR, Overpasses For America, and 2 Million Bikers To DC, Remember 1986, Riders USA, Tea Party Community, Help Save Maryland, and Tea Party Tribune with others having expressed great interest in joining this cause.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:06 AM
"SZinWestLA"

And for the Davis of the world (I got this morsel of info off the ALIPAC website).

Sacramento, 1315 10th St, Sacramento, CA 95814, Saturday, July 19, 9:00am-12:00pm. This event will take place at the California State Capitol.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:14 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
And for the Davis of the world (I got this morsel of info off the ALIPAC website).

Sacramento, 1315 10th St, Sacramento, CA 95814, Saturday, July 19, 9:00am-12:00pm. This event will take place at the California State Capitol.
This is all I could find in relation to a protest. It says zip about illegals though.

Quote:
Permit Number
2014-777
Event
Overpasses for America
Location(s)
North Side, South Side, Area 1
Set-up Time
7/19/2014 8:00 AM
Start Date/Time
7/19/2014 9:00 AM
End Date/Time
7/19/2014 1:00 PM
Participant(s)
Details
Patriotic organization carrying flags and signs in support of our sovereignty as a nation of laws.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:07 PM

I will be in Hesperia on Main and 15 overpass. Hope to meet many others of my mind set and have something thrown at me. Whoopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:55 AM

Here is a list of protests nationwide.

http://makethemlisten.wix.com/nation...location/c1bhc

There are several in California and a few in the Los Angeles area!

I have probably gotten this info too late to do any good but it took me a while to get registered.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:06 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Cool things about today's event in Burbank:

- 20 people were in attendance; I knew only 1 of them. It was almost entirely NEW faces/participants.

- The location was good. PLENTY of traffic was going past us on Burbank Blvd.

- The critics were largely peaceful and (relatively) well behaved. We did not get an ANSWER L.A. caliber reception.

The Participants! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05bC...8pnXd42vU-NaqA

The Naysayers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVP...8pnXd42vU-NaqA