Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-29-2010, 02:25 PM

Default Meg Whitman knowingly employed illegal immigrant as maid, Gloria Allred charges

Meg Whitman knowingly employed illegal immigrant as maid, Gloria Allred charges
A former housekeeper for Meg Whitman claims the Republican governor candidate knew she was an illegal immigrant but continued to employ her, according to her attorney Gloria Allred.
Allred said Whitman caused the worker to "feel exploited, disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally and financially abused." The worker alleges Whitman knew she was here illegally but did not act on it until she decided to run for governor last year.
Whitman attorney Tom Hiltachk told reporters Wednesday: "This person was initially hired by Meg Whitman in November 2000. She filled out standard [Internal Revenue Service] forms and Department of Justice forms and presented her Social Security card and California driver's license. She filled out immigration forms that stated under penalty of perjury that she was a lawful resident."
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...id-claims.html
Old 09-29-2010, 05:20 PM
SOS Associate

This is beginning to look like a big scam. This employee of hers is quite obviously a liar. She tendered fraudulent documents to obtain employment, and kept up the facade for years. this seems to me to be BS about Whitman abusing her, and there seems to be no proof of that at all.
I'm not pro-whitman or anything, but I'm quite fed up with illegals claiming victimhood after having willingly perjured and forged in addition to living here illegally. Right now, I think it should be our position that we protect the American first, and that is whitman. If it turns out she had some knowledge, then we deal with that as we would anyone else that hired a single ineligible worker. But in the meantime, the illegal who forged and perjured seems to be self admitted at this point, and should be on her way to detention before breakfast.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM

The illegal was weeping and wailing about how badly she was treated. As much as I hate Whitman, this illegal is really laying it on too thick.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:22 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The illegal was weeping and wailing about how badly she was treated. As much as I hate Whitman, this illegal is really laying it on too thick.

I agree. This smells of a conveniently concocted and slightly premature "October Surprise."

Besides, Juanita The Illegal Maid is not what should upset Californians about Whitman: http://derailamnestydotcom.blogspot....not-issue.html
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM

This is supposed to be what will kill Whitman. I hope the maid will be deported as soon as possible and in the mean time she should be in jail. The voters should deal with Whitman for many other things.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:33 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
This is supposed to be what will kill Whitman. I hope the maid will be deported as soon as possible and in the mean time she should be in jail. The voters should deal with Whitman for many other things.
There is some sort of philosophical moral to this story. That border hopper was getting $23 an hour. Tell me to my face that an American wouldn't have gladly taken the job with that compensation (w/ or w/o care mileage fees).

See folks? Nothing good comes from treating illegal aliens well.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Continent Thief

I added this list part before your reply, and that is how does anyone know that Whitman got those letters from the SSA? This casts doubt on Gloria Allred's position as well. Of course there's no question that the illegal maid should be deported, it's a question of what Whitman knew and when she knew it.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 09-30-2010 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:11 AM

I watched that interview with Allred and the Invader this morning. It was just plain sicking. Gloria Allred is the scum bag of the legal profession. If my attorney hugged and fondled me the way Gloria does her clients, I would fire her.

$23 an hour and Meg could not find an American who would do the work? I kinda of believe Meg is lying and for sure the Invader is.
I hope everyone will keep us posted and see what happens to the Invader.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 AM

I have one big question. It has been stated by the Social Security themselves that they do not send out those no-match letters to any employer who has less than 100 no-match employees. They never sent them to employers with less employees, and even those that did employee large numbers weren't sent the no-match unless a large number of their employees were no-match.

The maid was hired through an employment agency, so was the no-match sent to the employment agency? Some of those employment agencies ask a flat fee upfront, and others expect a percentage of the employees pay for a specified length of time. So after 9 years, was the illegal still associated with the employment agency, or was she not?

When I listened to the 37 min. interview with Allred I noticed Allred refused to answer whether the illegals had used false documents or signed anything stating she was a citizen, although Allred was asked at least 4 times. Finally Allred said she wouldn't answer that question.

When asked why the illegal, if she had been so abused, didn't just quit and work somewhere else. Allred first responded that it is hard to find a job in this economy, and then that not everyone can simply go get another job. Well, for 8 of those 9 years the illegal worked for Whitman, the economy was very strong, and for an illegal to get another maid job here in California is by far easier than for a citizen. So Allred is really lying on that one and as she said it she groped for an answer.

It wouldn't surprise me if Whitman had known or at least had some inkling that she was an illegal. But she may have just figured "don't ask, don't tell" and that made it ok.

At the time the illegal went to Whitman and revealed that she was an illegal she was asking for help from Whitman and her husband. She obviously thought that she had little to fear in telling the Whitmans.

There is far more to this than the illegal is saying. What was really annoying while watching the interview of the illegal and Allread, was the constant crying from the illegal. Her being fired was over a year ago, yet she's still crying! What a show!!! Who should be crying is the US citizen who was out of a job and would have take a maid job at $23 an hour in a heart beat.

No one asked Allred how the illegal and her illegal husband were supporting themselves and their illegal kids today, and it was so sickening to hear Allred continue to claim how brave the illegal was for stepping forward. Hell, those illegals have nothing to fear, it is we citizens who are the ones at risk from being sued by the likes of Allred and any other low life attorney. What scum.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-30-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 AM

Great analysis Jean. I also figure that Nutmeg knew she was dealing with an illegal from day one. The illegal is putting on a great show for "cash" and nothing else.

While Nutmeg is probably a ruthless, wealthy, predator and an undoubtedly
reprehensible liar it is obvious that the illegal "victim" and Allred are executing a shakedown of the billionaire.

So one more of these darlings that Obama wants to bring out of "the shadows" is now blatantly attempting, with the help of a crooked lawyer, to have an effect on a gubernatorial election. How much more out of "the shadows" can this get?

My guess is that the illegal rodent doesn't care if she is deported because she expects with a degree of certainty to go back to her beloved Mexico with a few of Nutmeg's millions. Why else would she risk deportation?

Nutmeg has been courting these illegals and their crooked votes.
Enjoy Meg!!! You nasty b**ch!