Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-15-2012, 08:02 AM

Default Love to tell Republicans they'll be Double Loosers.

I'm enjoying calling the offices of John Boehner and Lindsay Grahamanasty in Washington and calling them "double loosers" if they pass "Comprehensive immigration reform".

I remind them that they will be loosers if they give illegal aliens citizenship because they are natural Democrat voters and they will not vote Republican. I then tell them that after they betray Republicans, we will not show up for them on elections which will make Republican politicians "Double Loosers"!

Of course they do not listen, the call takers just answers that "Hispanics are conservative family oriented voters".

It's like talking to a brain washed cult member who's just about to drink the poison laced cool-aid.

I don't know if my calls will do any good, but they need to hear the wrath of their constituents before we commit national suicide.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 11-15-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:00 AM

Default Yes - me too !

I have been a conservative Republican all of my life but I began to give up on George Bush about enforcing the immigration and customs laws., And now, after this election, I have symbolically thrown in the towel for the current Republican Party. About the only people I still have a small amount of regard for are Peter King, Steve King, Jeff Sessions and Louie Gohmert.

The others are rolling over in droves. Same goes for the conservative radio talk show hosts.

Mitt Romney spelled out how Obama won. Free stuff. Food stamps, free cell phones. College loans. Obama-care.

The free loaders and parasites are apparently clamoring for goodies paid for by the more affluent.

The appaling numbers of idiots that vote are destined to learn about the poisoned pill in their freebies.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-16-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I have been a conservative Republican all of my life but I began to give up on George Bush about enforcing the immigration and customs laws., And now, after this election, I have symbolically thrown in the towel for the current Republican Party. About the only people I still have a small amount of regard for are Peter King, Steve King, Jeff Sessions and Louie Gohmert.

The others are rolling over in droves. Same goes for the conservative radio talk show hosts.

Mitt Romney spelled out how Obama won. Free stuff. Food stamps, free cell phones. College loans. Obama-care.

The free loaders and parasites are apparently clamoring for goodies paid for by the more affluent.

The appaling numbers of idiots that vote are destined to learn about the poisoned pill in their freebies.
There's another, equally suspect, and often evaded problem. Conservatives do not get involved in the daily operation of their government nearly as much as the democrats do. They also do not get as involved in the actual work of prosecuting the conservative agenda as do (did) the democrats.
Take a look at all the public meetings, hearings, and actions that I have been involved in, and that have videos posted on this forum. You see me outnumbered and alone most of the time. Not just me, and not just immigration related either, butmany conservative causes, and conservative activists. When the election is over, the conservative republicans go back to their personal lives, but the democrat army goes into community centers, government buildings, and legislative houses.
Let's at least own one thing. We feel our work should be limited to the ballot box and expressed outrage. A little in the lawsuit arena, but not nearly as much as the left, the democrats. Along that line, is it any surprise that the RINO's would fill in at the top and hijack the party? It was easy for them. They're smart and monied. We're lazy and somewhat selfish.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Take a look at all the public meetings, hearings, and actions that I have been involved in, and that have videos posted on this forum. You see me outnumbered and alone most of the time. Not just me, and not just immigration related either, butmany conservative causes, and conservative activists. When the election is over, the conservative republicans go back to their personal lives, but the democrat army goes into community centers, government buildings, and legislative houses.
Let's at least own one thing. We feel our work should be limited to the ballot box and expressed outrage. A little in the lawsuit arena, but not nearly as much as the left, the democrats. Along that line, is it any surprise that the RINO's would fill in at the top and hijack the party? It was easy for them. They're smart and monied. We're lazy and somewhat selfish.
You are correct about those who have and do fight for what we do here are very absent in support. It is not really all Dems but those who are riding on the backs of the more moderate Dems.
Believe me, I see you out there alone so many times and wonder where your support is. Do you have any support of any Party? Does not look like you do.
I worked as hard as I could, until I realized that it was time to think of me.
These days, most of what I see and hear are those who want to trash any one they disagree with.

I wish you success in your service to our country, even when I don't completly agree.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:56 PM

Ayatollah, and everyone here thanks for all of your hard work.

Most people just can't maintain their job and family and fight for the cause to the degree that the hard core leftist in this country do. Lets face it, most of the leftist activists just don't really have a family or career to maintain so that leaves them a lot of extra time to fight for their cause. Most of us don't have that luxury.

In a healthy country people live their lives and shouldn't need to micromanage their government or have the problems of out of control mass immigration that is allowed to happen because one entity (the cheap labor lobby) wants to drastically depressing wages and the Democrat party wants to elect
a new people to defeat those on the opposing side of the political spectrum.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 11-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM

I had a fun calling Lindsey Grahamnasty's office today.

I made a big effort to be soft and polite.
Me: I've heard that Senator Graham is trying to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Call taker: Yes

Me: How is that going to help Republicans.

Call taker: Were not trying to help Republicans, were trying to solve a problem.

Me: I know you're not trying to help Republicans! That's what we've been trying to tell you! an amnesty will just further marginalize Republicans!
After you give amnesty to the illegals they will not vote Republican, They vote Democrat because they want a check from the government. Then when you betray all the Republicans we won't show up on election day! That will make you a double looser!!!!! Do you want to be a double looser!!!

Call taker: Ok, I see your point, I'll pass it on.

Me: Thank you.

I can't believe that I finally got someone to understand!
and I can't believe that I got Lindsey Grahamanasty's office to admit that they are not trying to help Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Greg in LA; 11-16-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:50 AM

Did you feel like you were not hitting your head against the wall? All I want to do is get out into the streets. It's a sad day for America!
Old 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM

Yes I do feel like I am hitting my head against a wall.

We lose and the answer from the elite is more of the poison that is killing the patient.

They of course know everything. What can you do?
Old 11-20-2012, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Yes I do feel like I am hitting my head against a wall.

We lose and the answer from the elite is more of the poison that is killing the patient.

They of course know everything. What can you do?
The first thing I did was, stop listening to those that you KNOW are wrong.