Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-07-2010, 01:44 PM

Default Canadian scam

Canadian Health & Care Mall SCAM‏

Friends:

Earlier in September some of you received an E-mail sent under my name:

http://www.dqe6.txpills.com

Following up------

It turned out to be a Canadian Health & Care Mall selling pills. The website showed an impressive multi story building in Kingston, Ontario.

I sent out some notices to "contacts" and wrote to the company CEO. Today the letter came back undeliverable, unknown.

Upon trying to open the website it is no longer found.

Upon Googling the name, Google comes up absolutely loaded with reports from others who had the same experience and further many who ordered, sent money and never received the merchandise. Some complaints said the main office was in Monroe, Louisiana. But the company can no longer be found by Google.

If there is any recurrence of dubious E-mails in my name please inform me and I will follow up.

Old 10-22-2010, 03:22 AM

Default More info:

Folks:

There has been another incident. One of my friends is the victim this time. The Canadian SCAM web address was sent to me using his name.

Here's a website that tracks scammers and that has accumulated a great amount of detail about this one:

http://spamtrackers.eu/wiki/index.ph...th%26Care_Mall

This friend/victim sent out warning E-mails to all of his contact list. He said - if anyone receives an E-mail in his name with only a website address - DO NOT OPEN the site. Apparently someone has informed him that if the bogus E-mails are deleted a couple of times it goes away.

According to SPAM trackers the setup is a Trojan horse that plants instructions on servers and other peoples computers that tell them/those to distribute the phony websites.