Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-07-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
"full of crap"? Wow. That's really original. No doubt an example of your culture's great tradition of thoughtful discourse and diplomacy.

The death of the defense industry killed California?

Really? And just what was California like before the defense industry came here in WW2? It was great, that's what it was like.
Do you personally remember what California was like before December 7th, 1941? I'm not so sure you do.

If I remember the books right, there was a depression with a whole lot of hungry Americans.

There is a quote by writer Stella Hughes,

Quote:
Time can improve any memory
Just what were "the good old days"?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-07-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Do you personally remember what California was like before December 7th, 1941? I'm not so sure you do.

If I remember the books right, there was a depression with a whole lot of hungry Americans.

There is a quote by writer Stella Hughes,

Just what were "the good old days"?

The good old days were when California was recognizably American, when American flags outnumbered Mexican flags and English speakers outnumbered babbling, squalling 3d world primitives.

No, I was not born until after WW2. I don't have personal knowledge of pre-war California, but neither do I have personal knowledge of the Roman Empire, the American Revolution, or anything else in history prior to my birth. Human beings rely on the historical record rather than on personal recollections because the span of history far exceeds the life of any single person. That's what distinguishes us as humans. We invent languages, writing, books, tools, and we create an historical record. Lower animals like cattle, sheep (and apparently you) don't rely on a written historical record and their knowledge is limited to what they've personally experienced in their own short life times.

Yes, there was a depression in the 1930's. Yes people were poor. But, California had a viable economy with oil, agriculture, motion pictures, aviation (Chas. Lindburgh's airplane was built at Ryan Aviation in San Diego and Hughes Aviation was in Culver City), in 1908, the first of several huge telescopes were installed at the Palomar Observatory on Mt. Wilson and there were huge fishing fleets operating out of San Diego, San Pedro and Monterrey. California was recognizably American and not a third world sewer like it is now.

In the good old days, before the onslaught of millions of third world primitives, schools were good even if students were poor, kids weren't shot by "minority" gang bangers on their way to and from them, and the quality of life was vastly superior in so many ways, even if people were not as well off as they'd like to be. My parents and others talked about the depression and whatever problems Americans might have had, they were never forced to flee their homes by an invasion of third world scum. When Pearl Harbor was attacked and we were threatened with invasion, the American government of that time at least defended the American people unlike the government today that has abandoned them.

As bad as things were during the depression, Americans migrated to California instead of out of it during that difficult time.

What is the title of this thread? THIS IS IT. GOING TO LEAVE CALIFORNIA ASAP.

If you think millions of third world cockroaches are so wonderful, why does your website have a thread with a string of people saying Screw it...I've had enough! [?]
Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Don,

Due to your customary literary style, I'll take this as a high complement from you:

Quote:
Lower animals like cattle, sheep (and apparently you)
One more time.

If you have a bitch about the "invasion of California" by "third world scum" and "cockroaches", you have no farther to look than your scumbag American Congressman, two scumbag American Senators, scumbag president, and your scumbag American - perhaps former - third world hiring employer. If they had their bags mashed over illegal immigration all those "pregnant Mexican women surrounded by eight kids" and other third world, in your view, troglodyte degenerates wouldn't be here either.

There would be no "third world invasion" without American business and American politicians colluding and profiting via illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are the outward symptom of the disease, not the insidious cause of the disease itself.

Why don't you put as much effort into running culpable politicians out of town on a rail and jailing errant employers as you do bitching about Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews?

By the way, it's not my website, nor do I have any say into how the organization conducts its business, nor do I intend for my commentary or personal activity to be taken as the official voice and action of Save Our State.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
If you have a bitch about the "invasion of California" by "third world scum" and "cockroaches", you have no farther to look than your scumbag American Congressman, two scumbag American Senators, scumbag president, and your scumbag American - perhaps former - third world hiring employer. If they had their bags mashed over illegal immigration all those "pregnant Mexican women surrounded by eight kids" and other third world, in your view, troglodyte degenerates wouldn't be here either.

There would be no "third world invasion" without American business and American politicians colluding and profiting via illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are the outward symptom of the disease, not the insidious cause of the disease itself.
Well said, Ilbegone. I would just add to your list the scumbag pro-illegal immigration PAC's (e.g. La Raza, MeCHA, MALDEF, LULAC), and the enabling bleeding-heart liberal voters (especially in California) who help those scumbag politicians get elected.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Don,

Due to your customary literary style, I'll take this as a high complement from you:

One more time.

Why don't you put as much effort into running culpable politicians out of town on a rail and jailing errant employers as you do bitching about Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews?

By the way, it's not my website, nor do I have any say into how the organization conducts its business, nor do I intend for my commentary or personal activity to be taken as the official voice and action of Save Our State.
I have never hesitated to condemn the white GOP traitors who helped open the doors to foreign invasion: Ronald Reagan (Amnesty in 1986) , George W. Bush (open borders, amnesty), John McCain (open borders, amnesty) , Dan Lungren (big tent), Jack Kemp (big tent GOP), William Bennett (open borders) , Michael Medved (Zionist who wants open borders for the US, but border wall for Israel), Hugh Hewitt ( Big tent GOP and 'pathway to citizenship," but not to his neighborhood), and others. If you look at my post No. 30 in this thread, I specifically condemned RINO Hugh Hewitt, because he has publicly announced his intentions to move to another state with fewer Hispanics.

I have as much right to criticize illegal aliens as I do to criticize white RINO traitors. You don't get to tell me who I can't criticize.

If you are so upset with scumbag politicians and scumbag employers, blah, blah, blah, then go for it. I do not seek to gag you. Criticize anyone you want.

BTW, I did not start this thread about getting out of California ASAP because of too many Hispanics here. Maybe you should take up this thread with the person who started it.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
You don't get to tell me who I can't criticize.
It's not the who, it's the how.

Anyone who has come here illegally as an adult and under their free will needs to be deported. That includes those who have committed fraud in order to become naturalized.

However, I criticize politicians and business interests for their anti-American citizen whore-ness, you have blanket approach criticized people on the basis of their ancestry, regardless of their citizenship or personal beliefs.

That strips you of credibility. You yourself put that pointy hat on your own head.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 11-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
It's not the who, it's the how.

Anyone who has come here illegally as an adult and under their free will needs to be deported. That includes those who have committed fraud in order to become naturalized.

However, I criticize politicians and business interests for their anti-American citizen whore-ness, you have blanket approach criticized people on the basis of their ancestry, regardless of their citizenship or personal beliefs.

That strips you of credibility. You yourself put that pointy hat on your own head.
Wrong. You don't get to dictate "how" I criticize filthy stinking third world scum and cockroaches either.

You can call me all the names you like if it makes you feel better. The truth is that minorities can't stampede fast enough to "integrate" towns full of white people like me, and you can't run fast enough to get away from communities full of minorities after they do it.

Why have millions of Americans already left California? Why are people on this web site talking openly about leaving California? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AWAY TO A STATE WITH FEWER HISPANICS IN IT, THAT'S WHY!
Old 11-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Wrong. You don't get to dictate "how" I criticize filthy stinking third world scum and cockroaches either.

You can call me all the names you like if it makes you feel better. The truth is that minorities can't stampede fast enough to "integrate" towns full of white people like me, and you can't run fast enough to get away from communities full of minorities after they do it.

Why have millions of Americans already left California? Why are people on this web site talking openly about leaving California? BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RUN AWAY TO A STATE WITH FEWER HISPANICS IN IT, THAT'S WHY!
I don't believe you've reached your full potential yet.

Let it out, don't hold yourself back. After all, you have the right to free speech. Not to mention showing the whole world what you truly believe and what you truly are.

Who is who, who believes what, and who is among those victimized by illegal immigration besides your chosen group? You don't have the slightest clue, and you don't care.

Ignorance is one thing, but willful blindness is another.

If you are going to have an enemy, maybe you might want to correctly identify who the enemy is and understand him, otherwise you're going to get your ass kicked. As well, if you concentrate on the tool of battle rather than the puppet master who wields the tool, you're toast.

On the other hand, the web makes a great medium for those who get their kicks vituperating players in a tragic opera they barely understand while seated in the white only section.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-08-2010 at 07:29 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I believe the reason this thread started up was over the Brown victory giving the liberal spender democrats a huge advantage in passing their agenda, raising taxes, and further crippling the future of California; I don't think the thread was predicated on illegals. although they are always an implied factor