Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-09-2011, 08:22 PM

Default High End Cultural White House Event

Check out this black poet invited by Michelle Obama to the White House.

Remember....this man will perform in the residence of the President of the United States. Under our first African American President the USA has officially achieved the same cultural and intellectual level as Haiti.

http://www.breitbart.tv/this-guy-has...ichelle-obama/

Last edited by Don; 05-09-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:12 AM

Default Katt Williams

Ya think that invitee is culturally high. _ He is !

Just listen to Katt Williams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qazuw...eature=related
Old 05-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Administrator

I want to remind that generally we are not a forum that delves into racially explicit issues unless they quite well fit into our agenda. We understand your concerns about this, but there are more suitable forums to discuss these issues than this one.
Old 05-10-2011, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I want to remind that generally we are not a forum that delves into racially explicit issues unless they quite well fit into our agenda. We understand your concerns about this, but there are more suitable forums to discuss these issues than this one.
This idiot is the President of the United States. He is a fair object of comment and criticism. He was shoved down our throats as "the first African American President." He wrote a book about racial identity and extolled the "Black Value System." See Dreams From My Father. Now we have the Black Value System in action. This is fair criticism and fair comment about a news story that has been publicly published and is undisputed.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
This idiot is the President of the United States. He is a fair object of comment and criticism. He was shoved down our throats as "the first African American President." He wrote a book about racial identity and extolled the "Black Value System." See Dreams From My Father. Now we have the Black Value System in action. This is fair criticism and fair comment about a news story that has been publicly published and is undisputed.
My job is to keep this forum bent towards our agenda. That doesn't mean we prohibit everything else, however many racially based subjects start infringing on our rules and guidelines. When in doubt; Ask yourself whether it will promote our agenda while complying with our rules and guidelines. We're saying this in regards to topics that start brushing up against our rules and guidelines

Last edited by admin; 05-10-2011 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:32 AM

Default Don: from a friend.

Don:

Whenever I have a couple of glasses of wine I usually loosen up and say things that are somewhat risque. Like now!

Please, drop it. Zip, it up. Don't respond any more.

I've been kicked off of many websites. Take it from an old salt. Never, ever engage in an argument with the administrator/owner. It is a foregone conclusion that you will lose.

I think you are level and a valuable contributor. Truth be known that I agree with you. In our democracy peope are completely entitled to their likes, dislikes and yes even racism. But these websites are not democratic.

Regards:

Bill Tibbe