Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-28-2010, 06:21 PM

I accused some a few days ago of drinking lemon juice for breakfast. Tonight I will change that to a blood and lemon juice cocktail. I am glad I still drink coffee. Of course I do not think we need more refuges or illegal invaders but DAMN folks, no matter what, they did not ORDER a 7.0 quake just to shake the island up a bit. If you do not have any funds to send or just do not want to send any, why not just keep quiet and do not interfer with those who do want to do what ever they want to do?
Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
What are you talking about? First you say this has nothing to do with illegal aliens. Then you say the "movement" is growing increasingly "cold to the needs of others". It is you who insist on confusing the two subjects.

Why indeed do you stay in "the movement" and I assume you are talking about the war against illegal immigration. Didn't you know that proponents of illegal immigrants base their support on need? Nobody is in this country illegally because they have it better where they come from. And their sympathizers are in tune with this. This is part of what motivates them. The other is simple sadism and loathing for the country they live in.

If you are against illegal immigration, then where is your sympathy for your fellow citizens? Why are you so cold towards them? Why are willing to put the needs of Haitian illegals before the needs of citizens of this country?

If one opposes aid to Haiti, even in the face of a major earthquake, then this should be taken in context. The context being Haiti is already getting tons of aid and it's not doing them a bit of good. Even so, they are happy to suck it up and offer no evidence of progress. Even the simplest soul might voice skepticism over offering aid to a disaster ridden country when they squander what they are getting already. And, continue to contribute to illegal immigration to one of their major benefactors.
And you are butting on on this for what reason?
Old 01-28-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.
Maybe you should just go curl up in your cave in Idaho and die. At least then I won't have to share the air with a self-absorbed jackass like yourself anymore.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Maybe you should just go curl up in your cave in Idaho and die. At least then I won't have to share the air with a self-absorbed jackass like yourself anymore.
The issue raised by the bankrupting of American hospitals by third world human garbage from Haiti raises the question of where will Americans get medical care when those hospitals are gone?

When the American economy is finally completely gutted by demands from third world parasites, who will feed Americans?

You resort to name calling and personal attacks because you're too stupid to confront this important issue. Why do you think the Haitians are entitled to health care, but that Americans are not? Why do you think Haitians have more right to American property than Americans?

Do Americans have any rights to exist or is it the lot of Americans to be indentured to third world parasites?

You may feel less guilty by calling me names and affirming the racial and moral superiority of Haitians, but you have ignored the fundamental issue of what is going to happen to Americans when insatiable demands of the third world people have completely sucked us dry and left us as destitute as they are?

WHERE WILL FLORIDA CITIZENS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO FOR HEALTH CARE AFTER THEIR HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN BANKRUPTED BY HAITIANS?

WHEN AMERICAN CHILDREN DIE FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, WILL YOU TELL THEIR GRIEVING PARENTS TO CURL UP AND DIE AND CALL THEM JACKASSES?

Last edited by Don; 01-29-2010 at 05:03 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:17 AM

Default Point of clarification.

The plight of our hospitals seems to be misunderstood here by some if not many. Let's clarify.

The costs of treating illegal aliens that the hospitals are incurring accrue legally to the Federal Government who is supposed to reimburse the hospitals for the costs incurred. The Federal Government just doesn't do it. There are some cases where they reluctantly dole out small sums of money to some hospitals in some states but it is woefully inadequate. So it is the penny pinching, cheap skate Government.

However, the government doesn't generate any revenue. They collect taxes from the citizens. So effectively, if the Government paid 100 cents on the dollar it would come from our pockets ! It's a double edge sword. It depends on whose ox is being gored !

Take the case of Marin County hospital in Florida. An illegal alien sustained massive head trauma. His lengthy stay cost the hospital 2 million dollars. They finally chartered an airplane and flew him back to his country, I think it was Guatemala. So guess what - everybody sued the hospital including the family.

Lets take the case of the pregnant Mexican muchachas who sit at the border at 8 1/2 months then race across to give birth in the USA. I think I read that 70% of births in one Texas hospital were illegal border jumpers.

Once those illegal mamas give birth the baby is an American and the milking machine begins. An anchor baby is worth $10,000 annually in prenatal care, post natal, Medicaid, food stamps, County, State and Federal give aways.

So far as Haitians being treated in Miami hospitals, it's the Federal Government who has to reimburse them.

Personally I think there is a limit to how much we can or should do in Haiti. After all we do have several ships down there now fully equipped. One carrier has 3 operating rooms. There is a hospital ship with 1,000 beds. We have 11,000 armed forces in country. We are flying in hundreds of thousands of pounds of food and medical supplies.

George Clooney donated $1 million. Leonardo Dicaprio donated $1 million., John Travolta flew in 6 tons of medical supplies in his personal 707. I think the American people have done more than enough.

What has Mexico done ?

Cuba ?

Venezuela ?

The other Caribbean Islands ?

The Dominican Republic put troops on the border to seal it and stop refugee's.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
The issue raised by the bankrupting of American hospitals by third world human garbage from Haiti raises the question of where will Americans get medical care when those hospitals are gone?

When the American economy is finally completely gutted by demands from third world parasites, who will feed Americans?

You resort to name calling and personal attacks because you're too stupid to confront this important issue. Why do you think the Haitians are entitled to health care, but that Americans are not? Why do you think Haitians have more right to American property than Americans?

Do Americans have any rights to exist or is it the lot of Americans to be indentured to third world parasites?

You may feel less guilty by calling me names and affirming the racial and moral superiority of Haitians, but you have ignored the fundamental issue of what is going to happen to Americans when insatiable demands of the third world people have completely sucked us dry and left us as destitute as they are?

WHERE WILL FLORIDA CITIZENS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO FOR HEALTH CARE AFTER THEIR HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN BANKRUPTED BY HAITIANS?

WHEN AMERICAN CHILDREN DIE FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, WILL YOU TELL THEIR GRIEVING PARENTS TO CURL UP AND DIE AND CALL THEM JACKASSES?
In a friendly way, may I suggest you look at how many times you called ALL Haitians very derogatory names in just the above post. Not one Haitian but all. At the rate you are ranting , blood pressure and ulcers are going to get you.
Don't worry about a wave of illegal Haitians storming our shores. The US has been pretty good at sending them home if they do land here.
Americans do have the right to our hospitals and they should come first unless it is an emergency.
Cursing the Haitians will not rid the US of all the others who have invaded us and I hear so many (and the invaders) say we cannot deport all of them.
I know the days have been cold but take a walk and smile at everyone you meet.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
What has Mexico done ?

Cuba ?

Venezuela ?

The other Caribbean Islands ?

The Dominican Republic put troops on the border to seal it and stop refugee's.
Most of my news I get from the TV these days, I did hear about Cuba sending rescue people I believe. Some refugees did make it to the DR but there were so many that they put the troups on the border.
Of all those there I would say the UN is the worst and I will never give them anything. One time Dr Sanjay
Gupta showed the makeshift hospital where he was working with the UN doctors, he said a vehicle came and told the doctors to pack up, they had orders to leave. They all left Gupta and one or two nurses there for the night. The next day a UN official said they did not give an order for the doctors to leave.
I saw some of a food distrubition where I did not see the beginning but things looked pretty calm to me but the UN ordered the supplies back on the truck and they took it away while the people stood there. When they saw the truck leave they all surged foward to get as much as possible.
I also have seen recently where women are at sewing machines ( the treadle type no less). I don't know where in Haiti that was but they said they were building up a clothing trade.
The US never waits for others to commit in the time of need. There are times when I think they do too much but if people want to give I will not get in their way.

Last edited by Rim05; 01-29-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:19 AM

The Haitians bankrupting our hospitals aren't here illegally. They didn't even come here on their own. They were flown here for care.

What I would like to know is, why isn't any of these millions of dollars collected for "aid" not paid to American hospitals who directly render such aid?

That's why I wouldn't give them a dime, not a nickle, not a penny. There are aid groups all over Haiti clamoring for more and more money. The three past leaders of Haiti are ready to engage in civil war to get their hands on the aid money. Meanwhile the people are still starving and looting and our hospitals are going bankrupt.

It has all the earmarks of being just another gigantic scam with the earthquake being a good excuse for scamming.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:22 AM

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Haitians bankrupting our hospitals aren't here illegally. They didn't even come here on their own. They were flown here for care.

What I would like to know is, why isn't any of these millions of dollars collected for "aid" not paid to American hospitals who directly render such aid?
Only those who were in need of emergency care were flown here before medical aid was availabe there.

None of the millions of dollars were collected for US hospitals, that is why they do not get any. All those doctors, nurses or rescue workers are not getting paid a penny. It is all humanitarian aid because of a Natural Disaster. If anyone of us gets buried under our house because of a quake, I will bet they would want to be rescued even by a Haitian.

Someone needs to close this thread before someone blows a gasket.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Only those who were in need of emergency care were flown here before medical aid was availabe there.

None of the millions of dollars were collected for US hospitals, that is why they do not get any. All those doctors, nurses or rescue workers are not getting paid a penny. It is all humanitarian aid because of a Natural Disaster. If anyone of us gets buried under our house because of a quake, I will bet they would want to be rescued even by a Haitian.

Someone needs to close this thread before someone blows a gasket.
Thanks for clarifying the facts: Millions for Haitians, Not one cent for Americans or their imperialistic hospitals that will be bankrupted.

You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.