Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-05-2010, 12:49 PM

Thumbs down How miliary members are stomped on by this govt

If your deployed, your votes don't count. They either make sure ballots don't get there in time or the refuse to send them, or they throw them out when they get to the states. What because they are deployed to fight a war they didn't ask for, they're treated like low life Americans.

Little story: I was enlisted 26 years. The base I worked on had a finance office who screwed up daily. Always messed up some ones pay. The finance office contorls all inputs to the computer and your paid by what they input. But if they make mistakes on a members pay., the members pay for it. If the member is under paid. they don't get any returns , because Finance couldn't do there jobs. Never is the finance office faulted for it. We went there once a week to try to fix a Financial mistake and they swore it was all in my mind and they were doing nothing wrong. Guess what They were Audited , found many mistakes. Guess who had to pay for there mistakes? Gee the member., me to the tune of over $25,000 Defence Finance dept makes the Member pay for there errors no matter how you can prove the Finance office at your base made the Mistakes. They never fault the finance office for incompetance , but it's the members fault even if the member has No Control on financial or member inputs , Dependents, age, location etc.

If members make a mistake they are demoted, given article 15's etc , but boy let the uppers make a mistake and the low life member pays. No Matter what.

Gee doesn't that make you so Proud of our Government, ? NOT
Old 11-08-2010, 07:35 AM

This makes me furious.