Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-14-2011, 01:20 PM

Default Cockfighting Raid in California Uncovers Children Living in sheds, $1M Meth Stash

Here is proof of how the citizens of the US are being duped. They live in "sheds" yet have millions in drugs. The sheds and dilapidated housing are often fronts for their drug dealing, and no one knows the better. The media goes into the neighborhoods and takes pictures of these squalid living conditions and attaches a sob story and pulls on the heart strings of the US public. Yes, these people are pulling in millions of dollars. I have seen up close what they have and they are not poor, not even close.

LOS ANGELES – Sheriff's deputies serving a search warrant at a cockfighting operation near Los Angeles found children as young as four living in squalid sheds and a methamphetamine stash worth $1 million.
Authorities also recovered 100 roosters and several firearms during the raid at the site in Antelope Valley, Calif., the Los Angeles Times reported.
Police arrested six adults on suspicion of narcotics violations.
The seven children, aged between four and 17 years, were turned over to child welfare officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/14...#ixzz1anF3tES4

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 10-14-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Here is proof of how the citizens of the US are being duped. They live in "sheds" yet have millions in drugs. The sheds and dilapidated housing are often fronts for their drug dealing, and no one knows the better. The media goes into the neighborhoods and takes pictures of these squalid living conditions and attaches a sob story and pulls on the heart strings of the US public. Yes, these people are pulling in millions of dollars. I have seen up close what they have and they are not poor, not even close.

LOS ANGELES – Sheriff's deputies serving a search warrant at a cockfighting operation near Los Angeles found children as young as four living in squalid sheds and a methamphetamine stash worth $1 million.
Authorities also recovered 100 roosters and several firearms during the raid at the site in Antelope Valley, Calif., the Los Angeles Times reported.
Police arrested six adults on suspicion of narcotics violations.
The seven children, aged between four and 17 years, were turned over to child welfare officials.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/14...#ixzz1anF3tES4
We have to get back to who exactly are "they".

I have seen some living in improvised shacks and falling apart farm housing and other dwellings, and also multiple families and others crowded into the same dwellings - those neighborhoods with vehicles parked on every virtually accessible square inch in neighborhoods over a wide swath of California, as well as a few views of the illegal encampment along the creek bed in Alpine, California. Some years ago I even saw one who was actually camping in a large cardboard box at a construction site, he was there for weeks or months while working in the tract. Had a bicycle parked next to the box.

While not quite in the "squalid" mode, I saw some of that as well as the condo palaces in Fillmore the last time I was there.

Just because some kids are found in shacks surrounded by fighting cocks along with millions of dollars worth of meth doesn't mean that anyone collared by law enforcement on the premises owned either the meth or the money. I'm not saying the suspects weren't involved, but perhaps if even $25.00 of the money or drugs was unaccounted for in the view of whomever ran the enterprise there may have been an "example" killing of one or all.

And where does money in the drug trade come from? If it wasn't for that - and the fact that the feds don't meaningfully enforce immigration law - there wouldn't have been any kids, roosters, squalid shacks or mountains of meth worth millions at that site in Los Angeles county.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-15-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-15-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
We have to get back to who exactly are "they".

I have seen some living in improvised shacks and falling apart farm housing and other dwellings, and also multiple families and others crowded into the same dwellings - those neighborhoods with vehicles parked on every virtually accessible square inch in neighborhoods over a wide swath of California, as well as a few views of the illegal encampment along the creek bed in Alpine, California. Some years ago I even saw one who was actually camping in a large cardboard box at a construction site, he was there for weeks or months while working in the tract. Had a bicycle parked next to the box.

While not quite in the "squalid" mode, I saw some of that as well as the condo palaces in Fillmore the last time I was there.

Just because some kids are found in shacks surrounded by fighting cocks along with millions of dollars worth of meth doesn't mean that anyone collared by law enforcement on the premises owned either the meth or the money. I'm not saying the suspects weren't involved, but perhaps if even $25.00 of the money or drugs was unaccounted for in the view of whomever ran the enterprise there may have been an "example" killing of one or all.

And where does money in the drug trade come from? If it wasn't for that - and the fact that the feds don't meaningfully enforce immigration law - there wouldn't have been any kids, roosters, squalid shacks or mountains of meth worth millions at that site in Los Angeles county.
Not so true. We have illegals living with legals here in Fillmore, and I would suspect the same throughout the country, where they live in shacks and raise fighting cocks that sell for $1,000 to $5,000 each, they sell drugs and are on every entitlement program available. Yet, those same families will stand in the food share line for free food. This is not just one family, there are many. I even know their names!!! This is a small town and everyone knows just about everyone. These people aren't poor, at least most aren't. Maybe I shouldn't believe my lying eyes.

What we consider poor in this country is considered quite wealthy around the world. Most have fairly new cars/trucks/vans and often more than one. One family here in Fillmore had to buy a vacant lot to park all their cars, and they weren't junkers. I live in the middle of a saturated invaded agricultural town and have done more than just observed what's going on. I have been in positions to ask questions, where they're obligated to answer. So most is not just my opinion, I know the facts. We are being duped by "they just come here for a better life" crap. I know better. But the truth is, we don't owe them a better life, Mexico does, or what ever country they came from.

The impact they've had on this town is so bad that the town may basically shut down. I would assume that this is happening to many other towns. I have seen the City's budget and where the money went or is going. I'm doing a story next week on an area of town that receives funding that goes directly to the illegals, both in grants (nonprofits) and out of the general fund. Those receiving the funding know that there's a good chance they won't be getting any more or it will be cut way back, because of the situation the town is in and they want a (sob) story on all the "good they do for the community" but it's not done for the whole community, it's for one specific group. You can bet I'm going to ask some hard questions.