Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StokeyBob View Post
I've tried posting this twice before. This is its last chance.

I came across this link on Ron Paul's stance on immigration. It looked pretty good to me.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/
Quote:
* Protect Lawful Immigrants – As President, Ron Paul will encourage legal immigration by streamlining the entry process without rewarding lawbreakers
Here is one of my problems with Ron Paul, Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, and so on, and so on, and so on
They all want to let as many in as possible without regard to those already here.
Ron Paul says:
a country without borders is no country at all.

Ayatollah says:
A country with borders, but without limits on immigration and work visas does not serve the existing citizens at all.

I've listened to Ron Paul, and respect the majority of what he says and stands for. But much of it is null and void under his immigration scheme. ALL of the candidates have spouted this BS about somehow fixing the broken immigration system by allowing more immigration. NOBODY is respecting the limits on immigration that make this country our country instead of the worlds country.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Here is one of my problems with Ron Paul, Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, and so on, and so on, and so on
They all want to let as many in as possible without regard to those already here.
Ron Paul says:
a country without borders is no country at all.

Ayatollah says:
A country with borders, but without limits on immigration and work visas does not serve the existing citizens at all.

I've listened to Ron Paul, and respect the majority of what he says and stands for. But much of it is null and void under his immigration scheme. ALL of the candidates have spouted this BS about somehow fixing the broken immigration system by allowing more immigration. NOBODY is respecting the limits on immigration that make this country our country instead of the worlds country.
Perfectly stated!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 PM

The only other option is a candidate under the thumb of the global system of central banks.