Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Don,

Due to your customary literary style, I'll take this as a high complement from you:

Quote:
Lower animals like cattle, sheep (and apparently you)
One more time.

If you have a bitch about the "invasion of California" by "third world scum" and "cockroaches", you have no farther to look than your scumbag American Congressman, two scumbag American Senators, scumbag president, and your scumbag American - perhaps former - third world hiring employer. If they had their bags mashed over illegal immigration all those "pregnant Mexican women surrounded by eight kids" and other third world, in your view, troglodyte degenerates wouldn't be here either.

There would be no "third world invasion" without American business and American politicians colluding and profiting via illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are the outward symptom of the disease, not the insidious cause of the disease itself.

Why don't you put as much effort into running culpable politicians out of town on a rail and jailing errant employers as you do bitching about Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews?

By the way, it's not my website, nor do I have any say into how the organization conducts its business, nor do I intend for my commentary or personal activity to be taken as the official voice and action of Save Our State.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 11-07-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
If you have a bitch about the "invasion of California" by "third world scum" and "cockroaches", you have no farther to look than your scumbag American Congressman, two scumbag American Senators, scumbag president, and your scumbag American - perhaps former - third world hiring employer. If they had their bags mashed over illegal immigration all those "pregnant Mexican women surrounded by eight kids" and other third world, in your view, troglodyte degenerates wouldn't be here either.

There would be no "third world invasion" without American business and American politicians colluding and profiting via illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are the outward symptom of the disease, not the insidious cause of the disease itself.
Well said, Ilbegone. I would just add to your list the scumbag pro-illegal immigration PAC's (e.g. La Raza, MeCHA, MALDEF, LULAC), and the enabling bleeding-heart liberal voters (especially in California) who help those scumbag politicians get elected.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-07-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
"full of crap"? Wow. That's really original. No doubt an example of your culture's great tradition of thoughtful discourse and diplomacy.
What culture would that be? You don't know me, so don't think you know what my culture is.

Quote:
The death of the defense industry killed California?

Really? And just what was California like before the defense industry came here in WW2? It was great, that's what it was like.
You really have no concept of anything do you? Why don't you stay with the skinheads and other dunce cap wearing white sheet sporting morons. I make that statement based on the fact that you are consistently anti-Semitic, and anti non-white.

Last edited by PochoPatriot; 11-07-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:08 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
"full of crap"? Wow. That's really original. No doubt an example of your culture's great tradition of thoughtful discourse and diplomacy.

Your culture? I wonder what you imagine that is.

Don, the guy's an American worried about illegal immigration. That much is evident simply from his participation/presence here.

Life and people are not as easily color or ethnicity coded as you'd like them. Sweet Jesus ...
Old 11-08-2010, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
What culture would that be? You don't know me, so don't think you know what my culture is.

You really have no concept of anything do you? Why don't you stay with the skinheads and other dunce cap wearing white sheet sporting morons. I make that statement based on the fact that you are consistently anti-Semitic, and anti non-white.
"skinheads and other dunce cap wearing white sheet sporting morons"

Wow! Where did you learn how to write like that? Chicano Studies?

Of course I know what your culture is. And so does everyone else. You are an open book.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Don,

Due to your customary literary style, I'll take this as a high complement from you:

One more time.

Why don't you put as much effort into running culpable politicians out of town on a rail and jailing errant employers as you do bitching about Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews?

By the way, it's not my website, nor do I have any say into how the organization conducts its business, nor do I intend for my commentary or personal activity to be taken as the official voice and action of Save Our State.
I have never hesitated to condemn the white GOP traitors who helped open the doors to foreign invasion: Ronald Reagan (Amnesty in 1986) , George W. Bush (open borders, amnesty), John McCain (open borders, amnesty) , Dan Lungren (big tent), Jack Kemp (big tent GOP), William Bennett (open borders) , Michael Medved (Zionist who wants open borders for the US, but border wall for Israel), Hugh Hewitt ( Big tent GOP and 'pathway to citizenship," but not to his neighborhood), and others. If you look at my post No. 30 in this thread, I specifically condemned RINO Hugh Hewitt, because he has publicly announced his intentions to move to another state with fewer Hispanics.

I have as much right to criticize illegal aliens as I do to criticize white RINO traitors. You don't get to tell me who I can't criticize.

If you are so upset with scumbag politicians and scumbag employers, blah, blah, blah, then go for it. I do not seek to gag you. Criticize anyone you want.

BTW, I did not start this thread about getting out of California ASAP because of too many Hispanics here. Maybe you should take up this thread with the person who started it.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:17 AM

Thumbs up Saving money by leaving california

It is hard to pack up and move, but when you Know it's going to be the Best for your family and Business. The expense , or in debt to got out will in the Long run be worth it
Old 11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
"SZinWestLA"

OK, back to reality.

Looks like the Zionist traitors, RINO's, Chicano Studies majors, cockroaches and negroes won't have California on their radar much longer. Below is reality. How much longer until a mass exodus for greener pastures commences?

Calif borrows $40M a day to pay unemployment

With one in every eight workers unemployed and empty state coffers, California is borrowing billions of dollars from the federal government to pay unemployment insurance.

The Los Angeles Times reports that the state owes $8.6 billion already, and will have to come up with a $362-million payment to Washington by the end of next September.

The continued borrowing means federal unemployment insurance taxes are going to increase, upping the annual payroll costs $21 a year per worker.

California tops the list of 32 states that have borrowed a total of $41 billion to pay claims.

The state took out its first loan from the federal government early last year, to deal with rising payment of benefits and number of claims.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz14innAA2Z
Old 11-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
"[I]Of course I know what your culture is. And so does everyone else. You are an open book.
Don, do you understand that it's possible to be against illegal immigration without also being racist?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-08-2010, 06:09 PM

I don't call other races names, and I'm damn sick and tired of having whites called names. I didn't even know that I was white until this illegal crap came up a few years ago. My children are brown and white, but best of all they are Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always been an American and all of those of different colors that I hung out with were Americans also! Now we have to see color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? No wonder you want to move Pocho! This is insane!