Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-23-2012, 01:59 PM

Default Texas judge warns of 'civil unrest,' UN troop presence if Obama re-elected

Texas judge warns of 'civil unrest,' UN troop presence if Obama re-elected

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz24PPzJoWv

A local Texas judge says his county should beef up security in preparation for "civil unrest" if President Obama is re-elected -- and is worried Obama may try to "hand over sovereignty" to the United Nations.
Lubbock County Judge Tom Head told MyFoxLubbock.com that he wants his county to be prepared, which is why he's backing a new tax hike to pay for extra deputies and attorneys.
"(Obama is) going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?" Head asked, according to MyFoxLubbock.com. "I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."
Head went on to predict that if that happens, Obama will "send in U.N. troops."
"I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here,'" he said, adding he wants "trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."
Head clarified Wednesday that the remarks referred to a "worst-case scenario" that "probably" won't happen.
County Commissioner Gilbert Flores scolded Head for the comments, reportedly saying he was "ashamed" at what he said.
Head reportedly made the remarks Monday before an interview with the Fox affiliate in Lubbock, Texas. MyFoxLubbock.com says the mics picked up the remarks and the judge gave the channel permission to use them, though he reportedly has said they're out of context.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz24PPszqlL