Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-14-2014, 05:12 PM

Default Been hearing about more deportations but not seeing it?

I've been hearing about how deportations are up but seeing no signs of it. This may be the reason why.

They started using a new system of counting?

Parsing the Politics of Amnesty for Illegals

"As noted in late December by Hans von Spakovsky, a former U.S. Justice Department official who is now a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation, the Obama administration has tried to manipulate the statistics to artificially inflate deportation numbers by mixing Border Patrol "apprehensions"---when aliens are stopped and turned back at the border ---with ICE [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] "deportation" statistics---when aliens from the interior are removed from this country.

These Border Patrol cases were not included in deportation number until the Obama administration."

Skip...

"The president himself, at least when the audience suited his purposes, explained how these figures are being juggled. As he told a group of Hispanic reporters just a few years ago, the figures are actually a little deceptive because what we've been doing is we've been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back---that's counted as a deportation.""

More beef here if you can read the article in this format. The article is out of The New American February 3, 2014 issue. You may need to re-size (Ctrl Scroll wheel).

http://flip.thenewamerican.com/Flipp...ml/page43.html
Old 02-14-2014, 09:30 PM

This administration has been doing this for years. It started with Janet Napolitano. I remember it as at least four years ago. The administration just lied about it and very few questioned the numbers.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This administration has been doing this for years. It started with Janet Napolitano. I remember it as at least four years ago. The administration just lied about it and very few questioned the numbers.

I never really did and I should have known better.

I think this is the way of it. The only thing bringing us down is the bull and they can spread a lot of it with unlimited funds.

No matter how much hard earned honest money we can come up with to build our world the way we want, others have the ability to fire up the fake money presses and print up what ever it takes to dictate their will.

The sixties were the same way. They seem to have us convinced everyone believed a certain way. Along came the Beatles that divided us into two camps. Many of us found we weren't alone after all. Hair was a uniform of sorts. Sometimes people read to much in to it, though it did seem to give the impression of unity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc4REpJ9FsE

Last edited by StokeyBob; 02-14-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:09 AM

Default Totally dishonest

As I keep saying, I'm an old timer that lived through many Presidents.

The present administration is without question the most evasive, dishonest, untrustworthy of all. I have come to the point where I simply do not believe anything they say.

This AM Fox news had the former director of the CBO who absolutely BLASTED Katherine Sibelius over her claim that there is no evidence that Obama care has cost jobs. He was polite and proper but none the less he absolutely dismembered her credibility completely. Some of the great liars of our time were Baghdad Bob, Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally. The last two were females propagandists during WW2 who broadcast phony information to demoralize the Allies troops.

This administration counts border jumpers who are turned back at the border as deportees. This is chiseling, cheating, deliberate deception to fake the numbers. It is particularly onerous because it doesn't fairly use similar counts from previous administrations.

What can you expect from such an abominable corrupt regime ?

Reality is that this administration has actually stopped enforcing Customs and Immigration laws and even their own "troops" are complaining that they are being prevented from enforcing the laws. *( And I have THAT straight from the horses mouth ).

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-19-2014 at 03:17 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:36 PM

All you have to do is sit on a street corner and know that's a lie. They are driving them to the city that they request as far as I'm concerned.