Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default Mexican Supremacy in the LA Times

In Sunday's LA Times, Mexican columnist Gregory Rodriguez proclaimed his belief that Arizona's opposition to anti-white hispanic ethnic studies classes is motivated by dirty rotten white racists trying to protect their reputations from being stained by talking about white racist treatment of minorities.

Ahem....if the wetbacks want to have their own racially segregated classes why can't whites have their own racially segregated schools and neigborhoods? How's that for a compromise. They hate us so much, stay the Hell away from us!

Or even better...Mexicans have had their own country for 500 years called Mexico. Since they hate white people so passionately, why don't they just stay in their own crap hole of a country instead of invading the white USA, founded and governed by people for whom they have so much hatred? How about they stay in their own country far from dirty rotten white racists and we stay in ours.

If whites are so terrible, why do these minority parasites always go to white countries for the "better life" they can never achieve in their own lands? .

For a good read, look at the comments section after this story.


http://discussions.latimes.com/20/la...es-20120220/10
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2012, 04:42 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

The US of A is not just about whites my dear Don. And you should not let the mexican supremists select the argument against their invasion. It's about laws, rules, culture, nationalism, sovereignty, and language; but not race.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The US of A is not just about whites my dear Don. And you should not let the mexican supremists select the argument against their invasion. It's about laws, rules, culture, nationalism, sovereignty, and language; but not race.
It is about race and the whole ethnic studies fraud is evidence of this. Apart from providing a "major" for people who are manifestly too dumb to master a legitimate discipline, the purpose of ethnic studies is to teach non-white dysfunctionals to hate white people and to work their their dispossesion and extinction. That Mexican Juan Angel Gutierrez who teaches ethnic studies in the Texas public schools once said, "We have got to get rid of the Gringo and by that I mean, if worse comes to worse, we have got to kill them."
Gutierrez also wrote a book entitled "How To Handle A Gringo". This filthy stinking piece of crap can openly proclaim anti-white racism, but a white person who referred to minorities as "beaners" or "n.ig.g**s" would be crucified. This is one example of the racial supremacy operating in this country today.

These filthy stinking vermin can openly advocate extermination of white people and they keep getting their tax funded salary. What white person would be allowed to teach after openly advocated exterminating blacks or Mexicans? None! Of course there are dozens of these animals teaching in the California public schools too.

Rodriguez' article does not go so far as to advocate extermination, but it does openly advocate racial supremacy by the public schools. This supremacy is embodied in elevating a favored race to "victim" status and relegating the disfavored race to "oppressor" status. By this fraud, non-whites achieve moral authority and legitimacy by belonging to a victim race, not by achieving anything worth while, such as studying, good grades, etc. White students, by comparison. loose legitimacy and moral authority as members of the hated "oppressor race" and can be targeted for racially motivated violence and other forms of racial discrimination.

This is race war and ethnic studies curricula are a very important part of it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
It is about race and the whole ethnic studies fraud is evidence of this. Apart from providing a "major" for people who are manifestly too dumb to master a legitimate discipline, the purpose of ethnic studies is to teach non-white dysfunctionals to hate white people and to work their their dispossesion and extinction. That Mexican Juan Angel Gutierrez who teaches ethnic studies in the Texas public schools once said, "We have got to get rid of the Gringo and by that I mean, if worse comes to worse, we have got to kill them."
Gutierrez also wrote a book entitled "How To Handle A Gringo". This filthy stinking piece of crap can openly proclaim anti-white racism, but a white person who referred to minorities as "beaners" or "n.ig.g**s" would be crucified. This is one example of the racial supremacy operating in this country today.

These filthy stinking vermin can openly advocate extermination of white people and they keep getting their tax funded salary. What white person would be allowed to teach after openly advocated exterminating blacks or Mexicans? None! Of course there are dozens of these animals teaching in the California public schools too.

Rodriguez' article does not go so far as to advocate extermination, but it does openly advocate racial supremacy by the public schools. This supremacy is embodied in elevating a favored race to "victim" status and relegating the disfavored race to "oppressor" status. By this fraud, non-whites achieve moral authority and legitimacy by belonging to a victim race, not by achieving anything worth while, such as studying, good grades, etc. White students, by comparison. loose legitimacy and moral authority as members of the hated "oppressor race" and can be targeted for racially motivated violence and other forms of racial discrimination.

This is race war and ethnic studies curricula are a very important part of it.
Uh, yes Don....I know all about the above persons, what they said, and how they feel. I also understand that the brown racists are compelled to use the underdog priviledge. No need to preach to the choir. But here's the thing I mean about it not being about race, or letting them set the rules for the argument about immigration:
There's no clear cut right or wrong where race is concerned. There's no illegal races, or unlawful presence/entry in regards to race. You cannot win a race argument at all, nor can you deport someone because of their race. So why go there if you want to win? These brown racialists can summon all the false gods they want, but we don't do it. Sure it's ok to point out there hypocrisy, double standards, and their fraudulent use of minority status. But that's where it should end. If you take their position and say the US is a white nation, or white dominated nation, or even ask why can't the white demographic make use of the race card; They have you on their terms and their turf. That argument goes on and on, and all during that the illegal entry and immigration keeps rolling on
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2012, 05:59 AM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,066
Default

Don,

Just last night, a nephew of a friend was telling me that, as a rule, the Mexicans he's worked with over the decades have put him down and tend to willfully screw him over in the workplace, and he's brown with a Spanish last name. He said his American born parents didn't teach him Spanish growing up in the 60's because this is America and they are Americans. The Uncle doesn't really speak Spanish either, but generally understands the language - and his story is similar to the nephew.

I hear that sort of thing all the time, people with Mexican ancestors who tell me they don't bother going to Mexico because of all the Mexican prejudice against them. It's a Mexican nationalism thing, with all the hatred of the US built into the Mexican school system by Education Minister Jose Vasconcelos in the 1920's. Vasconcelos was educated in part in Eagle pass, Texas - maybe not a good time or place to be a "wetback". The Americanized are traitors in the Mexican national consciousness and the American Jose Angel Gutierrez (born in Texas) admitted as much in a newspaper interview a few years ago, since Mexicans don't go for Chicano crap (American derived) he has to do things different with Mexicans than the American born.

American brown racists will generally be rejected by Mexican nationals as well as the other Americanized and American born except that they (American brown racists) and those who enter illegally from Latin America use each other - American brown racists help them stay in the country and point to taxpayer funded freebies, all eventually exchanged for the illegals' children to be "educated" in a subverted American school curriculum.

If it's about a white America, you exclude those who are brown and who are alienated from Mexican nationals - and that's American Jose Angel Gutierrez' Aztlan you are helping to build - a brown people and nation which is neither Mexican nor American, but derived from both which excludes you.

It's not Texas circa 1900 anymore, Don. And, if you can't get that out of you head you're just another racist loser dragging the rest of us down with you.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 02-26-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
It's not Texas circa 1900 anymore, Don. And, if you can't get that out of you head you're just another racist loser dragging the rest of us down with you.
Oooohhh noooo!,

Don isn't dragging me down the racist pathway by mere association. Not anymore than the brown racists are because I'm a half breed. I reject any notion that because I know someone on some basis that I must be like them in all ways, or the ways they want to use me in. If you want to be racist, then I believe that is your problem. The only way it becomes my problem is when you use it to harm me. Don's opinions don't harm me yet. If anything, I learn alot about Don, and I hope to change Don's mind a little. That's one of the things we do here.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 AM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Oooohhh noooo!,

Don isn't dragging me down the racist pathway by mere association. Not anymore than the brown racists are because I'm a half breed. I reject any notion that because I know someone on some basis that I must be like them in all ways, or the ways they want to use me in. If you want to be racist, then I believe that is your problem. The only way it becomes my problem is when you use it to harm me. Don's opinions don't harm me yet. If anything, I learn alot about Don, and I hope to change Don's mind a little. That's one of the things we do here.
"They" use his words to paint everyone else. There's a lot of hysteria on all sides which paints the deeds of some as the deeds of the whole. Pandering media quote out of context slandering the movement, and politicians are fed the negative image some as the negative image of the whole.

A member of my household experienced the requirement of being back across the tracks before dark - up until about 1968 the unwritten rule was enforced by the local police. That stuff is still in peoples heads, even if they might not have any sympathy for the brown racist cause or for the illegals who have come within their life time.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 02-26-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Rim05 Rim05 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So CA
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
It's not Texas circa 1900 anymore, Don. And, if you can't get that out of you head you're just another racist loser dragging the rest of us down with you.
I have known right from wrong too long for the likes of Don, to pull me any place. He just gets on my nerves because he is not capable of learning.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2012, 05:20 AM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I have known right from wrong too long for the likes of Don, to pull me any place. He just gets on my nerves because he is not capable of learning.
It's not that he's pulling anyone, his words are used to paint everyone here.

Therefore Davi, the well reasoned, self described "half breed" who includes all Americans regardless of race more effectively becomes a sheet draped, pointy hat hater of "immigrants of color".

People like unwitting Don are the best tools available for American brown supremacists - he's race card believable and perfect for promoting minority racial hysteria.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 03-03-2012 at 05:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-17-2012, 03:52 PM
usa today usa today is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 438
Default

Just because I rarely post here doesn't mean I don't scan the site every day.

This thread caught my eye for several reasons.

Everyone here is right , nobody is wrong

Its ok of mexicans and "hispanics" to hurl racial and other slurs at us , and yet you want to ding on Don for expressing non politically correct rhetoric , He is expressing feelings all of us DO REALLY FEEL , but have been sissyfied to the extent we are afraid to post it. He is calling a spade a spade,

I do not thin Don is a racist , I don't think anyone here is a "racist" , I see frustration , We see it every day with people getting away with breaking laws that all of us would be arrested for.

I'm sick of people also stealing us blind , they demand bennys that they are not untitled to simply because they can , the libs let them , Don is not wrong , he is simply saying what so many are afraid to say.

The majority of illegals are mexican , they make demands because the liberal mindset that is controlling this country allows them to.

If the BS was stopped how long would these idiots keep pushing ? Not long if a bunch of them got kicked to the curb.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved