Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Star

Default Racist-in-Chief, I hope you have his number.

Obama Pulls the Race Card on Arizona

Published April 25, 2010 constitution , drkate , 33 Comments

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/obama-pulls-the-race-card-on-arizona/

©2010 drkate
It didn’t take long for Obama to use the race card and blame Americans for his own failures, this time Arizona for enforcing immigration law to protect its people and our nation’s borders. Governor Brewer:
Quote:
“We in Arizona have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act. but decades of inaction and misguided policy have created a dangerous and unacceptable situation.

This is a perfectly legitimate action by state government that Obama called “misguided” as he instructed the ‘justice’ department to “see if its legal”.
Quote:
Obama said that the federal government should reform immigration at the national level–or “leave the door open to irresponsibility of others”.
The Coward in Chief continues... “that includes, for example, the recent efforts in Arizona, which threaten to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans, as well as the trust between police and their communities that is so crucial to keeping us safe”
Is permitting the invasion of the United States through illegal immigration truly a part of ‘basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans’?

So open borders and illegal immigration is ‘fairness’? And what does Obama know about anything that ‘Americans cherish’?

Obama IS engaging in racial profiling himself, accusing anyone who acts to stop illegal immigration as being unfair and essentially racist.

The Racist-in-Chief will not be able to push this one down our throats. We already have his number.

The Left Starts Spinning
There was a time when it was politically incorrect to refer to an illegal immigrant as just that. Remember having to call illegal immigrants ‘undocumented workers’?

The left is giving little ground as Peter Spiro, a Temple University law professor, says that the new law “sends a clear message that Arizona is unfriendly to undocumented aliens”. Hello? What state is friendly to illegal immigrants? Does this ‘law’ professor know the ‘law’?

ACORN, Useful Idiots, and the WeatherUnderground
Reading an account of the vigil held outside Arizona’s capitol, I ran across a statement by a 13-year old American citizen immigrant from Mexico:
“It’s going to change our lives….we can’t walk to school anymore. We can’t be in the streets anymore without the pigs thinking we’re illegal immigrants”
Quote:
I haven’t heard the term ‘pig’ for police officers in thirty years. Someone is fanning the flames of racism so as to inflame the population, create an emotional wound, and eliminate any rational discussion of this issue. The useful idiots are in full force and I suspect the sleeper cells will begin to emerge here.
I am reminded of the concern about a false flag event… did Arizona just prevent the government from implementing one? Or will Obama somehow use this to create a situational disaster for Americans?

Send Governor Brewer a thank you note. Let her know that you believe in the rule of law as well. She is facing a waterfall of criticism and accusations of being a racist, or ‘legislating morality’, when she is simply doing her job , thank you.

Last edited by Star; 04-25-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
It didn’t take long for Obama to use the race card and blame Americans for his own failures, this time Arizona for enforcing immigration law to protect its people and our nation’s borders. Governor Brewer
Star, you cannot dump all this on Obama. Please tell me who in all of our governmant has done a single thing to stop the invasion. Even the beloved GOP RONALD REAGAN was the one who gave the first amnesty and seems every one JUST LOVES HIM. Ike did deport a lot but that was at a time that we did not have droves of INVADERS everyday.
For the record, I and not defending Obama, just pointing out a fact.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Star, you cannot dump all this on Obama. Please tell me who in all of our governmant has done a single thing to stop the invasion. Even the beloved GOP RONALD REAGAN was the one who gave the first amnesty and seems every one JUST LOVES HIM. Ike did deport a lot but that was at a time that we did not have droves of INVADERS everyday.
Yes, Rimo you're correct. But it is the Democrats of today that are standing in the way of fixing the problem we have today. Some Republicans also, but the Democrats of today are not the Democrats of 40 years ago. Completely different animal. What we have today are the leftovers of the 60's that haven't had to live long enough with the problems they want to overlook. Just give it time. Maybe you and I won't be around to see the results if things don't get addressed, but just a little common sense will tell you that things can't just keep going as they are. That's the common sense you have and that's why you're part of this cause.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:01 PM

The "two party system" is the problem. No more registering voters with a political party. No more primary elections. Let the parties run their own elections and keep track of their own members. It's none of the government's business what your political party is. Both the Democrats and the Republicans could see some real revitalization once people no longer confuse them and their affairs with government.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Yes, Rimo you're correct. But it is the Democrats of today that are standing in the way of fixing the problem we have today. Some Republicans also, but the Democrats of today are not the Democrats of 40 years ago. Completely different animal. What we have today are the leftovers of the 60's that haven't had to live long enough with the problems they want to overlook. Just give it time. Maybe you and I won't be around to see the results if things don't get addressed, but just a little common sense will tell you that things can't just keep going as they are. That's the common sense you have and that's why you're part of this cause.
I could write an entire novel from this post alone. I will agree with just about everything in the post, it gets dangerous to agree 100% with something.

Most of the trouble with people today is they chose a side or a certain politician and then can not be swayed. Another problem is no one seems to remember beyond last week. How many will take the word of their favorite politician over common sense? People are just like the politicians they want to do the BLAME someone else and we can never forget the name calling. Obama has his problems and I know them. I don't point them out because there are those who really only want to block him from accomplishing anything even if it is good for the country. There are those who think the GOP is the answer to everything and KILL THE DEMS. I pick the one who can think about the good of the US.
I will continue to think about what I do politicially and hope it will be the best for all American Citizens.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM

.Obama seeks to 'reconnect...young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women' for 2010.

In his own words.....whites need not apply for the Obama revolution.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:39 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
.Obama seeks to 'reconnect...young people, African-Americans, Latinos, and women' for 2010.

So young people and women aren't white?
Old 04-26-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Absolutely right! Ronald Reagan was largely a trojan horse for the globalist wing of the GOP, but he's not preident any more. Obama is the president and has been in office for more than one year. During that year, he's done nothing to defend our southern border against foreign invasion. He's abdicated his constitutional duties...a ground for impeachment. Not a good political liklihood, but an interesting talking point. If Obama had defended our southern border that AZ rancher and other American murder victims would be alive. Why not pin that on Obama?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post

I agree 100%
Old 04-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Archer

Quote:
Open up your dam eyes, this a hole you voted for sucks and is bring this country to it's knees.