Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-20-2009, 11:10 AM

Default Another American flees California

A great youtube video of an American family driven out of what used to be part of America. Her teenaged daughter attended a California high school dominated by Mexicans. The Mexicans would NOT LET HER DAUGHTER USE THE SCHOOL BATHROOM BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE! THE DAUGHTER HAD TO WALK HOME FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO USE THE BATHROOM!

If this had happened in the 1940's there would have been lynchings. Now, we just pack our bags and run away like third world refugees.

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...es-califronia/
Old 12-20-2009, 11:21 AM
SOS Associate

So she is fleeing.....

Will this fix the problem?
Old 12-20-2009, 12:42 PM

No it will not fix it

ONLY one thing can fix this mess but nobody wants to admit it yet.

I hope they do before its to late.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:28 PM

If those of us left here in California will actually speak up and stand up as a strong unified voice, then we might just have a chance. But it's so much easier to come up with an excuse and say we're just too busy or I have something else to do. The only thing you really have to do is die, everything else is your own choice. So those not doing anything or just pretending they care but still do nothing deserve what they get and are also part of the problem.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:28 PM

I can't say I blame this family for refusing to sacrifice their daughter on a principle that very few people share.

Yes. I said a few.

What should have happened? The students in the school should have had a RIOT. That's what. Exactly what would have happened if it had been reversed. There would have been blood in the corridors. Since it is obvious that this omlette is going to take breaking a few eggs, and only one side is willing to break eggs, the only thing this family COULD do is move.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:57 PM

Is anyone surprised about that gang rape in Richmond CA in the Bay Area a few months ago? This is a symptom of what's happening, an extreme one, but a logical progressing from abusing girls to raping them is not a long jump.

In the 1960's my sister attended an "integrated" high school in Las Vegas NV into which large numbers of "historically disadvantaged minorities" were bused from the other side of town. My sister and her friends could not eat lunch in the school cafeteria and they went to the bathrooms in groups for protection.

That was half a century ago. Does anyone think it's gotten better in 50 years?

I have opted to stay in So Cal, but a mother should not have to chose between fighting a foreign invasion and sacrificing her children to savages against whom "duly constituted authority" provides no protection. I understand people who are leaving.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 AM

Las Vegas is a mexican town now

White kids CANNOT attend the schools here. The hispanic racism is completely out of control and the schools refuse to do anything about it , they are so afraid of the advocacy groups.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:49 AM

This boils my blood! I have one in the 9th grade and one in the 8th. My girls know that I'm ready at a second's notice if this should happen to them.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:17 PM

Don't wait until one of your kids is attacked by these animals and scared for life

Like I did.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:52 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Here's an ugly reality of which people are either not aware or are simply not admitting:

But for Magnet Schools/Programs, there would be a whole lot more physical victimization of non-African-Americans in L.A. public schools. Why do I leave out the blacks in this equation? Because they have very statistically low representation in LAUSD magnet programs.

The reality of many LAUSD campuses in bad or "iffy" neighborhoods is that you have a general academics high school program that is majority Latino (i.e. illegal aliens, former illegal aliens, and the children of current or former illegal aliens). Encompassed by / insulated from the main campus is the magnet school composed of a couple hundred kids (Asians, Whites, Middle Eastern, etc.). A lot of these kids would be getting their butts kicked on a daily basis if they had regular contact with the criminal element that infests many of these campuses where lunch race riots are almost commonplace.

Then again, these "gifted" kids mostly wouldn't be attending the LAUSD school if it didn't contain a magnet program. The academic standards/expectations are rarely going to be the same for the child of a Korean business owner or a Jewish accountant, and a teenager from Michoacan who is the first person in his family to make it to the 10th grade.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-22-2009 at 04:59 PM.