Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-20-2010, 02:31 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
For the third time Barbara Coe of CCIR has declared me to be a traitor and has now added that I have an anti-American agenda ...

... I am shocked by the tone of this email and at the baseless and extremely vile accusations made against me.
Why? It's not as if they're without precedent. After the first couple times, doesn't the surprise element wear off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Frank....
For years, you proclaimed (and proved) to be a ... true friend to Chelene.

Then, with no explanation ... public condemnation of Chelene. How much was your "pay-off" Frank?
Wait a second. This can be done for pay? Am I to understand that there are people being compensated for condemning Chelene, and all this time I've been doing it for free?

I want to go pro. Where do I sign up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I just don't understand what I view as the lunacy of power struggles, maneuvers for position, and character assassination in the anti illegal immigration movement.
This one's not difficult to understand/figure out. It's real simple, actually. Chelene owes Frank money (and it's become public knowledge). A decent chunk of it that someone with her financial problems couldn't have gotten from anyone who wasn't a good friend. Further, representations were made about repaying him. Needless to say, that hasn't happened and she has decided to invest her effort into pursuing elected office (i.e. public attention and sycophant worship) rather than getting a job and spending a few months making good on the debt.

It's a legitimate claim and it's a matter of public (court) record. A record that AG has attempted to bring to people's attention.

As it becomes public knowledge, people have questions (Do you really owe the guy money? Isn't he a patriot who fights against illegal immigration? Wasn't he on TV? Why would you treat a hardcore Minuteman that way? etc. etc.) Chelene, of course, has provided her version of the answer - It's a diabolical plot against me and everything All-American, Christian and good!!! He's been bought and is attacking me by using activist judges against me!!! He hates America!!! Oh, boo hoo ... I care nothing for myself, I just wanted to save this nation for our children ... or something along those lines.

Frank is getting the attention because, as a result of the lawsuit and judgment, he represents the biggest "threat" to how Chelene is perceived. Deadbeat liar is not what she's been shooting for, so, what you see up above was pretty predictable in the Nightingale scheme of things.

Given her history, it's not surprising that Chelene might concoct accusations. What is surprising is that Barb is apparently brain dead enough to believe them. I've spoken to her a few times, and to be honest, CCIR's leader never struck me as an outright imbecile.

Shows how much I know, I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Since we're on the subject matter of loony accusations from people involved in the immigration debate, here's the thing I can't figure out:

If Davi is mentally ill, Pocho is ultimately loyal to La Raza, and I'm a stereotypical Zionist with an anti-white agenda, how in God's name did Frank escape being a secret operative of Fidel Castro?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-20-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:32 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Frank is getting the attention because, as a result of the lawsuit and judgment, he represents the biggest "threat" to how Chelene is perceived. Deadbeat liar is not what she's been shooting for, so, what you see up above was pretty predictable in the Nightingale scheme of things.
I don't know that Deadbeat, Liar isn't what she's been shooting for. It's certainly the one thing she's been the most successful at
Old 08-20-2010, 03:35 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
If Davi is mentally ill, Pocho is ultimately loyal to La Raza, and I'm a stereotypical Zionist with an anti-white agenda, how in God's name did Frank escape being a secret operative of Fidel Castro?
Until now, they've probably forgotten his roots. In fact, I'm not even sure that Nightingale knows that Cuba is a country
Old 08-21-2010, 03:59 AM

Default Usual:

The above is typically what I have seen time and again, over and over, with the majority of these Minuteman/Patriot groups.

Someone takes exception to something someone said or did and the contentious arguments begin degenerating into splits and the eventual failure of the groups or individuals.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:31 AM

Actually, we do not even know that the emails come from Coe her self, but rather someone who takes care of those matters.
I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?

One person on the old SOS, posted some very nasty things about me, ON THE FORUM. I have moved on, I choose to not even remember that person.

Look at all the 'guests' who read this forum, do you think they are friends?
Old 08-21-2010, 07:43 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Actually, we do not even know that the emails come from Coe her self, but rather someone who takes care of those matters.
I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?

One person on the old SOS, posted some very nasty things about me, ON THE FORUM. I have moved on, I choose to not even remember that person.

I'm sure that's Coe.

Sure the guests are friends. Most anyhow. They are standing on the perimeter so they can gather warmth and security when they need it, but still be able to say, "I wasn't with them" if something goes badly for us
Old 08-21-2010, 08:16 AM

My God, this is pathetic! This evil triumvirate (Nightingale, Coe & Schwilk) are their own echo chamber! They are acting like the Mechistas they claim to fight against! This is ironic! I have been called a "traitor to my 'race' by those that are supportive of open borders because I choose to think for myself. I have been call a La Razaist because I had serious questions about the candidacy of Congressman Ron Paul, and refused to stay quiet about it.

Nightingale is nothing but a liar and parasite. A person with this sort of character is someone I would expect to be a politician in one of the southeast Los Angeles county cities that have been in the news so frequently.

AG, is the documentation regarding her dealings with Frank available at one place? And if so, can you provide a link? I have a number of friends on Facebook that support Nightingale's gubernatorial candidacy, and need to be made aware of this situation.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks for making me spit out my coffee in laughter!
Old 08-21-2010, 08:33 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
AG, is the documentation regarding her dealings with Frank available at one place? And if so, can you provide a link? I have a number of friends on Facebook that support Nightingale's gubernatorial candidacy, and need to be made aware of this situation.
Yes, but there's more to be uploaded soon:

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...read.php?t=414
Old 08-22-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post

Rimo5 I assure you the email came through Barbara's email account. In order to make sure of everything I have emailed Barbara asking for an explanation of the accusations and such which I will post here if ever she does answer.

Barbara has most definitely bought into someone's line of BS.