Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2010, 08:07 PM

Default Hispanics Riot in AZ...Attack Police and White American

Well the civil war is starting. Angry "simmering" Hispanics upset that the AZ immigration bill was signed, rioted near the AZ capital in Phoenix and attacked a white American and police officers.

Some Hispanic "student" activist explaining that he doesn't defend violence, but the Hispanics are angry and what do you expect? (Well certainly not any self control or respect for democratic institutions, that's for sure.)

No one was injured....this time. Americans are getting their bellies full of these whining losers who ran away from their losesr country instead of building a civilization like we did in the USA. Sooner or later there will be burning cities, footage of Americans being pulled out of cars and beaten by Hispanic mobs. It will only take one bloody massacre by these savages and Americans will simply start arming themselves and start taking....ah....direct action.

Let it begin in AZ. Very permissive gun laws and lots of American gun owners. A few Hispano's getting blown out of their sandals by hapless American victims will teach these people that they're safer in their own land. When a bunch of them are shot on sight, they'll stop whining about "racial profiling" and hit the road for where they really belong. Just my .02.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...ll_riot_042310
Old 04-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Well the civil war is starting. Angry "simmering" Hispanics upset that the AZ immigration bill was signed, rioted near the AZ capital in Phoenix and attacked a white American and police officers.

Some Hispanic "student" activist explaining that he doesn't defend violence, but the Hispanics are angry and what do you expect? (Well certainly not any self control or respect for democratic institutions, that's for sure.)

No one was injured....this time. Americans are getting their bellies full of these whining losers who ran away from their losesr country instead of building a civilization like we did in the USA. Sooner or later there will be burning cities, footage of Americans being pulled out of cars and beaten by Hispanic mobs. It will only take one bloody massacre by these savages and Americans will simply start arming themselves and start taking....ah....direct action.

Let it begin in AZ. Very permissive gun laws and lots of American gun owners. A few Hispano's getting blown out of their sandals by hapless American victims will teach these people that they're safer in their own land. When a bunch of them are shot on sight, they'll stop whining about "racial profiling" and hit the road for where they really belong. Just my .02.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...ll_riot_042310
Arizona passed a law to deal with illegal aliens. Nowhere in the bill did I read about shooting people on sight.
SOS does not have a hispanic agenda or a white agenda. Arizona's law did not seem to create a hispanic or white agenda.
Don, your agenda seems pointedly racial. Have you even read our corporate statement or the rules here?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:55 AM

Angry

exactly, instead of fixing their own countries, they come here to take ours over... and then they complain about the country they run to,.. and try to turn it into the country they left, a shithole..

to the Arizonans who finally woke-up and pulled their heads out of their asses,,, thanx ,, and those that were always on the side of law and order congratulations... you had to go through hell and death to get the morons to finally figure out they were in deep shit..
Old 04-24-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Arizona passed a law to deal with illegal aliens. Nowhere in the bill did I read about shooting people on sight.
SOS does not have a hispanic agenda or a white agenda. Arizona's law did not seem to create a hispanic or white agenda.
Don, your agenda seems pointedly racial. Have you even read our corporate statement or the rules here?
What a pathetic rejoinder.

Did you watch the video? It showed Americans being attacked by Mexicans flying the Mexican national flag. Physically attacked. They were throwing bottles...this time. This is an invasion by foreign nationals who are chasing Americans off American public streets under the color of the Mexican flag.

Why aren't the criminals and invaders the one's who are living in fear and being chased into hiding? Why are honest American citizens forced to live like hunted animals after they're chased off public streets in their own country?

You are right that the statute does not metion shooting on sight [unfortunately], since that kind of provision, however effective in implementation, would not pass constitutional muster. However, AZ does have permissive gun laws and lots of gun owners. I predict that AZ residents will not continue to submit to violence from these savages much longer, nor should they. The idea that Americans should surrender their country to these savages and go into hiding is simply repugnant to most people even though it's OK with our greasy Indonesian President.

I truthfully described what was reported in the video, which showed the attacks on American citizens by a Mexican flag waving mob. Foreignors have invaded our country under a foreign flag. Audiences are migratory and if this site imposes censorship on the truth you will lose membership because they will migrate elsewhere as you become totally irrelevant.

We are in the same stage, historically, as the US in 1854 when the Kansas-Nebraska Act galvanized anti-slavery sentiment in the face of determined Southern efforts to spread slavery into the west. Shortly thereafter, the real shooting civil war broke out. The AZ anti-alien law could be the spark that will light the fuse in the same sense that the Kansas-Nebraska Act lit the powerkeg that culminated in the Civil War. Seventy per cent of AZ voters support the AZ law. The difference today is that whereas the Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854 was designed to further the westward march of slavery, the AZ law is designed to attempt to HALT the northward expansion of Mexicanism. I believe that the AZ's bold resistance to the Mexican invasion will galvanize and embolden other Americans. This AZ law establishes a direct, head-on conflict between Americans and our greasy Indonesian President who speaks wistfully of the day when distant third world primitives can more easily come here and help the Mexicans destroy us.

Anyone with a sense of history can see that the AZ law and the violent Mexican attacks on Americans are milestones in the historic clash between Americans and multi-cultural nihilists.

I have always believed that when rank and file people see video footage of Mexican attacks against Americans and fully realize their capacity for violence and hatred for the rule of law, that will be the breaking point. Youtube and the Internet are making an end run around the MSM and footage that would have been buried will now be seen around that world. The video of the Mexican rioters in Phoenix speaks for itself in the most primal, visceral sense.

I have no "agenda." I have an opinion and a sense of history. Mexican savages invaded my country and attacked my people. I did not invade their country or attack them. They want my country destroyed and my people exterminated. I would like to see their country and people uplifted so they would stay there. Unfortunatley, they are incapable of uplifting themselves, either in their own land or here, where they are rapidly destroying communities, defying the rule of law, and attacking the core principles of democratic government.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:08 PM

Mexico is an invading country

Of that there is no doubt

My only concern is how are we going to allow it to go on?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
What a pathetic rejoinder.

Did you watch the video? It showed Americans being attacked by Mexicans flying the Mexican national flag. Physically attacked. They were throwing bottles...this time. This is an invasion by foreign nationals who are chasing Americans off American public streets under the color of the Mexican flag.

Why aren't the criminals and invaders the one's who are living in fear and being chased into hiding? Why are honest American citizens forced to live like hunted animals after they're chased off public streets in their own country?
There is a marked difference between your description this time and the one that made the racial/ethnic references before. Obviously you are capable of keeping within our rules and guidelines. I didn't need the two paragraphs of history sermonizing you placed in there as filler to convince me of that either. It's very simplistic here. While you are within our perimeter, you must accept our rules and don't engage in, or encourage, practices that we have expressly forbidden. Then you won't be issued any pathetic rejoinders.