Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
This is not meant to be a a warning, hilarious or otherwise to illegals. It is an illustration of what is going on in Mexico. Who and what are coming over our border in droves? Mexicans is the answer so of course so you reasonably expect some of this sort of barbarism to come with them.

Not quite sure where the hilarity part comes in? I find nothing funny about it.
This is to what I refer:

Quote:
is it just me or does that second one from the bottom have a nose that looks like a pig?
oink oink, migrantes y illegales. hahahaha
Yes, that is going on in Mexico. And not all Mexicans come here for the money - I spoke with one a week or so ago. She told me that the money isn't here any more, it's why she works the extra hours she didn't before.

I then referred to another conversation I had with another Mexican woman a few years ago (from Puebla), that one told me that the corruption and crime is, in her mind, why so many come here - and when I asked what the cure was, she said it would never improve in Mexico - there's no hope.

And the woman of the more recent conversation (from Nayarit) said that there are those who think they can bring it (the corruption and crime) with them from Mexico, and I believe she fears it.

It's not funny. People can talk about the blood and other stuff they claim to have seen or have been a part of, but if they enjoy seeing other people's pictorial misery involving horrible death they're either lying about having been around it or they are psychopathic pieces of shit.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:32 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is to what I refer:

Yes, that is going on in Mexico. And not all Mexicans come here for the money - I spoke with one a week or so ago. She told me that the money isn't here any more, it's why she works the extra hours she didn't before.

I then referred to another conversation I had with another Mexican woman a few years ago (from Puebla), that one told me that the corruption and crime is, in her mind, why so many come here - and when I asked what the cure was, she said it would never improve in Mexico - there's no hope.

And the woman of the more recent conversation (from Nayarit) said that there are those who think they can bring it (the corruption and crime) with them from Mexico, and I believe she fears it.

It's not funny. People can talk about the blood and other stuff they claim to have seen or have been a part of, but if they enjoy seeing other people's pictorial misery involving horrible death they're either lying about having been around it or they are psychopathic pieces of shit.
I think I took things in a more cavalier manner when I was young, and you'll also tend to see that from people who have been exposed to that too much, and use a similar attitude to insulate themselves from it. Soldiers for example. While they are thoroughly involved with weekly bloody battles, many start to see their opponents, and everyone for that matter, as mere tokens. You become less attached and people become more trivial. If you don't, it'll get to you, and you won't be able to fight. You'll end up taking it out on yourself. I think it's human nature when you're forced to deal with situations like that.
Not sayin' it's good, but that we're going to be dealing with that.

Quote:
My problem with this is that if everyone who hates corruption and violence flees mexico, only those who like it or don't care will be left, and thus no change will occur. And if she wasn't willing to fight it there, she's not the type who will help us fight it here when it follows. So what's she bringing to America?...another submissive sheep of a worker, and one more person who would rather switch than fight. Sadly, this is the type of person the corrupt immigration program is looking for to fill the destiny of those in power.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-24-2011 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I think I took things in a more cavalier manner when I was young, and you'll also tend to see that from people who have been exposed to that too much, and use a similar attitude to insulate themselves from it. Soldiers for example. While they are thoroughly involved with weekly bloody battles, many start to see their opponents, and everyone for that matter, as mere tokens. You become less attached and people become more trivial. If you don't, it'll get to you, and you won't be able to fight. You'll end up taking it out on yourself. I think it's human nature when you're forced to deal with situations like that.
Not sayin' it's good, but that we're going to be dealing with that.

My problem with this is that if everyone who hates corruption and violence flees mexico, only those who like it or don't care will be left, and thus no change will occur. And if she wasn't willing to fight it there, she's not the type who will help us fight it here when it follows. So what's she bringing to America?...another submissive sheep of a worker, and one more person who would rather switch than fight. Sadly, this is the type of person the corrupt immigration program is looking for to fill the destiny of those in power.
This I know, the ones who talk were at a safe post, those who were in the middle of arms and legs flying don't want to remember it. Some suffer more than others; I knew a vet who dived under the truck when a helicopter buzzed us, on another like occasion another, who was restricted by a positioning device, said that he couldn't take it anymore.

I know just one person who said that he enjoyed being in Vietnam at the time, that there is "nothing like the thrill of hunting a man who is hunting you". The man was an adrenaline junky, which led to subsequent other problems in his life, and I do not doubt for a moment he would off someone he believed ripped him off or treated him with little more than casual disrespect.

Mexicans do tend to be sheep, it's a part of the culture - it has to do with generations of cultural coping with their national history which has periodic episodes of senseless bloodshed. You are either the one to take and exercise power, or you are one of the many sheep. And, I believe there is a cultural tendency towards violence between males in Mexico. Octavio Paz observed that the reason Mexico has so many Fiestas is because it's such a sorrowful country, and that the fiesta lets them become drunk enough to let loose and proclaim themselves brothers - and kill each other to prove it.

That may have to do with stuffing it all inside and having to be a sheep to be under the cultural umbrella, until it comes out under the influence of alcohol or a general, regularly scheduled breakdown of society. Then the anger is taken out on someone else. That's my guess.

The fleeing of it is nothing new. The first large migration to the US from Mexico was during the ten year 1910 Mexican revolution. More recently, migration was about money after the 1981 recession, now we're in the middle of the one hundred year cycle of senseless slaughter - Mexico doesn't have a future because the past always cycles back. To change all that requires a cultural change to where there is a future. However, due to the national Mexican inferiority complex, that's not going to happen.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-24-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This I know, the ones who talk were at a safe post, those who were in the middle of arms and legs flying don't want to remember it. Some suffer more than others; I knew a vet who dived under the truck when a helicopter buzzed us, on another like occasion another, who was restricted by a positioning device, said that he couldn't take it anymore.

I know just one person who said that he enjoyed being in Vietnam at the time, that there is "nothing like the thrill of hunting a man who is hunting you". The man was an adrenaline junky, which led to subsequent other problems in his life, and I do not doubt for a moment he would off someone he believed ripped him off or treated him with little more than casual disrespect.

Mexicans do tend to be sheep, it's a part of the culture - it has to do with generations of cultural coping with their national history which has periodic episodes of senseless bloodshed. You are either the one to take and exercise power, or you are one of the many sheep. And, I believe there is a cultural tendency towards violence between males in Mexico. Octavio Paz observed that the reason Mexico has so many Fiestas is because it's such a sorrowful country, and that the fiesta lets them become drunk enough to let loose and proclaim themselves brothers - and kill each other to prove it.

That may have to do with stuffing it all inside and having to be a sheep to be under the cultural umbrella, until it comes out under the influence of alcohol or a general, regularly scheduled breakdown of society. Then the anger is taken out on someone else. That's my guess.

The fleeing of it is nothing new. The first large migration to the US from Mexico was during the ten year 1910 Mexican revolution. More recently, migration was about money after the 1981 recession, now we're in the middle of the one hundred year cycle of senseless slaughter - Mexico doesn't have a future because the past always cycles back. To change all that requires a cultural change to where there is a future. However, due to the national Mexican inferiority complex, that's not going to happen.
Interesting interpretation of Mexican history. The 100 year cycle of violence. I read a couple of Mexican history books and in the early 1800's they had a huge conflagration with massacres, etc. Then again in the Mexican revolution of 1910.

After the Mexican War in the 1840's there was some suggestion that the US should annex all of Mexico. The Southern Senator John C. Calhoun vigorously opposed any such move on the grounds that Mexican culture would undermine America. Time has proven him correct.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post

... if everyone who hates corruption and violence flees mexico, only those who like it or don't care will be left, and thus no change will occur. And if she wasn't willing to fight it there, she's not the type who will help us fight it here when it follows. So what's she bringing to America?...another submissive sheep of a worker, and one more person who would rather switch than fight. Sadly, this is the type of person the corrupt immigration program is looking for to fill the destiny of those in power.
It's not just Mexicans. A general policy of granting asylum every time somebody can claim being oppressed by US standards is a bad idea. A lot of these people may be oppressed, but really care nothing for those values that recognize that oppression.

Muslim belief fosters the notion of "honor killings" against women. Women victims are seeking asylum in Western countries and they have their sympathizers. But if you look closely, these women are otherwise devoutly Muslim. They hate the West and are happy to see it and its values undermine to advance Islam and Muslim belief. We can assume they aren't even especially opposed to aggression against women in the name of "honor", even though they might draw the line at death and violence, obviously.

Quote:

After the Mexican War in the 1840's there was some suggestion that the US should annex all of Mexico. The Southern Senator John C. Calhoun vigorously opposed any such move on the grounds that Mexican culture would undermine America. Time has proven him correct.
Yes, at least in this matter.