Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM

Default Talk Radio Zio Con Michael Medved's Latest Argument Against Defending America

5.24.10 listening to "conservative" Michael MEdved on the radio today, analyzing election results and explaining why Republicans should leave the illegal immigration issue alone: It will result in bigger government if we round up the enemy aliens in our midst!

It used to be that Republicans would lose popular support for picking on the poor Latinos. Now that public opinion is solidly behind the fight for America, he had to change his tune and now he's complaining that if we defend ourselves against foreign invasion it will cause government to grow.

What a fraud! The immigration issue is the litmus test to separate the traitors from the Americans. If they are against real national defense of the southern border, they're traitors.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:29 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
5.24.10 listening to "conservative" Michael MEdved on the radio today, analyzing election results and explaining why Republicans should leave the illegal immigration issue alone: It will result in bigger government if we round up the enemy aliens in our midst! .
That's a desperate ploy. Looks like they might be getting exhausted finally. Those are stimulating jobs that I can get behind for awhile though
Old 05-25-2010, 05:28 AM

A really serious effort to remove all benefits and deport illegals, And I mean serious , would result in a civil war ,

There are just to many of them now , they will not go quietly

Also the libs would scream bloody murder

I can't wait , bring it
Old 05-25-2010, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
A really serious effort to remove all benefits and deport illegals, And I mean serious , would result in a civil war ,

I can't wait , bring it
If there were a true nationalist effort to remove them, as I believe is actually building up, there would not be a civil war. They will lie cheiat and steal for a "better life", but they will not fight for one. They don't know how. If they did, they would have stated a revolution in Mexico instead of running away from their own country to come here. When the going gets tough, they will retreat back accross the border. And if they don,t.....well...bring it on.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:48 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post

I agree. However, the more steps we take to enforce our own laws, the more belligerent and violent the opposition will be, and the entire thing will snowball on them. Civil unrest and violence will result in scores of new laws and actions taken by police departments. Every place is not Los Angeles, New York or San Francisco. Most Americans are horrified and repulsed at the image of ungrateful masses destroying property and disrupting every day life.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:05 PM

If Medved made these comments, then he should be held accountable for the comments. However, his ethnicity is not something that anyone, especially keyboard patriots, should make an issue.