Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-05-2014, 06:35 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Video From Murrieta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6XSoZ-wQJE
Old 07-06-2014, 03:58 AM

Gee, with all the drums, I expected to see Naui and Cliff May.
I wonder what is wrong with people. Don't they realize that 'children' can and do grow up to be gang members and criminals. Does allowing them free make them 'love' the USA, or just want then to demand MORE?
I thank those who are protesting in Murritea, against the Invaders.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:13 AM

Default Nice video

Ho Hum ----- Yawn ----- Same old Sxxx different day. I saw all of that 25 years ago.

But, perfect solution, let each of those moron's take an illegal alien home to care for, house, bed, feed, clothe, medicate, school. On second thought take more than one. Then when they get a good case of scabies, swine virus. TB, hepatitis and more - lets talk again.

Looks like the majority of those interviewed are quite young. Probably living at home supported by parents.*( They sure are generous with other peoples money ). If they hate America so much then Get the Hell out !!!! Go to Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador to help. Join the peace corps. Emigrate but just GO - Now. Stop being sanctimonious hypocrites and do something about your bitching and whining.

Incidentally according to Numbers USA about 80% of the sites DHS has on their map are either ineligible or rejected.
__________________________________________________ _____

How about this one: Here in Putnam County we had lots of Guatemalan illegals. They hung out on the streets of Brewster, shop lifted, put one store out of business, other stores volume dropped off precipitously, they slept in camps in the woods, got drunk, fought, urinated, played cards all day, broke into the school at night to sleep, broke into peoples garages.

The American fathers went out on patrols at night to keep the neighborhoods safe.

Some of the Guatemalan's were found to be illiterate and could not count numbers ?????

One of them was an alcoholic drunk. He slept in a patch of woods behind the A&P Supermarket. He killed and roasted any game he could catch, shoplifted Kohl's Department store, was banned, broke into apartments to steal and made 43 visits to the hospital emergency room. The nurses called him the "frequent flier". He would sleep off his drunk and be released only to return again and again.

One day a local policeman found him wandering in a neighborhood at night, hauled him out of town to a big wooded area and left him there. He was found dead on the road by 2 carloads of waiters and bartenders going home from some private party at an exclusive house around midnight. It was a very affluent area.

The policeman was prosecuted but couldn't be convicted. My suspicion was that the alien was drunk, it was dark, the waiters didn't see him and hit him in the back with their side view mirror causing massive damage. The policeman lost his job, his home was foreclosed and he ran up massive legal bills in addition to being broke - bankrupt. As I recall I think his wife split also.

Fox News: The counter demonstrators at Murietta are not locals. They were organized and bused in from other places like Los Angeles..

John McCain: There are no two ways about it. All of the children must be returned.

Alan West: 40% of black American youth are UNEMPLOYED.

Did you all see the Coyote cheat sheet found at the border with prepared questions and answers? The border jumpers were well schooled and CBP said most of them gave the same answers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ay-in-the-u-s/

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-07-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:04 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default No one in Murrieta is quitting yet

Dozens of people remain nearby the Murrieta B.P. Station. I shot this at 10:30 this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2-...ature=youtu.be
Old 07-16-2014, 06:02 AM

Atta boy, glad to see we are both still on the right side of the dirt. I read something about a mass demonstration Friday and Saturday by cities and towns across America protesting shipping illegals into their communities. Haven't found any particulars yet, though.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:26 AM

Default Mass demonstration.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/hundreds-...inst-invasion/
Old 07-17-2014, 12:14 PM

Hesperia will have one on Main Street over the 15 overpass. I believe it's from 10 AM to 1:00. Hope to see many of you there.