Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Here's the guy's license:

The people that have the monopoly on hatred, racism and ignorance are the illegal immigrants themselves, not people who are struggling against them. Illegal immigrants deserve to be hated and they are more racist then the shrill minority of racists who claim to oppose illegal immigration. Notice that white supremicists don't oppose illegal immigration from places they consider white populations. And who opposes illegal immigration except from direct experience? There is no ignorance there.

This guy is not honest. He is very slippery and not to be trusted with civil speech.
In this particular case, I agree with every word he says.

Particularly the ones I enlarged, bold typed, red colored, italicized, and underlined.

The most important ones, which some people just can't comprehend.

Speaking very slowly while you take the cotton out of your ears...

Quote:
It's one thing to lament illegal immigration into the United States and try to react to it in a firm, honest and compassionate manner while battling hatred, racism and ignorance.

It's another to encourage more of it. (by pulling stupid stunts like aiding and abetting illegals)

And why?

Out of a sense of ethnic solidarity (Racism), an imaginary bond between a Latino (American citizen pretending to be Mexican) academic and Latino (illegal) immigrants?

Because of a desire to grow, even by illegitimate means (illegal immigration), the size of the Latino community in the hopes of increasing the political and economic power of the whole?

Latinos (the not illegal kind) in the United States have it tough enough already.

People (ethnically not "Latino") are always assuming that when it comes to the immigration issue, our (every person with a brown skin and Spanish last name) loyalties (monolithically) lie on the other side of the border.

I usually dismiss those fears as flashes of paranoia.

But this gadget (The GPS phones) says that those concerns aren't totally unfounded.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 01-06-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Here's the guy's license:

The people that have the monopoly on hatred, racism and ignorance are the illegal immigrants themselves, not people who are struggling against them. Illegal immigrants deserve to be hated and they are more racist then the shrill minority of racists who claim to oppose illegal immigration. Notice that white supremicists don't oppose illegal immigration from places they consider white populations. And who opposes illegal immigration except from direct experience? There is no ignorance there.

This guy is not honest. He is very slippery and not to be trusted with civil speech.
I found what he wrote there to be honest. I may not agree with everything, but for the most part I do.