Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 PM

Default Oath Keepers meeting

For your information:
A message from Kyle Thomas Labore to all members of Southern California on Oath Keepers!

With much ado and not much time to waste, I would like to formally announce the details for our January 23, 2010 meeting. The So Cal Oath Keepers will be holding our meeting at the Ontario Main Library at:
215 East "C" Street, Ontario, CA 91764 between the hours of 4-6 PM.
Stewart Rhodes will be attending and this is a perfect opportunity for those who have taken the Oath to reaffirm their Oath to defend the U.S. Constitution, for those of us who have not taken the Oath; we will have the opportunity to do so for the first time. This meeting is open to the public and there is no fee for attending. No food or refreshments will be served and the library prohibits food or drinks inside.
I would greatly appreciate an RSVP so that I can plan accordingly. Please do so by referencing this meeting as it is posted in the "Events" section of the Oath Keepers website.
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Your Brother in Liberty,
Kyle T. Labore

Visit Southern California at: