Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Continent Thief

And on top of everything else, she says "nu-kyu-lar".

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Oath Keeper

And I know you are a Romney supporter, and I am from Utah. Did you know he is a member of the CFR?
Old 11-24-2009, 04:46 AM

Default Cfr

Here's the CFR membership list.

I don't see Mitt Romney on there. But there sure are plenty of others.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion...Members.html#R

Here's the Wikipedia dissertation on CFR.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council...eign_Relations

Here's the CFR website.

http://www.cfr.org/

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-24-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
I too have been aware of Palin's stance on illegal immigration. It is disheartening to hear someone that may be a presidential candidate throw the American people under the bus in order to accomodate either their own or their party's ideology.

She really doesn't seem to understand a lot of the issues nor does she seem very bright to me.

Our country needs a man with brains, military experience, and the determination to get our nation rolling again.

I nominate Lou Dobbs! I use to watch Mr Dobbs when he was on the air and noticed how red faced and angry he would get when commenting on our fake governments disregard for the well being of Americans. He sort of reminds me of some of us.

Sarah Palin in my opinion is the next empty skirt (suit?) being served up for consumption by the masses on behalf of those that truly control our nation.

Over taxes, illegal immigration, and the general abuse / impoverishment of all U.S. citizens we will more than likely see a revolt...the kind that makes the very politicians that are destroying us board jets and leave for safety.

You think it can't hapenn? It's coming!
Folks unfortunately I have to amend my enthusiastic support of Mr Dobbs by submitting this Link to Spanish Television Program Al Rojo Vivo:
http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/shows...1-ded0750bcc7f

Here, in person, and in English, Mr Dobbs explains his position on illegal immigration. Shockingly Mr Dobbs sounds at the 19:30 mark of this video to be in favor of legalization of illegals in the USA if certain conditions are met.

Having heard that I believe that Mr Dobbs should hold elective office only if he meets a requirement to defend this nation in its time of need by making it clear that he will have all illegals deported if he has the authority to do so.

How else could order be restored to our Balkanized nation? I want our country back! Do you hear that Lou!!!???
Old 11-25-2009, 10:00 AM

Eagle, that is why I quit watching Dobbs over a year ago. I had started to detect a different tone to his reporting, and he did let Janet Marguia (sp) totally trash him on his own program all the while looking at him like he was a snake.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Continent Thief

I've been trying to play that video all day and it keeps quitting on me at exactly 3:12. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me solve this? When I play the Spanish version it's just fine, but I can't hear the English over the Spanish translation. Seems like a conspiracy, but I know a lot of other people are able to play it without any trouble.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-25-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I liked and still do like Sarah Palin. She is exactly what liberals and feminists fear the most: A capable and articulate woman who is living the life that feminists believe they are entitled to...working mother, yet retains her femininity (just look at the feminist leaders) and her conservative values. This is why liberals fear her so much.
Right on Pocho, I agree!
Old 11-25-2009, 03:30 PM

I believe her "canned rhetoric" on the illegal immigration issue is due to ignorance. All career politicians are ignorant of that issue and rely solely upon the National Council of La Raza and The SPLC to fill them in.

They aren't out there competing for jobs, space and spots in line at the grocery store, doctor's offices and emergency rooms with them. They have no clue. They don't have to share neighborhoods with them and have not seen the decline in the quality of life these invaders have brought upon the every day Jane and Joe Citizens in smalltowns USA. These career politicians don't have a clue what it's now like to have to be "forced" to get used to drive by shootings, loud music at all hours of the day and night and chickens running around loose crapping everywhere in your once peaceful and quiet neighborhoods.

Palin on the other hand is still living in the last American Cultural bubble in Alaska. They have not had to deal with this as we have had to. Someone who knows the score needs to take her on a tour of LA, the border and cities that have been basically shut down economically because of illegal immigration, the overcrowding in our schools the attack on our NATIONAL LANGUAGE and she needs to see the flight of decent law abiding, tax paying American citizens from towns and cities where the illegal alien populations have grown exponentially within the past 5 to 10 years. I think she would be interested in hearing about it straight from the horse's mouth insead of from the horse's a_ _, like La Raza, The SPLC and bleeding heart liberals who like to give away everyone elses money, freedoms and country just to make themselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Last edited by JB_Parrothead; 11-25-2009 at 03:33 PM.