Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudButt View Post
I'm considering SZ as a write in......
Yeah, how about it, SZ, you want the job?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudButt View Post
I'm considering SZ as a write in......
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Yeah, how about it, SZ, you want the job?

Appreciate the sentiments, however, I'm not the right guy for the job. Sure, I'm solid on immigration, but let's face it - my commitments to dealing with chemtrails, exposing the Illuminati, capturing the Loch Ness Monster, and protecting livestock and small children from El Chupacabra, are simply not up to levels necessary to be the effective leader We The People need.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:48 PM
"SZinWestLA"

The campaign that just won't die. Save Our State prominently mentioned!

http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/10/28/...ngale/?c=44475
Old 10-28-2010, 06:39 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Nightingale used to run the anti-illegal immigration group Save Our State. It disbanded shortly after Nightingale took the reins. Some former members accuse her of financial mismanagement – a charge she denies.

“When I became the managing director they had like 900 members. I brought it up to over 5,000. I got it national and international media.”

Nightingale says SOS’s dissolution had more to do with clashing egos and members bent on derailing the group’s core mission. Nightingale says she and SOS founder Joseph Turner may try to resurrect the group in the future
Chelene has lost touch with reality
Old 10-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Chelene has lost touch with reality
Where is this quote from?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-28-2010, 06:58 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Where is this quote from?
The article that DA posted a link to
Old 10-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Continent Thief

"Nightingale is also, not surprisingly, drawing fire from mainstream Republicans who say she’ll siphon away valuable votes from Meg Whitman, who’s running a fairly tight race with Democrat Jerry Brown."

Yeah, right. Unfortunately Brown will very likely win by more than the 1% of the vote or less that Chelene gets.

"Nightingale may be a global warming skeptic. But she’s receptive to the notion of “chemtrails” – a claim by some conspiracy buffs that condensation trails left by many aircraft are actually toxins deliberately sprayed on unsuspecting communities by some unknown, sinister entity. Nightingale even appears in a “chemtrails” Web documentary.

“And you just see these trails, these lines for miles zigzagging the sky. I saw it with my own eyes. That’s not weather. What company, who are driving the planes? Who are ordering the planes? I’m not an expert, but we should be asking questions.” "

Has she ever offered any explanation for this alleged conspiracy? Who does she think is out to get us and why?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-28-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
"Nightingale is also, not surprisingly, drawing fire from mainstream Republicans who say she’ll siphon away valuable votes from Meg Whitman, who’s running a fairly tight race with Democrat Jerry Brown."

Yeah, right. Unfortunately Brown will very likely win by more than the 1% of the vote or less that Chelene gets.

"Nightingale may be a global warming skeptic. But she’s receptive to the notion of “chemtrails” – a claim by some conspiracy buffs that condensation trails left by many aircraft are actually toxins deliberately sprayed on unsuspecting communities by some unknown, sinister entity. Nightingale even appears in a “chemtrails” Web documentary.

“And you just see these trails, these lines for miles zigzagging the sky. I saw it with my own eyes. That’s not weather. What company, who are driving the planes? Who are ordering the planes? I’m not an expert, but we should be asking questions.” "

Has she ever offered any explanation for this alleged conspiracy? Who does she think is out to get us and why?
The federal government of course. And make no mistake about one thing: I believe that there are people in high places that are both capable and willing to use chemical or other means to solidify or increase their ability to influence the population. I don't believe that airliners are their perferred or even an effective method. they'd more likely research subliminal signals bounced off microwave towers or make it another additive in the food or water. But jetliners? All the maintennance crews would have to be in on it too. Just go watch old world war two documentaries of bombers taking off and you'll see "the trails" from them back then. I don't think that would sway Nightingale because she is looking to create fear so followers will flock to her protective womb. As if she could protect them anyway

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 10-28-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Continent Thief

The question I would ask her is why would she assume all this when there's no logical reason to suspect anything sinister going on. It just seems completely out of left field.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-28-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:11 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
The question I would ask her is why would she assume all this when there's no logical reason to suspect anything sinister going on. It just seems completely out of left field.
Because she ritually logs on to Alex Jones websites. It's very apparent from the substance of what comes out of her mouth. She has made several public remarks about how traditional media, even Google, is to be viewed with great skepticism, but that members of the public can get the truth if they search for it on the internet.

If you listen to what she says, it becomes obvious into what "books" she keeps her nose poked.