Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-11-2010, 05:53 AM

I did not see a single person from old SOS. Of course we did not have very many members in No.CA. Seems to me a walk through cities would have been more productive, however, what do I know about politics?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:28 AM

Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance. Many are backing her and she will be speaking at several functions.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance. Many are backing her and she will be speaking at several functions.
My question is, a chance at what? There are a few out that way that know Coe's group, but that's not going to take her anywhere. Her votes will be like a grain on sand on the beach. She has basically no name recognition because she has never held office. She has no experience, period. Are we suppose to have an intern as a Gov?

If she wanted to go into politics, she should have worked her way up and gained some credibility. Politics is not like acting, you don't just get a big break and land up with an Oscar, you have to show some ability to make thing happen and make sure they're the right things. Her resume is as an actress and organizer. We have an organizer in the White House, and look how competent he is.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Out here in the Hesperia, Victorville area she has a chance.
So you're telling me there's a chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qULSs...eature=related
Old 09-11-2010, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I did not see a single person from old SOS.
She sacrificed so many of us for not agreeing with her dictatorial ways that
we all walked off and as far away as we could from her.

After having helped her out financially, driving her to rallies, buying her meals and such for close to a year we go to Simi Valley where a bunch of us were protesting a church harboring illegal alien Liliana. This was a crowd of anti-illegal immigration activists that included SOS, LAIR and others.

I was on my bullhorn giving the church an earful when Chelene decides that I should not and says "No"! at the same time that she physically pushes the bullhorn away from me. I was shocked! I was angered and beside myself with indignation. She was my passenger, that's how she got there. I could not believe her nerve. The same day I calmed down and purchased her meal for her after the event and drove her back to the Antelope Valley.

I was beginning to catch on that there was really something wrong with this woman.

Some time later she decides to host the NAU rally in West Los Angeles by the Federal building. She approaches me about me bringing my sound system to the event. I was hesitant because of her prior behavior but agreed to do so.

A week before the event was to take place I informed her that my old truck was not faring well and that I would not be able to make it. She wanted to borrow the equipment and I told her that I do not loan that stuff out because people wreck it and return it saying "I'm sorry" and leave me to get it fixed at my expense.

She became angry and I told her to check with Ted Hayes because I had helped him to select a system and that they would be able to help her, besides, she had been loaned a large amount of money recently and could have purchased a system. Ted Hayes helped her out.

I decided to attend the rally in my van. As soon as I arrived Jeff Schwilk came to me and said that he was just the messenger but that Chelene wanted me to leave her rally.

I stayed because I had driven a long ways. Later when she came to me I held out a fifty dollar bill (donation for porta potties that she had asked for) that she ripped out of my hand (no exaggeration) and asked me why I was there.

I said that I had come in support.

The rally ended and I encountered a gentleman who was on the other side of the issue with respect to illegal immigration and who recognized us. We started arguing and Chelene said to me, "I order you to stop talking to him" with outstretched arm and finger pointed in the direction she wanted me to go in. This is no lie on my part. It is exactly what she said and did. I had been in the service, taken orders and marched. Who in hell was this woman to speak to me as if she were a general and I her subordinate?

Later we all went to a place to eat and one of the ladies was shooting a video. She asked some of us to speak and she wanted me to be first. I got up to speak and Chelene jumped up immediately to stop me. Later I was told that she was telling the video lady that I was on the other side, a mole, a traitor. No, I did not pay for her meal.

I kept my cool but i wasn't going to be taking Chelene anywhere from that moment on. She called on numerous occasions trying to ride with me (it saved her gas money, she could bum a meal and her vehicle was safe from goon attacks) but I made lame excuses as to why I could not take her with me. I just did not want to empower someone that had, and would keep treating me like small change.

Frankly I was done with her and I understood why others were too...fully!

There had been prior outrages but I had always looked past the moment and forgiven her. There was the time that we were having an Antelope Valley Independent Minutemen BBQ at my home and Chelene was talking with many of them. They did not like her demeanor and wanted her booted out of the AVIMM. Then at the same BBQ she wanted some toys for her son to play with and my wife graciously produced some army men from a box of toys, Chelene noticing that one of these held a chinese flag threw the figure back into the box and told my wife "I am offended". My wife doesn't take lip from anyone but because of me she kept a lid on it and later said to me, "Don't ever bring that bitch here again". I agreed that my wife was and is correct.

Chelene was never invited back.

I have been labelled by Barbara Coe and Jeff Schwilk as being an Anti-American, a goon and a traitor and all that was involved in this were my court dealings with their darling.

Jeff Schwilk was on me like white on rice immediately as he tried to paint me as a traitor so that not a word of truth would be uttered about his leader.

Barbara Coe declared me a traitor three times over the same situation.

Non of them offered to pay a cent of what was owed on a large debt.

Losing Barbara Coe's trust hurt quite a bit and I was taken aback by it all. I had never had a cross word with Jeff or Barbara prior to that.
Finally I settled in emotionally and just said good riddance to both of them.

And all of this because of whom? Chelene!

If the people of Victorville want to be treated like shit then they can vote for Chelene and by God they deserve what they get.

Last edited by Eagle1; 09-12-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
She sure doesn't look very happy. Wow, she looks like she's about to cry. Maybe you just caught her bad side and she needed a better camera angle.
Lets face it. It was a total bust. She made good on the walking and chair-wheeling part of the deal but the support that she counted on clearly did not manifest itself.

A very well known celebrity or politician might have pulled this off with lots of support but Chelene isn't there yet.

She should have started as a city councilman and climbed up but to jump to the gubernatorial election without having the numbers and financial support clearly was a mistake that could only have yielded the results seen in AG's video and photos.

AG gets a great big atta boy from me for excellent work.

She did get some experience in the area of politics having gone through all of this. She also worked hard at it too.

All the same if I were her I wouldn't stay up the night of the elections waiting to see if she has become our next governor. I quit that type of thinking at the same time that I figured out that it was a waste of time to leave a quarter under my pillow for the Tooth Fairy.

Chelene carries the message of the American people and in that sense she far surpasses Nutmeg and Brown Orifice, still, the messenger is too immature, too self absorbed to represent the electorate.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
And all of this because of whom? Chelene!

If the people of Victorville want to be treated like shit then they can vote for Chelene and by God they deserve what they get.
I don't think the people of Victorville need to be worried about getting a nightingale dictatorship anytime soon, at least as far as voting her in. They may, however, become wallet fodder for a campaign that seems pretty much a joke at this point. You mentioned Chelena running for office again after this, and if history is any guide, I still say no. During the recall of Davis, we had scores of longshot candidates pulling a nightingale, and after having reviewed them, I don't see that any of those one-hit wonders ever did anything remotely close to runnung again. The stripper mary Carey...gone. Pete Camejo and Gary Coleman both died. Pull any name from that hat and you'll be hard pressed to see a continuation of politics.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yeah, right! I'll hold my breath for that one. Though I did apologize to her and asked her forgiveness of my actions. She accepted my apology, but did not grant me forgiveness. That is something that she, a professed Christian, is obliged by Scripture to do.
My man, like myself you are not worthy of the exalted one. We are but mere worms before the Goddess that has conquered the leaders of CCIR and the SDMM. If you grovel, cringe, and kiss her unwashed blistered feet you may be allowed to clean her toilet.

Oh, I forgot that the illegal aliens took that job too! Silly me!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:27 PM
SOS Associate

I gotta say, I thought about building a fake news camera from a cardboard box, complete with some half assed looking 8 millimeter film spools and a hand crank on the side, set the whole thing on a tripod made of walking canes and then using some chalk, stencil a spot on the ground in front of the camera that said "place Drama Queen here", and wait for Chelena to come up the sidewalk and start cranking the thing. The icing would have been to have one of those jack-in-the-box tunes playing and have him pop out too.
but alas, when I saw how bad things were going during her walk, I just let it go. She's done more to assassinate her own character with this death march than I could have accomplished in a year.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:28 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't think the people of Victorville need to be worried about getting a nightingale dictatorship anytime soon, at least as far as voting her in. They may, however, become wallet fodder for a campaign that seems pretty much a joke at this point. You mentioned Chelena running for office again after this, and if history is any guide, I still say no. During the recall of Davis, we had scores of longshot candidates pulling a nightingale, and after having reviewed them, I don't see that any of those one-hit wonders ever did anything remotely close to runnung again. The stripper mary Carey...gone. Pete Camejo and Gary Coleman both died. Pull any name from that hat and you'll be hard pressed to see a continuation of politics.
Yes but none of these mere mortals are anything like our beloved Chelena.
I will bet you a Krispy Kreme double glazed doughnut that Chelena runs for something within a year or two.