Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Oath Keeper

Mystery Photo-Is this the Dunham/Obama wedding? Were is Ann? Did she take the photograph? I think that might be Grandma, making the peace sign.
Update: The morning after I posted this video, WND posted a story, which now proves that Obama's father was not part of the scholarship programs which airlifted students from Kenya-So, another of Obama's lies has been exposed. So it is possible that Obama Sr. did arrive on a ship.
Forward Message
Old 02-18-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
What part of both parents must be US Citizens in order for their off spring to be a Natural Born Citizen, do you not understand?
I find no such requirement in U.S. case law, though I have found plenty of allegations in the lunatic conspiracy writings. I'll take law over lunatics any day, and twice of Sunday.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Oath Keeper

Nice spin job try, once again, post your evidence (which you don't have!)
Old 02-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Oath Keeper

Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
Nice spin job try, once again, post your evidence (which you don't have!)
Typical conspiracy nut retort. Hey, that's fine. I would rather be labeled a liberal by a conspiracy nutjob like you, than continue in this jungle of argumentum ad verecundium.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Oath Keeper

Talking This guy is a democrat, what are you going to call him?

Link
Philip J. Berg, Esq. to Attend CPAC 2010 in Washington, D.C. 2/18/10 through 2/20/10

For Immediate Release: – 02/18/2010
For Further Information Contact:
Philip J. Berg, Esquire
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531
Cell (610) 662-3005
(610) 825-3134
(800) 993-PHIL [7445]
Fax (610) 834-7659

philjberg@obamacrimes.com

Berg to Attend CPAC 2010 in Washington, DC 2/18 to 2/20
Berg States that Announcement of
“Birth Certificate March on Washington”
to Demand Obama Resign
forced Obama to address the issue at

National Prayer Breakfast
Date for March to be Announced Soon
and
Urgent Need for Funds

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 02/18/10) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States stated that “WE THE PEOPLE” by and through Philip J. Berg and Obamacrimes.com forced Obama to address the issue at the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday, February 4, 2009 ! Obama, in part of his speech referred for the first time since the question of his being “Constitutionally eligible” stated,

“But surely you can question my policies without questioning my faith, or, [pause] for that matter,my citizenship.“ [Laughter and applause.] [emphasis added]

Berg said, “I knew that if we continued our efforts, those of obamacrimes.com, to expose Obama not being ‘Constitutionally eligible’ to be President, as this is the greatest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our country, that being over 230 years and the fact that Obama’s actions are a fraud !”

The actual words stated by Obama:
“Civility also requires relearning how to disagree without being disagreeable; understanding, as President [Kennedy] said, that “civility is not a sign of weakness.” Now, I am the first to confess I am not always right. Michelle will testify to that“. [Laughter.]

“But surely you can question my policies without questioning my faith, or, [pause] for that matter, my citizenship.” [Laughter and applause.] [emphasis added]

Berg said, “WOW, it is about time ! This is great. Our announcement of the ‘Birth Certificate March on Washington’ demanding Obama resign as President as he is ‘Constitutionally ineligible’ to be President was the Press Release that caused Obama to react.”
Berg stated, “Because of the response to date, shortly, we will announce the date for the “Birth Certificate March on Washington.”

Further, “We need Funds ASAP to be able to publicize the March and start to arrange specifics for the ‘Birth Certificate March on Washington.’ Go to obamacrimes.com to make your contribution.”

Berg is requesting all citizens of the United States to email, fax or mail a “copy” of their Birth Certificate that will be presented to Obama demanding that Obama resign because he has failed to produce his long form [vault] Birth Certificate and other citizenship documents [Obama, an Indonesian Citizen ?] to show he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President. Please redact any personal information that you wish.

Berg related an email he received. A woman from Texas told me she registered her thirteen [13] year old nephew for school. When registration was finished, her nephew asked the Principal, “Can I ask you a question?” The Principal said, “Yes.” Her nephew said, “How come I had to show my Birth Certificate to register for school, but Obama did not have to show his to be President ?”

Berg said, “That email motivated me to continue to expose Obama for the fraud he is !”

Berg continued, “Since the Courts are taking their time to get to the point of allowing ‘Discovery,’ it is time to motivate the citizens of the United States for a ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to expose the ‘HOAX’ of Obama, the biggest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our country, in over 230 years !”

Berg wants people to email, fax or mail a copy of their Birth Certificate to:

Email = philjberg@obamacrimes.com
Fax = (610) 834-7659
Mail = Obamacrimes
555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531

Berg said, “Then, we will be preparing them to deliver to Obama demanding that he resign from the Office of President as he has not proven that he is “Constitutionally eligible” to be President and that Obama has not produced legal documents to show he legally changed his name from his ‘adopted’ name of ‘Barry Soetoro’ from Indonesia.

I am proceeding for the 305 + million people in ‘our’ U.S.A., for ‘our’ forefathers and for the 3.2 million men and women that have died and/or been maimed defending our Constitution with our ‘Peaceful Revolution’ to prove that Obama is not Constitutionally qualified/eligible to be President.”

Berg continued, “I still have cases pending in the Federal Courts. Go to obamacrimes.com to see the status of each case.”

Berg concluded, “I will be attending the CPAC 2010 Convention in Washington, DC from Thursday, 2/18 to Saturday, 2/20 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel. The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) will be helpful for me to spread the message that Obama is a fraud, a phony and Obama has put forth the biggest ‘HOAX’ in the history of our great nation,”

Phil Berg will be available for Press Interviews at CPAC 2010 – Contact Phil at cell (610) 662-3005.

For copies of all Press Releases and Court Pleadings, go to:

obamacrimes.com
Old 02-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Oath Keeper

Default The Obama/Soetoro Dossier

Old 02-21-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
You didn't answer the question. What impact would Obama's mother being a minor and married (to anyone from anywhere) have upon the citizenship of her Hawaiian-born child?
First, you answer the question why you think he is a Hawaiian born child.

The only way to prove that is to show an Official State of Hawaii Birth Certificate. So far, he has not produced one. The only thing they have is a Certificate of Live Birth, which under state law, is NOT an official Birth Certificate. It is basically just a certificate to show the child was born alive and not dead.

This certificate can not be used as documentation for a U.S. Passport application.

So without that type of documentation, it would lead to other documents being produced that would lead to the original document, whatever that document may be.
Yes, he has a passport but what does it say on it?

Yes, he went to an American university, but what is on the application and financial paperwork.

Without any U.S. documentation produced, how does one jump to the conclusion you jump too?

He ran for president because some Democrats sent in a 2nd certified copy of a certificate saying he could run for president. That was the only thing that would have held him back. Of course, Nancy Pelosi would never lie about a thing like that, now, would she?
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawes View Post
First, you answer the question why you think he is a Hawaiian born child.

Why? I didn't say he was. In fact, I haven't represented anything about Obama, other than I can't keep track of all the theories/positions you birther types have been espousing here in support of your proposition.

Before CF climbed into the SOS campus clocktower and started spraying this thread with pump-action posts by the dozens (at which point I changed channels), from what I could gather, there were three essential points being made:

1. Obama was born outside the United States and is therefore ineligible to be President.

2. Obama never attended Columbia.

3. Whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii is irrelevant, because his father wasn't a U.S. citizen and, therefore, he shouldn't hold the presidency.

To a man, you Birther-ites agree that the former Senator from Illinois has no legal business occupying the White House. However, the assertions you folks roll out in support of your position are so varied, often times conflicting, and mostly requiring extensive conspiracies involving parties with wildly disparate interests to be accurate, that they strain the limits of credibility. Guys, you can't even agree on what the story is. So let me ask you, who really killed JFK? Was it the Cubans, the mob associates of Onassis or the CIA?
Old 02-23-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Why? I didn't say he was. In fact, I haven't represented anything about Obama, other than I can't keep track of all the theories/positions you birther types have been espousing here in support of your proposition.

Before CF climbed into the SOS campus clocktower and started spraying this thread with pump-action posts by the dozens (at which point I changed channels), from what I could gather, there were three essential points being made:

1. Obama was born outside the United States and is therefore ineligible to be President.

2. Obama never attended Columbia.

3. Whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii is irrelevant, because his father wasn't a U.S. citizen and, therefore, he shouldn't hold the presidency.

To a man, you Birther-ites agree that the former Senator from Illinois has no legal business occupying the White House. However, the assertions you folks roll out in support of your position are so varied, often times conflicting, and mostly requiring extensive conspiracies involving parties with wildly disparate interests to be accurate, that they strain the limits of credibility. Guys, you can't even agree on what the story is. So let me ask you, who really killed JFK? Was it the Cubans, the mob associates of Onassis or the CIA?
It doesn't matter what people agree to. What only matters is what is beyond debate. The only thing that is truly beyond debate is that his father was not a US citizen. Not only is this beyond debate, but it also puts into dramatic highlight the crisis of US citizenship that has come to bear at this point. Anchor babies are the issue here and the fact that we have a fraud in the white house that should not be there at a time when the issue of birthright citizenshiip needs to be confronted the most is no accident.

This is just like the weird JFK conspiracies theories and the other weird conspiracie theories surrounding the WTC terrorist attack. They exist to deflect from what is clearly apparent and beyond debate.