Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-07-2010, 09:00 AM

Left my comment on Derail. Quite a subdued, and fairly intelligent argument from the serviceman. Don't agree with him, but he has certainly earned the right to express it. Especially when done with a lack of Mechista reasoning.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim55 View Post
Left my comment on Derail. Quite a subdued, and fairly intelligent argument from the serviceman. Don't agree with him, but he has certainly earned the right to express it. Especially when done with a lack of Mechista reasoning.
"fairly intelligent argument from the serviceman"

I missed that.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Holder is African? Emmanuel is Israeli? Where is this coming from? Or are you just speaking metaphorically?
I swear you're beginning to sound like Chelena Nightingale
I was speaking metaphorically. The first line of my post referred to "People whose loyalty is elsewhere," not people who were born elsewhere.

Holder stated that hate crimes laws do not protect white people at all. In his view hate crimes laws only protect Historically Oppressed Races ("HORS"), which means people who have the same skin color as him. I don't know where Holder was actually born, but clearly his higher loyalty is to members of his own nationality, not all Americans.

Emmanuel served as an officer in the Israeli military. Under the Israeli laws of dual citizenship he may or may not qualify for Israeli citizenship, but that's not the issue. The issue is loyalty.

None of the people I named are loyal to rank and file Americans. In their eyes we are no more than sheep to be sheered. Look at the big controversy over the GOP primary for a candidate to challenge Boxer for US Senate. The big controversy is over whether Tom Campbell is sufficiently loyal to Israel. No body ever asks about his loyalty to the American people he is supposed to represent. Campbell is accused of anti-semitism because in congress he voted to reduce US aid to Israel by $30 million. He said he opposed it because increasing aid to Israel would have reduced aid to Africa. There you have it. Jewish millionaires and African potentates are represented in Congress. Poor dumb tax paying American sheep are not.

What about the poor rank and file American tax payers from whom $30 MILLION was extracted? That question is never asked. Working, tax paying Americans are hanging on by their fingernails and the only thing any of our exalted rulers care about is foreign aid for Israeli millionaires, African potentates or Haiti or Mexican peasants who need our welfare!

John McCain thinks illegal aliens are "God's children." Geo. Bush went to Latin America and promised to make it easier for them to come here and steal our jobs, destroy our schools and bankrupt our hospitals. Lindsay Graham wants Amnesty. And these are the GOP! No one in our government at any level is loyal to the American People, regardless of where born.

More and more rank and file Americans are beginning to realize this and that is part of the basis of the tea party movement. Their double talking bu.l.l.s***t is not going to be accepted much longer.

Last edited by Don; 03-07-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:40 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I was speaking metaphorically. The first line of my post referred to "People whose loyalty is elsewhere," not people who were born elsewhere.

Holder stated that hate crimes laws do not protect white people at all. In his view hate crimes laws only protect Historically Oppressed Races ("HORS"), which means people who have the same skin color as him. I don't know where Holder was actually born, but clearly his higher loyalty is to members of his own nationality, not all Americans.

Emmanuel served as an officer in the Israeli military. Under the Israeli laws of dual citizenship he may or may not qualify for Israeli citizenship, but that's not the issue. The issue is loyalty.

None of the people I named are loyal to rank and file Americans. In their eyes we are no more than sheep to be sheered. Look at the big controversy over the GOP primary for a candidate to challenge Boxer for US Senate. The big controversy is over whether Tom Campbell is sufficiently loyal to Israel. No body ever asks about his loyalty to the American people he is supposed to represent. Campbell is accused of anti-semitism because in congress he voted to reduce US aid to Israel by $30 million. He said he opposed it because increasing aid to Israel would have reduced aid to Africa. There you have it. Jewish millionaires and African potentates are represented in Congress. Poor dumb tax paying American sheep are not.

What about the poor rank and file American tax payers from whom $30 MILLION was extracted? That question is never asked. Working, tax paying Americans are hanging on by their fingernails and the only thing any of our exalted rulers care about is foreign aid for Israeli millionaires, African potentates or Haiti or Mexican peasants who need our welfare!

John McCain thinks illegal aliens are "God's children." Geo. Bush went to Latin America and promised to make it easier for them to come here and steal our jobs, destroy our schools and bankrupt our hospitals. Lindsay Graham wants Amnesty. And these are the GOP! No one in our government at any level is loyal to the American People, regardless of where born.

More and more rank and file Americans are beginning to realize this and that is part of the basis of the tea party movement. Their double talking bu.l.l.s***t is not going to be accepted much longer.
Most of that sounds reasonable enough. I don't think that emmanuel is loyal to Israel; His loyalty is most likely to rich supporters, some of which may be linked to Israel, but not necessarily to the point of being totally beholden to it. My thinking is that Israel will end up going the way of the US and Europe eventually. After it has served its' purpose to the global hedgenomists
Old 03-08-2010, 06:50 AM

My God , its sad to think of a person like that in our military

This country is fubar
Old 03-08-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
My God , its sad to think of a person like that in our military

This country is fubar
The military has become just a source for getting a job theses days. We have at least one if not two generations of students who know very, little if not close to nothing, about civics or what this country stands for. The students in our schools are more versed and educated on their race and its culture not American culture, government or our constitution. He probably has no idea of what our courts, Congress, and presidency represent. If you actually ask a high school student what our congress consists of, maybe three out of ten could tell you.

It all starts in our schools, which are teaching the ideology that you hear from the guy in the video. They're offended, and of course we're suppose to care more about their tender feelings than the impact of their actions.