Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-02-2009, 07:30 AM

Default Tiger Woods - feet of clay.

Posters on another website were complaining that the media wouldn't cover the story. Well - Fox News sure covered it today revealing more of Tigers extra-marital partners! And giving out his web address with his confession.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/artic...27740572/news/

As an old timer I have seen this adultery so many times. Presidents, Prime Ministers, sports figures, Hollywood celebrities, Congressmen, Senators, and the broad swath of common folk.

I won't say what I did when single but after I married I was absolutely faithful and so was my wife. We respected each-other and never strayed. We didn't have to. We had a good marriage that I am extremely proud of.

Apparently the National Inquired broke the story. That is very unfortunate. What can I say about them ? I scowl ! What a gang of trouble makers. Anything to sell copy.

So what does this mean to Woods ? It surely hurt his family. We'll wait and see how many sponsors drop him. The pundits pooh pooh the affairs and say it won't have much effect. I don't think so. I think it will cost him Millions of dollars.

I am not a golfer and I was not a fan of Woods. Didn't have anything against him, just had no interest. But he had the reputation of Mr. Clean. And now that is seemingly in the trash bin.

Se la vie !
Old 12-02-2009, 10:32 AM

That is what I was saying about the gossips rags a few days ago. I am older than you wetibble so it is nothing new and I really don't care about gossip. Just about all humans have clay feet. I will leave it to Tiger and Elin.
I wonder if those gossip rags ever think what they do to the family of the person they are 'exposing'? I doubt they care one bit. I am not a golf fan and Tiger is just another sports figure to me.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:41 PM

The gossips do this to take the vision off of them. They should be stoned and have their mouth sewn up.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:03 PM
As seen on TV!

I've alway said, when a story like this about some so-called "Celebrity" becomes major news on all media venues, something else is up.
And I for One can't stand golf.

CB.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
I've alway said, when a story like this about some so-called "Celebrity" becomes major news on all media venues, something else is up.
And I for One can't stand golf.

CB.
I agree with you. While people are paying attention and entertained with this, they're not paying attention to the important things. The politicians can slip in another piece of crap while the public is being entertained.
Old 12-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Tiger Wood's personal affairs are his business, not mine -and I don't appreciate his dirty laundry thrown in my front yard by profiteers pandering to prurient curiosity.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.