Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 AM

Please have fun. There's no way that I can be there, but my heart will be.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:47 PM

Yesterday I ran into Mark Reed and invited him to the Rally. Mark Reed For Congress - 27th District - 2010 California. He is trying to unseat Brad Sherman. I hope he does it.

www.markreedforcongress.com

Last edited by Ole Glory; 01-13-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
Yesterday I ran into Mark Reed and invited him to the Rally. Mark Reed For Congress - 27th District - 2010 California. He is trying to unseat Brad Sherman. I hope he does it.

www.markreedforcongress.com
Are you saying he made no commitment to attend? Is this the guy with the long braid and is an American Indian? I truly dislike Brad Sherman, even though his district if the Valley, he has an impact on this state. I've been to two of his 'speaches/bs' and all I saw was a snake.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Are you saying he made no commitment to attend? Is this the guy with the long braid and is an American Indian? I truly dislike Brad Sherman, even though his district if the Valley, he has an impact on this state. I've been to two of his 'speaches/bs' and all I saw was a snake.
No, No, that's not what I'm saying.

Yes, Yes, he is the American Indian with the braid.

Mark said, depending on his schedule, he and his wife will try their best to make it to the Rally in Santa Clarita on Saturday, e-mail me the info. Which I did.

I too dislike Brad Sherman, I have been to his office and his town hall meeting and he is just full of it. I really hated him for joining in on the witch hunt for, Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Brad Sherman needs to go!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 AM

Yes I met him while we were in Pasadena. Hope he can make it.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:37 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Looking forward to assembling with my cohorts this morning. See you guys out there!
Old 01-16-2010, 07:00 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Looking forward to assembling with my cohorts this morning. See you guys out there!
I hope all the Horts in the area can make it
Old 01-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
DITTO!

See you there!
Old 01-16-2010, 03:45 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Just got back from Santa Clarita and I am proud to be able to report that SOS's event was a smashing success. First and foremost, we had ATTENDANCE. My hat is off to JeanfromFillmore and Eagle 1. We really made a quality appearance but a few miles east of Magic Mountain.

Off the top of my head:

- We had an interesting selection of speakers. Everyone who addressed the crowd brought his or her own unique perspective.

- We got a crapload of exposure. We were on a crowded intersection that had thousands and thousands of cars go by. Signs and flags were everywhere.

- I saw a lot of new faces. Many tea partiers have joined the immigration fray.

- I met Roger Gitlin. He was a really nice guy. I sat next to him later at a post-event meal. He has a lot to say and is well-informed.

- The last speaker was spectacular (I want to kill myself for having run out of film). He was a legal immigrant from Mexico 50 years ago. His speech had people in cars at the intersection (40 to 50 feet away) erupting in spontaneous cheers.

- The one trouble maker who showed up, chose to drive off when he was confronted w/ people holding video cameras. When he came back looking for trouble, he was promptly arrested.

I'll be posting video on my site w/in a few hours.

---------

LINK THAT LEADS TO THE FIRST VIDEO CLIP -

El Vato es muy enojado! http://members4.boardhost.com/Derail...263690714.html

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 01-16-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Love One Another.

Ditto to everything Sam said for now. The planning crew did a FANTASTIC job. The speeches and the set up were dynamic. The planning group cooperation and dedication to making this a success was very uplifting.

I got to play with the new SOS toy, our video camera, so I hope the video clips are okay. Sam, don't worry about the last speaker; I got him on film! I'll get my clips up asap!