Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Thanks for clarifying the facts: Millions for Haitians, Not one cent for Americans or their imperialistic hospitals that will be bankrupted.

You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.
Just for reference and reminder, our agenda is tailored to welcome those who support it, and that would include the aforementioned nationals. Generally we take up against governments / entities that impact our citizens opportunities and rights, or individuals who do same and break our laws. It's not within the scope of our operation to classify a whole nation's people as personna-non-grata. I'm not going to offer evidence to change your mind about them, because I have to work form a larger platform here, so I would just say that the odds are against a finding that all Haitians are unworthy. I've never been to Haiti, but I have been in the vicinity before, and for that matter, I've never been to any country where I found that all of its' citizens were to be avoided.
In any case, we are wandering off the main thrust of the thread, as stated by the title, so maybe we could keep it a little more confined in that regard
Old 01-30-2010, 06:29 AM

Default News

This morning Fox TV news reported that Florida and Georgia hospitals have slammed the doors on Haitians. No more.

The US Army is flying injured Haitians in and just dumping them on the hospitals.

I have two problems with the practice.

#1. Haitians are not Americans, they are foreigners.

#2. The Federal Government is taking unfair advantage of our hospitals. Leaving the hospitals to provide at the hospitals expense, apparently without arrangements for reimbursements.

The hospitals have said they are seriously overloaded and the influx is adversely affecting their ability to treat American patients.

Yes, of course, I understand that this is an emergency and that it is the biggest human tragedy in our lifetime but at the same time we need some control and common sense, not pandemonium and panic.

Who are these people coming in? Do they have any ID, documentation ? The prison collapsed and the prisoners are at large. The place is overrun with drug traffickers. OK so they too are entitled to a band-aid. But who's controlling this and how will the hospitals be compensated ? More importantly when will they go home ?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:46 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Who are these people coming in? Do they have any ID, documentation ? The prison collapsed and the prisoners are at large. The place is overrun with drug traffickers. OK so they too are entitled to a band-aid. But who's controlling this and how will the hospitals be compensated ? More importantly when will they go home ?
Good question. It is just like the globalist management system to take advantage of every possible situation they can to bring more foreigners into the US. Here's what I recieved yesterday

Quote:
Dear Davi,

Please do one more thing today to help survivors of the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Ask President Obama and Secretary Napolitano to help approximately 50,000 Haitians join family members in the U.S. who are citizens or permanent residents right away.

These Haitians have already been through the full legal process to join close relatives (a spouse, child, parent, or sibling) in the U.S. and have been fully approved by the U.S. government. However, they remain on waiting lists where they could languish for as long as 10 years.

After the earthquake some of these Haitians have been injured and need family to care for them. Others have lost some or all of their family members in Haiti and urgently need to be reunited with their family members in the U.S. This is simply the humane thing to do.

Canada has already begun this process. Please urge the Obama Administration to do the same right away.

America has always responded when lives are in danger. And Americans take care of family.

Please take action today to help expedite the process for these Haitians who have suffered so much to join their family in the U.S.

I thank you for doing all that you can to help Haitian earthquake survivors.

Sincerely,

Lavinia Limon
President, USCRI
Old 01-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Love One Another.

How about: HUMAN? It's not like they asked for the earthquake. HOWEVER, I'd like the relief, rebuilding efforts to have the focus of keeping as many Haitian citizens in their own nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:48 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papoose View Post
How about: HUMAN? It's not like they asked for the earthquake. HOWEVER, I'd like the relief, rebuilding efforts to have the focus of keeping as many Haitian citizens in their own nation.
Amen Papoose, amen.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papoose View Post
My thoughts exactly.