Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-20-2009, 10:59 AM

Default Blockbuster !

It is with some trepidation and much reservation that I post the following.

If it is true it bodes very badly for our country.

If it is false the Globe has performed a dastardly/repulsive act that is unforgiveable.

Obama Lung Cancer Shocker!

Chain-smoking President Barack Obama has lung cancer, White House sources fear as the Commander-in-Chief suffers chest pains, dizzy spells and has lost 25 pounds! This week's GLOBE bares the stunning inside story. You can't afford to miss it!

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/421

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It isn't apparently reported in the mainstream media but I did hear on Fox news that Obama was asked and he said, by way of explanation, that he has fluctuated 5 pounds for the last 30 years. This strongly indicates that there is some validity to concerns and that the Globe is not fabricating from thin air.

What are the implications ?

Joe Biden will become President. His own health is in question and from reports he almost withdrew from the VP position for that reason.

Suppose that Biden doesn't survive !

Who's next in line - Nancy Pelosi !!!

What will our enemies do in face of a weakened and chaotic America ?

Notwithstanding the fact that I am a conservative Republican I think Joe Biden will probably be a more experienced and knowledgeable President even though he is a flaming liberal that I disagree with completely.

What a bleeping mess for our country and our future !

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-20-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:19 PM

Do you actually read the Globe? They had a body in a bed that they said was a photo of a dead Michael Jackson. I would never buy or read any thing in that gossip scum rag. If Obama has lung cancer we will find out.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:35 PM

Default Do I read the Globe ?

Are you kidding?

Read my post diligetly, with provisos.

Personally I think there may be some merit to Obama's health problems since he has never released his records or anything else.

And he has spent now over $1.5 million dollars hiding his background.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-21-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 PM

My point is that they will do anything to sell a mag. I just cannot support a publication that deals in the kind of reporting they do. I wish you could have seen how vile it was to publish the picture of a supposed to be Jackson. The hair was over the face so he could not be identified, just what appeared to be a body in PJs and a wig.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:55 PM

Gee, I hope rationing of healthcare doesn't land Obama in a casket.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 PM

I don't put much into what the tabloids say, but what was strange to me was that today I was watching some news footage of Obama speaking and couldn't help but notice how thin and bony his hands are. That guy is starting to look anorexic. I always thought the camera added 15 pounds to you, he needs a lot more than that added to him.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:10 AM

Default Globe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Do you actually read the Globe? They had a body in a bed that they said was a photo of a dead Michael Jackson. I would never buy or read any thing in that gossip scum rag. If Obama has lung cancer we will find out.
No - I never heard of the Globe until I checked out at the Shoprite Supermarket and noticed it conspicuously there in racks always at the checkout register.

However, I do agree that those tabloid rags are absurd most of the time. But - Fox news ran a clip of a news conference where Obama was asked about his weight loss and he responded that it always fluctuated 5 pounds. So- there was "some" media attention to it.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-21-2009 at 04:15 AM.