Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-25-2010, 05:35 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
My point is not that low level jobs are necessarily useless, but that the jobs that illegal immigrants do are not only useless, but the economy is being perverted to create these useless, do nothing jobs for people we, and in fact nobody anywhere on the planet needs.

Interesting theory. What are the useless jobs that have been created (outside of government)?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As to the website, my thoughts are A) the challenge, as with almost all websites on a now jam-packed internet will be advertising, and B) if nothing else, you are to be commended for using Go Daddy, an Arizona-based business.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 05-25-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Interesting theory. What are the useless jobs that have been created (outside of government)?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As to the website, my thoughts are A) the challenge, as with almost all websites on a now jam-packed internet will be advertising, and B) if nothing else, you are to be commended for using Go Daddy, an Arizona-based business.
I did not know that. Perhaps that's a good sign?

Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hireamerican.org