Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-30-2010, 06:05 PM

Default Obama loses it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGBgc...layer_embedded
Old 10-30-2010, 06:42 PM

Maybe Obama should use some of the solution that the Tea Party is using. Such as stomping on the head of women, having little security guards hand cuff reporters for asking questions, how about the big burly man who hit a woman in the face about a week ago?
Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 PM

Stomp on the head of a woman......the dude stepped on her shoulder, and shoved her shoulder down, which is not good, but to say he stomped her is exagerrated bullshit. The other two incidents, I haven't even heard of. Are you a troll or something? I don't see you harping about that black guy who got jumped by the SEIU. I think what Obama ought to do is step out of that progressive marxist crap and start trying to govern like an American.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Stomp on the head of a woman......the dude stepped on her shoulder, and shoved her shoulder down, which is not good, but to say he stomped her is exagerrated bullshit. The other two incidents, I haven't even heard of. Are you a troll or something? I don't see you harping about that black guy who got jumped by the SEIU. I think what Obama ought to do is step out of that progressive marxist crap and start trying to govern like an American.
I am darn well not a troll. I have been at protests where you were there and I have been active here, so you can cut that. I have not heard about a black guy being jumped by the SEIU.
As far as Obama trying to govern like as American, I have not looked at it that way. I do know there are a lot of idiots who have said how they want him to fail. If he fails then the country has failed. Members of the GOP and the likes of Rush, Insane Beck, Baehoner and the Turkey MacConnel have said how they will block anything he tries to do.

GREAT UPSTANDING GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am darn well not a troll. I have been at protests where you were there and I have been active here, so you can cut that. I have not heard about a black guy being jumped by the SEIU.
As far as Obama trying to govern like as American, I have not looked at it that way. I do know there are a lot of idiots who have said how they want him to fail. If he fails then the country has failed. Members of the GOP and the likes of Rush, Insane Beck, Baehoner and the Turkey MacConnel have said how they will block anything he tries to do.

GREAT UPSTANDING GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.
Wow, I can't believe what I am hearing. This guy in the Whitehouse doesn't have to matter. He shouldn't be there and anyone concerned about the course of this country and the world ought to be ready to stand in the way of anything he does. Nothing good is going to come out of him. Nothing good has come out of him yet and we are pretty near the end of his second year. Two years down, two years to go.

You place too much value on the presidency, it is not a throne and the country is governed from more than one place. If he fails, then the presidency is failing and our government is not threatened.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Wow, I can't believe what I am hearing. This guy in the Whitehouse doesn't have to matter. He shouldn't be there and anyone concerned about the course of this country and the world ought to be ready to stand in the way of anything he does. Nothing good is going to come out of him. Nothing good has come out of him yet and we are pretty near the end of his second year. Two years down, two years to go.

You place too much value on the presidency, it is not a throne and the country is governed from more than one place. If he fails, then the presidency is failing and our government is not threatened.
I don't want to put too much energy into this, BUT for starters he is in the office because he was elected, like it or not. I am not ready to stand in the 'way' of any one in office just because I don't like them ( you may remember how I felt about GWB).

No, the presidency is not a throne. I do think anyone in the office should be accorded the respect of the office.
I don't know how your memory is, but I remember right after he was elected, a fellow member here or the old site gave some broad hints as to what people should do. Those hints are beginning to pay off for the Tea Baggers.

Americans as a whole need to get back to being civil and remember manners. Anyone who has been to a protest should remember how ignorant the counter protesters looked.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
I don't want to put too much energy into this, BUT for starters he is in the office because he was elected, like it or not. I am not ready to stand in the 'way' of any one in office just because I don't like them ( you may remember how I felt about GWB).

No, the presidency is not a throne. I do think anyone in the office should be accorded the respect of the office.
I don't know how your memory is, but I remember right after he was elected, a fellow member here or the old site gave some broad hints as to what people should do. Those hints are beginning to pay off for the Tea Baggers.

Americans as a whole need to get back to being civil and remember manners. Anyone who has been to a protest should remember how ignorant the counter protesters looked.
That's ridiculous. A president should only be afforded the amount of dignity they bring to the office and to often, and especially in this case, that is no dignity at all.

It is a civic duty to heap as much contempt as you can on this fraud in the president's seat. Remember Clinton and fooling around right in the president's office on the president's time?

This has nothing to do with how you conduct yourself at protests, there are legal limitations as well as political ones. You go to a protest to say something in public, which is your civil right and obligation. How you say what you want to say is part of what you want to say and nobody should have any complaints as long as you are within the law and are in agreement with any organization you represent in such a display.

Yes, it's hard to remember what went on in the old forum. That's why it went away so that people wouldn't remember what went on and what was said. It's my guess that this forum will go the same way eventually. I've seen it happen again and again.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Yes, it's hard to remember what went on in the old forum. That's why it went away so that people wouldn't remember what went on and what was said. It's my guess that this forum will go the same way eventually. I've seen it happen again and again
You are going to argue with any thing I say and most others. I do know that it is not good to be nothing but rude so I will try to refrain.

As far as Obama, I think you dislike him as much or more than I disliked GWB, and he is a disaster that should never have happened. He was total garbage. He and his invasion of Iraq is what plunged the US into financial disaster.

It is my sincere belief that we will never recover unless all Americans pull together and at this point that does not seem possible.

Comparing to Clinton in the closet is nothing compared to destroying the surplus he left and what GWB left.
Do you think all anyone does is ok? My answer is NO!
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
You are going to argue with any thing I say and most others. I do know that it is not good to be nothing but rude so I will try to refrain.

As far as Obama, I think you dislike him as much or more than I disliked GWB, and he is a disaster that should never have happened. He was total garbage. He and his invasion of Iraq is what plunged the US into financial disaster.

It is my sincere belief that we will never recover unless all Americans pull together and at this point that does not seem possible.

Comparing to Clinton in the closet is nothing compared to destroying the surplus he left and what GWB left.
Do you think all anyone does is ok? My answer is NO!
I try to restrain myself as well. I think GWB was not as bad as people make him out to be, but I've said the same thing about Carter. I also believe that Reagan was overrated. But the Obamination shouldn't even be a citizen, much less a president.

I agree that invading Iraq was a mistake, but I think invading Kuwait was probably the best thing to do. We got one from the other. GWB listened to those who believed that the liberating Kuwait from Iraq should have been the first step in invading Iraq itself. For them, invading Iraq was the unfinished business of liberating Kuwait.

I think US citizens will pull together as soon as it is clear what we should be pulling for. I think illegal immigration is something that all US citizens can agree on, at least anyone who values their citizenship. We need to get rid of illegal immigrants and contain the rest of our immigrants as well, especially those who are not citizens.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:54 PM

I didn't like Bush much better than I like Obama. Both of those morons are at the bottom of the president list, as far as I am concerned. People who refuse to believe that there are "progressives" in both parties are either ill informed, or just refuse to smell the coffee. Rim, of course you are entitled to your opinion. But as an active member of the Tea Party, I resent the tea bagger name as a vile means of trying to marginalize a group of people who are willing to stand up for what we believe in. Very similar to being called a racist at anti illegal rallies. I hope you never utter that filthy implication in my presence.