Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-06-2010, 09:40 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Chelene Nightingale For Governor?

Voters should be informed when they cast their ballots.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw4F_B7A5AQ
Old 10-07-2010, 09:33 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Well, from an "inbox" perspective, it's certainly been an interesting 24 hours.

I've learned (not that this is particularly surprising) that there are some people who feel rather strongly about Chelene's candidacy. The most common criticisms I've endured have been Neocon and puppet.

Those, however, were not the thoughts of the person who authored my personal favorite from today -

SanDiegoMinutemen 1 hour ago Sam Z------, you are a f*cking retard. Thanks for proving it to the whole country.

How much does Jerry Brown pay you to cyber-stalk tea party candidate Chelene Nightingale?

The radical Left loses again
Old 10-08-2010, 05:02 AM

Sounds like the SDMM need to do something other than yack.
Can't they organize something?
Old 10-08-2010, 07:11 AM

It is possible that the leader of the SDMM may be in need of an enema.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:00 AM

Chelene is a Tea Party candidate? Is that right? My sense was that you pretty much had to be a Republican to get a Tea Party endorsement.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
SanDiegoMinutemen 1 hour ago Sam Z------, you are a f*cking retard. Thanks for proving it to the whole country.

How much does Jerry Brown pay you to cyber-stalk tea party candidate Chelene Nightingale?

The radical Left loses again
This person obviously losses IQ points every time he urinates.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:58 PM
"SZinWestLA"

The most recent derision/accusation:

theplanetruth1 22 hours ago This is NOT anybody's truth but the scumbag who has taken all this stuff and twisted and turned it because he has a personal agenda against Ms. Nightingale.He goes under many alias's but his real name name is Mark Seidenberg and he literally stalks her everywhere that she goes.The closer it gets to election time the more garbage you will see him post.This guy is a total whack job and Californians better be able to stay one step ahead of him and not buy into his bullshit..He is a GOP operative
Old 10-22-2010, 09:29 AM

I sense that most of you here seem to really dislike Chelene. I have met her a few times in the past. I am definetely voting for her and encourage everyone else to do the same.

You want Brown or Whitman? There is the joke.

I don't care what any of you have to say about Chelene, I have read a lot of old stuff. Seems like it would be a natural to vote for someone ON THE SAME SIDE OF OUR CAUSE.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:19 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybotrout View Post
I sense that most of you here seem to really dislike Chelene. I have met her a few times in the past. I am definetely voting for her and encourage everyone else to do the same.

You want Brown or Whitman? There is the joke.

I don't care what any of you have to say about Chelene, I have read a lot of old stuff. Seems like it would be a natural to vote for someone ON THE SAME SIDE OF OUR CAUSE.

You're right. On a lot of issues, Chelene is clearly more desirable to conservatives and border security advocates than Whitman or Brown. All we can do is pass along information to the public. Y'see, a lot of folks here have been down the twisting path with your candidate, before.

If financial incompetence and a repeated habit of failing to distinguish fantasy from reality don't strike you as problems for someone who would lead the largest state in the nation, hey, Chelene's your logical choice.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:27 PM

Glenn Spencer's American patrol website is seemingly endorsing Nightengale.

This surprises me because of the unanimously negative comments from people who know her and I can't find much on line to suggest any measure of exceptionalism about this person.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/