Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Archer

Dems don't like smart woman Republicans, The bottom line is that Palin was just another house wife raising kids who got fed up with the politics around her so she ran for office and kept climbing the ladder until she reached this point, If that isn't the most Patriotic thing I have ever seen in my life than I don't know what is!!

How could anyone say this woman is not a great image for this country? Huh RIM?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I think this thread belongs in the politics related section.

So is Bachman at presidential hopeful, or something else? I don't know much about her.

Why would the dems fear her?
I don't think the Dems do fear her. They're hoping the Republicans put up someone like her who doesn't have much of a track record and would be easy to beat. That's not saying she's not the kind of candidate I'd want, because as you can see from the link I posted to NumbersUSA, she has the best voting record on illegal immigration of any of the major candidates (even if it is only a B-). But she is only a congresswoman after all, and normally the candidate who gets the party's nomination is at least a senator or governor.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 05-19-2011, 05:20 PM

"Shoot watch what the Democraps do if she runs!"
They fear her, cause she's a woman for one and she's a good person for another! Watch! She's been getting campaign donations from all over the country! Plus she's not hard to look upon! Looking at Obama makes my FN ass tighten up every time I see that Pink-O wuss!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
IWillwork, you are new here so I will try to be kind.
"You don't have to be kind to me, and yeah! I'm new here hell just got a PC in Sep. and crashed it a couple of times, but I too have my reasons for being here and it sure the hell ain't cause an illegal cut in front of me at Walmart!

You sign this yet?

"Sign the petition and tell your friends!"

http://www.dontcensorthenet.com/full...ip-act-of-2011

Tell you family and friends to sign!
http://www.dontcensorthenet.com/thank-you

Last edited by willworkforfood; 05-19-2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Most of you here have known me a long time

I think right now Bachmann is our BEST CHOICE , if she runs

"willworkforfood" is not exactly a rookie , He has extensive experience in our movement , He did the research ,

JMO of course

Just because somebody shows up here as a newbie on this board , do not assume they are a rube , it wouldn't be prudent
"I've learned a lot from you Captain America!" and I know you're not here cause a illegal cut in front of you at Walmart! I want to help fight this anyway I can! I'm sick of whiny ass illegals and they're over endulged Anchors!
Old 05-19-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
[B]I am not too much for typing long post but here is my answer to Phil and Iwillwork.
True, this is my first time to hear from Iwillwork so, he/she is New to me.

My opinion of Palin, and I have said this before, she thinks of her self as a smart beauty queen. She is a smart mouth without a brain. She actually thinks she is Presidential Material.

Bachmann is another loud mouth who wants to be Queen and will go to any length to be one. She is another one who would love to see people tearing each other apart.
"Sounds like you had to take your fat cousin to the prom!"
Old 05-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Just have to tell you about a funny I heard a few days ago. Some commentator said Bachmann makes Palin look intelligent.
Who was that, Chris Matthews? Rachel Maddow? Really stupid comment if you ask me.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 05-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforfood View Post
wwff, I guess you don't know RIM05 is a female.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Old 05-19-2011, 06:03 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforfood View Post
If I may interject here. We don't do much censoring here, as we believe most people can defend themselves pretty well. But a little advice is given. Most of us are comrades, or at least should be, and there's no reason to get off on the wrong foot with anyone over politics. RIM is as opposed to illegalism as anyone I've seen, and has stood on the streets with many of us in threatening conditions. I know a little banter is standard on internet forums, but usually that kind of teasing is reserved for people who know each other a little first
Old 05-19-2011, 06:20 PM
Rebel

Quote:
I am not too much for typing long post but here is my answer to Phil and Iwillwork.
True, this is my first time to hear from Iwillwork so, he/she is New to me.

My opinion of Palin, and I have said this before, she thinks of her self as a smart beauty queen. She is a smart mouth without a brain. She actually thinks she is Presidential Material.

Bachmann is another loud mouth who wants to be Queen and will go to any length to be one. She is another one who would love to see people tearing each other apart.

I see and hear the same things everyone else here does. I make up my own mind about what is said and what fiddle is played by all.

Just have to tell you about a funny I heard a few days ago. Some commentator said Bachmann makes Palin look intelligent.
This is merely your opinion/perception, nothing to back up your opinion, therefore so much more BS. Plz do provide some facts upon which u base your opinion. Forgive me for saying so but this is the typical bastion of liberals, symbolism over substance. You will have to do better. Let's have some factual policy based stuff, not emotional, visceral reaction kind of stuff.
We are humans after all have logic, please use it.
circa 1974