Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:20 PM
Bear Flag Republican Bear Flag Republican is offline
Patriotic Pragmatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 626/818
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Where were these girls when I was young?
Eh, you get sick of them.
They're fun at first, but there's nothing like a constant parade of sluts to make you appreciate monogamy and actual love.
Although, perhaps the grass is just always greener on the other side ...
__________________
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
Eh, you get sick of them.
They're fun at first, but there's nothing like a constant parade of sluts to make you appreciate monogamy and actual love.
Although, perhaps the grass is just always greener on the other side ...
I never tired of sluts when I was young. Never. Actually thought pretty highly of them for the most part.
Monogomy is terrific too. Sluts are greatly appreciated while you search for that one terrific lasting relationship
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Bear Flag Republican Bear Flag Republican is offline
Patriotic Pragmatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 626/818
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I never tired of sluts when I was young. Never. Actually thought pretty highly of them for the most part.
Monogomy is terrific too. Sluts are greatly appreciated while you search for that one terrific lasting relationship
As long as they're honest about it that is ...
it's never fun when a slut convinces you she's a keeper.
__________________
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
As long as they're honest about it that is ...
it's never fun when a slut convinces you she's a keeper.
Ah yes...I detect the underlying scars of an abused, broken heart who went crawling back, time after time.
You know what's worse? Lonliness. I'll take an abusing slutty two-timer instead of perpetual solitide any day. Well...not when you're married of course.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Bear Flag Republican Bear Flag Republican is offline
Patriotic Pragmatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 626/818
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Ah yes...I detect the underlying scars of an abused, broken heart who went crawling back, time after time.
You know what's worse? Lonliness. I'll take an abusing slutty two-timer instead of perpetual solitide any day. Well...not when you're married of course.
yeah, loneliness sucks.
But, there's church for that. God won't give you 30 minutes of happiness, but he will give you an eternity of it
__________________
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved