Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-14-2011, 12:57 PM

Default They know this but not the Pledge of Allegiance.

This is an email I received. The entitlement attitude is so common and consistent that I wonder if they recite it before going to bed or will eventually get it tattooed on their chest to show how much La Raza cred they have. They recite the same thing practically word for word.

WHO'S CRYING? MY PEOPLE STILL HERE N THE FEW WHO R BEING DEPORTED WILL GET BACK ONCE WE LATINOS HELP DEMOCRATS TAKE OVER THE SENATE, CONGRESS N HELP OBAMA STAY IN POWER
U R THE B1TCHES CRYING EVERY SINGLE DAY LOL!
OPEN UR EYES KID, MY PEOPLE WILL NEVER LEAVE COMPRENDE?
SO LEARN HOW TO LIVE IN HATE MY NAZI FRIEND BECAUSE GOOD AMERICANS R NOT GOING TO LET LITTLE TERRORISTS LIKE U TERRORIZE CHILDREN OR WOMAN...
AMERICANS HAVE MORE RESPECT 4 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAN U PIECE OF SH1T

And you notice how they hide by hind the "children or women" just like they use race and minorities. At least he didn't call them undocumented.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:01 PM

As if they are the only ones who have children? Remarks like that will get no respect from me.