Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-25-2011, 01:12 PM

Default Barack Obama’s taxing times all relative

Barack Obama’s taxing times all relative
Barack Obama, it’s time your Auntie Zeituni moved into the White House with her family.
See, I believed you this week when you said, “Everyone’s gonna have to chip in. It’s only fair.”
That’s what you said before you got onto Air Force One (as opposed to one of those evil corporate jets) to fly to Chicago for the first of your two birthday parties.
“I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, we can’t balance the budget on the backs of the very people who have borne the biggest brunt of the recession.”
No, the brunt must be borne by those who don’t pay their “fair share.” The rich — that 1 percent of the population that makes 20 percent of the income and yet pays a mere 40.4 percent of the nation’s income taxes.
We’ve already asked too much of Auntie Zeituni, the illegal alien turned political refugee who lives on welfare in public housing (and did even before she was dealt the political refugee everything-free-in-America card).
Auntie Zeituni wouldn’t say anything, but you know she’d love to move uptown, to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Charity begins at home. And so does cutting the deficit. As you’ve said before, rich people like yourself are clamoring to “give back.”
But how exactly have you been giving back, Barack? Like all liberal politicians, you throw around quarters like they were manhole covers. And while you’re doing your best Scrooge McDuck impression, all the while your beloved Auntie Zeituni, with her Section 8, SSI, Mass Health, EBT card, Safelink etc. etc. etc., must be adding at least $50,000 a year to the federal deficit.
So move her into the White House. You pick up the tab. She’s your aunt, not mine.
I read just this week in the American Thinker that you’ve been denouncing the fact that those greedy evil Americans who actually work for a living get itemized deductions.
Yet this tax year, the Web site reported, you Obamas claimed $373,289 in itemized deductions. Had you merely used the standard deduction of $11,400, you could have jacked up your taxable income by $361,889. You could have paid — excuse me, “invested” — another $126,661 in income taxes. Money that would be used . . . for the children. You and the rest of the moonbats keep saying we need a “balanced” approach to solving the deficit problem. I agree we need balance — everybody who thunders about raising other people’s taxes should balance their rhetoric by paying more themselves, voluntarily.
Barack, do the right thing by Auntie Zeituni. Then we can start talking about helping your half-brother George. You remember George — he’s the guy who lives in a cardboard box in Nairobi.
http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/new...icleid=1356502