Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-17-2009, 04:53 PM

One of the points I was trying to make is that not everyone is the same person.

If someone is here without entering permissively through a legal point of entry deport them, regardless of their country of origin.

However, if everyone who has a brown skin and a Spanish last name is dumped into the same bag with illegal welfare cheats and illegal job stealers as well as gang bangers and trash scatterers, I believe the anti illegal immigration cause is lost.

For what it's worth.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
However, if everyone who has a brown skin and a Spanish last name is dumped into the same bag with illegal welfare cheats and illegal job stealers as well as gang bangers and trash scatterers, I believe the anti illegal immigration cause is lost.
If they are ILLEGAL then they do belong in the same bag as all illegals no matter what the name or color.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
If they are ILLEGAL then they do belong in the same bag as all illegals no matter what the name or color.
You're correct Rimo, but so many don't differentiate between someones legal status and their skin color. The La Raza crowd are very guilty of this, but so are many others on the opposite side. Each side exploits the errors of the other.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:22 PM

Well , when I came back here I am still the same person and will not mince PC words. If you don't like it , ban be

bottom line , you don't see the Irish, or Russians or Canadians to any large degree marching with their national flags demanding amnesty , special laws , special rules or anything else

All I see demanding these things are brown hispanics

Am I wrong here?

I see hispanics carrying mexican flags , not Irish carrying Irelands flag

I see hundreds of advocacy groups like la raza , maldef , mecha demanding rights for HISPANICS ,

On a personal level I see hundreds of spanish speakers using American benefits like food stamps , wic , and others on a daily basis

I live in a town that is spending multiple millions of dollars for dialysis care , post and pre natal and other medical services payed by taxpayer going to illegal aliens.

Maybe I'm just getting old and crochity by in my book this isn't right

Our military vets are getting screwed
our elderly are eating dog food
our schoos are a joke
our neighborhoods are turning into 3rd world slums
Time to call um as ya see um

If it doesn't measure up to the kumbyeya PC crowd , feel free to ban me
I have other homes.

Last edited by usa today; 12-19-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: really pissed
Old 12-19-2009, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post

bottom line , you don't see the Irish, or Russians or Canadians to any large degree marching with their national flags demanding amnesty , special laws , special rules or anything else

You do see the Irish, the Russians and the Canadians making themselves comfortable as illegals just like the Mexicans. They assume the same atitudes too, they don't need to march around, they leave that to the Mexicans and anything the Mexicans get, they will get too.

Our illegal immigration problem is not a strictly Mexican problem.

... and the Indians, and the middle easterners -- Pakistani, Persian whatever you got, the Chinese. And if you look in other countries, the same problem has a completely different face. In England it is not just the Middle Eaterners, there are Poles, Lithuanians.

Anyplace you have a country that is not allowed, for some reason, to police against people being inside the country who have no permission to be there.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:30 AM

In England the problem isn't illegal immigration but immigration because the Poles and Lithuanians are there legally courtesy of European Union agreements.

The problem isn't illegal immigration. It's immigration. It is a failure to become Americans, failure to become English and in France it's legal immigrants' failure to become French.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:21 AM

I wouldn't describe it as failure as much as it is lack of interest. Yes, it is an immigration problem. People are being allowed to immigrate for no good reason. And the problem is not just in the United States, it is an international problem.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:33 PM

the problem is that first world countries are run by liberals. If we stopped giving EVERYTHING to immigrants , both legal and illegal how many would still come?

Not many
Old 12-20-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well , when I came back here I am still the same person and will not mince PC words. If you don't like it , ban be

All I see demanding these things are brown hispanics

Am I wrong here?

I see hispanics carrying mexican flags , not Irish carrying Irelands flag

I see hundreds of advocacy groups like la raza , maldef , mecha demanding rights for HISPANICS ,

On a personal level I see hundreds of spanish speakers using American benefits like food stamps , wic , and others on a daily basis

I live in a town that is spending multiple millions of dollars for dialysis care , post and pre natal and other medical services payed by taxpayer going to illegal aliens.

Maybe I'm just getting old and crochity by in my book this isn't right

Our military vets are getting screwed
our elderly are eating dog food
our schoos are a joke
our neighborhoods are turning into 3rd world slums
Time to call um as ya see um

If it doesn't measure up to the kumbyeya PC crowd , feel free to ban me
I have other homes.
Please stop implying that this organization will ban you at the drop of a hat. It is insulting. We have rules that we expect EVERYONE to comply with. But we don't ban associates, we have a restricted area for those that are not in compliance with our rules. Your confronting this organization that we would ban you and you're standing up to us, is unnecessary.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:07 PM

It is necessary

People do need to understand that there are still Americans that refuse to knuckle under to the feel good , kum bye ya liberal crowds

The old Sos was a strong force , they could have been one of the premier
anti illegal immigration forces in this country

Alipac could have been also

Pc killed what should be 2 huge national orgs

I still contend that until we recognize the true enemy and can speak about it , we will lose this battle.