Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-22-2010, 09:05 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
If Davi is mentally ill, Pocho is ultimately loyal to La Raza, and I'm a stereotypical Zionist with an anti-white agenda, how in God's name did Frank escape being a secret operative of Fidel Castro?
I have it! Because Frank paid her off in a cleverly disguised loan
Old 08-22-2010, 09:09 AM

"I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?"

No one has to do anything to Jeff and no one has. It all began when davi was upset over how he had been treated on the old SOS and produced a video asking for justice. Jeff jumped in and threatened him with the "power" of the SoCal Patriot coalition put together by Chelene and of which he is the unelected "leader".

After seeing Jeff's attempted bullying of Davi i took the AVIMM group out of that coalition. The ugliness and manner in which Schwilk answered Davi's civilized call for justice was unacceptaqble to me.

Today Jeff is after me because of a legal issue involving his friend and myself.

From the time that SOS.info was first put on the web there has been an effort to discredit it's validity and to silence it
because someone fears it.

Last edited by Eagle1; 08-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I just don't understand what I view as the lunacy of power struggles, maneuvers for position, and character assassination in the anti illegal immigration movement.

I was never involved with Coe, Swilk, or the vast majority of the others. I never met Chelene, but Chelene did try to run me off the old board. And she was vicious about it.

The "anti American" invective is just one version of an old smear tactic. "If you don't agree with my narrow perspective you're anti-American!!!", or queer, back stabber, Benedict Arnold, molester of small bovines, incestuous, immoral, criminally inclined, sell out, and so on and on...

I don't have personal ties with those people, and I don't care what they might think of me. I sometimes feel very fortunate that there is only one person in the anti illegal movement who can tie my physical presence with my screen name without lots of footwork (a couple on the pro illegal side might have me nailed down)

I don't have your personal experience or personal investment and therefore my thought might be naive and simplistic or presumptuous and intrusive: work with whomever you can work with, and cut the rest in the clear.
I know I am using "I agree with you" quite a bit in this thread but I must use it again. I want no problems with anyone and generally I shine it on anyway. The matter becomes a different one when character assassination is involved. if someone declares that John Doe is a child molester, an agent provocateur or such, I believe it wise to counter the allegation so as to leave a rebuttal that others can look at.

Having at least countered the accusation then it is indeed time to move on and I have sometime back cut ties with Barbara Coe, Jeff Schwilk and Chelene Nightingale. Jeff to this day has posted some very derogatory and untrue things about me and quite a number of other activists in his San Diego Minutemen website under "patriot warnings". Besides myself he has Davi Rodriguess, SZ, Raymond Herrera, Britt and Deborah Craig listed as
people the SDMM find to be unacceptable to them and who they will not work with. In truth the listing is offensive in that all the folks I mentioned are dedicated anti-illegal immigration activists.

I do not intend to get caught up in the nonsense of back and forth accusations. I agree with you whole heartedly. I do think that it is wise to let everyone know what is being done though.

Last edited by Eagle1; 08-22-2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:28 PM

I am not disagreeing about any thing you are saying. It is just that I was always out there doing all the things we started doing when Joe first started SOS. I was friends to everyone and even if I was not too fond of a person, That person was one of Us and I never said any thing bad about them.
Long before old SOS folded I could see that some people were out to get others.
It shows how petty todays leaders are. They have a coalition and 'we better not show up at their picnic. Who here ever said they wanted to even be with them. The last event Jean organized at AA some did all they could to make it a failure. I was warned that I did not know what a snake pit I was getting in when I was posting on FBIS.

I wonder if those people ever realize how much damage they are doing to the movement as a whole.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not disagreeing about any thing you are saying. It is just that I was always out there doing all the things we started doing when Joe first started SOS. I was friends to everyone and even if I was not too fond of a person, That person was one of Us and I never said any thing bad about them.
Long before old SOS folded I could see that some people were out to get others.
It shows how petty todays leaders are. They have a coalition and 'we better not show up at their picnic. Who here ever said they wanted to even be with them. The last event Jean organized at AA some did all they could to make it a failure. I was warned that I did not know what a snake pit I was getting in when I was posting on FBIS.

I wonder if those people ever realize how much damage they are doing to the movement as a whole.
Rimo you're right. There is also one particular person who few know about that has tried to disrupt our work here at SOS.info. For that reason I've not been putting much effort into putting together events.

I'll work at putting something together very soon, but this week I've been hit with the salmomeilla poisoning. I was one of those who bought the eggs on the list and didn't know it until I became sick on Thursday. I'm getting better, but not 100%.

This work is completely voluntary and the payment received should not be feeding ones ego or trying to belittle another. We do what we're capable of to the desired degree of participation. This org is not for anyone's entertainment purposes, a stepping stone to a political future or to exploit the other participants for financial gain.

What Chelene did does not deserve a pass, because she knew at the time of taking the money she may have been planing to file for bankruptcy and didn't tell Frank, but continued to go through with the loan. Then instead of trying to find work to pay him back she pushed for this political farce of running for gov. Honoring her debts was the last thing on her mind. Frank was not someone in her personal life, but someone involved in this cause. So to bring this into debate is fair game, because the two issues are not separate. I don't think Chelene is the worst person in the world, she has contributed a great deal to the cause, but her actions on this issue and her actions against others can't be ignored.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 08-22-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:53 AM

Quote:
There is also one particular person who few know about that has tried to disrupt our work here at SOS.info. For that reason I've not been putting much effort into putting together events.
Anyone doing such a thing should be exposed in my opinion, however that is something left up to you and AG etc. I do know how there were those who tried to derail the last AA protest. I looked at the few who attended as true Patriots. That said I do realize always, some cannot attend because of work, distance, health etc.
Those people deserve all they are getting now, meaning all we are losing that has always been a given in our lives.

I am just thankful that I lived the good years.

Hope you are feeling better. I guess my cookie diet is good after all.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 AM
SOS Associate

Here's a link to the sound file from Nightingales trial with Frank:

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...14&postcount=3

The nightingales are appealing this decision today, but any files from that one will be two weeks away
Old 09-04-2010, 11:43 AM
SOS Associate

Nightingales' attempted at appealing the judgement failed.

Quote:
8/31/2010 TRIAL DE NOVO OF A SMALL CLAIMS.
THE ABOVE ENTITLED CAUSE CAME ON REGULARLY AT THIS TIME TODAY FOR HEARING WITH PARTIES PRESENT AS FOLLOWS:
FRANCISCO GASPAR JORGE (PL-1) APPEARS IN PROPRIA PERSONA.
MICHAEL BENJAMIN NIGHTINGALE (DE-2) APPEARS IN PROPRIA PERSONA.
DEFENDANT, CHELENE HOPE NIGHTINGALE APPEARS BY PHONE.
PLAINTIFF IS DULY SWORN AND TESTIFIES.
MICHAEL NIGHTINGALE AND CHELENE NIGHTINGALE DULY SWORN AND TESTIFIES ON BEHALF OF THE DEFENSE.
EXHIBIT LIST ATTACHED AND MADE A PART HEREOF.
JUDGMENT FOR PLAIONTIFF AGAINST DEFENDANTS, CHELENE HOPE NIGHTINGALE AND MICHAEL BENJAIME NIGHTINGALE, JOINTLY AND SEVERALY FOR PRINCIPAL $6200.00 PLUS COSTS OF $165.00.
NOTICE TO ISSUE FROM THE COURT.
THE COURT ORDERS AS FOLLOWS: EXHIBITS RETURNED TO THE OFFERING PARTY.
THE COURT ORDERS ADJOURNMENT