Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-02-2010, 05:57 AM

I am so happy for you , Jean. I would have loved to go but I am not like those Invaders who go out in that unforgiving AZ sun and then blame the US for their deaths. If you have a chance to find out about any American owned businesses we can order merchandise from it would be good.
Hope it will be a good turn out.

DO NOT FORGET A BIG HAT, SUN GLASSES AND A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:16 PM

And don't forget your American Spirit!
Old 06-02-2010, 10:56 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Are you going to be there, SZ?
Not sure, I'm torn at the moment. I'm either going to Phoenix or the event in San Diego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMyOwn View Post
Who cares about those two and their opinions??

Why assume and start sh*t before the event even starts?

Isn't this about the support of AZ and immigration laws? Forget about who might be there for cripes sakes.

That they will be present and have their opinions? Doesn't matter. That they will be present and may publicly give voice to their opinions from behind a microphone while banners and signs bearing my website's identifiers will be in the immediate vicinity with cameras and reporters all over the place? That worries me a great deal.

My website is my baby. It is also a reflection on me. My number one governing principle for it is intellectual gravitas/credibility. Everything good that it generates flows from that; and that is in direct conflict with Chelene's not infrequently voiced public musings about our president's legal residency status, the construction of politically calculated detention facilities in the Antelope Valley or Elvis currently working on a come back album while simultaneously holding down the evening managerial shift at the Dairy Queen in Las Cruces (actually, I don't think she subscribes to that last one).

Schwilk is less of a concern. He usually makes a pretty good account of himself from behind a microphone. The trouble he attracts is commonly internet-related. He's just sort of a loose cannon (hollering at women on film, bikini shots, "Korean Kommie Kunt," etc.), but not the type that I have to be concerned about at a public rally. He's sort of like Tony. His troubles usually start behind a keyboard connected to a computer with internet access.

So, in short, that's why these things sit in the back of my mind and I'm not sure whether to head off Phoenix when I know San Diego is a safer bet.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
So, in short, that's why these things sit in the back of my mind and I'm not sure whether to head off Phoenix when I know San Diego is a safer bet.
I am not able to do either, however I hope you decide on AZ because they are under so much pressure from the pro Illegal Invader Groups. If you do go please don't forget the camera.

Good luck to any and all who do go.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:29 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not able to do either, however I hope you decide on AZ because they are under so much pressure from the pro Illegal Invader Groups. If you do go please don't forget the camera.

Good luck to any and all who do go.

My decision has been made for me, RIM. I just got ordered into trial. I can't spend the time it would take to head to AZ (I think I'll attend the function in Phoenix on the 12th). San Diego, here I come!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:55 AM

Where ever you go, I think we will get a report from you. I will be waiting from news from AZ and any other place of interest.
Too bad you have to work.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Where ever you go, I think we will get a report from you. I will be waiting from news from AZ and any other place of interest.
I have been trying to get hold of Papoose since Tuesday because she has the video equipment. So far no luck. I really hope to hear from her today.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:53 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Yes, I will film and/or describe whatever happens outside SD City Hall tomorrow afternoon. Insofar as work is concerned, I'm happy to have it. Times are tough. Lots of people are scrounging around for money and have lost their employment. It has hit almost all professions, including mine. Missing out on Chelene Nightingale's scintillating upcoming public remarks will be a small price to pay.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I guess that is a poor choice of words. Maybe I should congratulate you instead. I do know one person who lost her job recently. It is no fun and I think it will only get worse no matter what the politicians say.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I have been trying to get hold of Papoose since Tuesday because she has the video equipment. So far no luck. I really hope to hear from her today.
Good news, James Spencer called me from Phoenix at 10 last night and told me he has the camera with him, so I'll hopefully be able to video some of the event. I just hope he remembers to charge the batteries.

Well it is 4am right now, I'm leaving in one hour. It will be 107 degrees today in Phoenix. Shade will be extremely important.