Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-26-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
open up your dam eyes, this a hole you voted for sucks and is bring this country to it's knees.
I don't have dam eyes, I have green eyes and they have been open longer than 'you' have been alive. You do not know who I voted for and it is none of 'your' damn business.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Star, you cannot dump all this on Obama. Please tell me who in all of our governmant has done a single thing to stop the invasion. Even the beloved GOP RONALD REAGAN was the one who gave the first amnesty and seems every one JUST LOVES HIM. Ike did deport a lot but that was at a time that we did not have droves of INVADERS everyday.
For the record, I and not defending Obama, just pointing out a fact.
DUMP-- I dumped nothing / NADA. I POSTED an article. NONE OF THE QUOTES WERE MINE, PLUS I OFFERED NO COMMENTS OF MY OWN...!! RE-READ THE ARTICLE!!

Your man Obama IS in charge. HE HAS REFUSED to SUPPORT the AZ Governor. Even after the passing of the law *Obama now THREATENS TO sue* the state of AZ!!

No one IS fooled, I know your an Obamabot and still DEFENDING him, very sad!!

I have NEVER EVER in my life seen a president so dedicated TO CHANGE, the word he should of used is TRANSFORMATION (transformation into destruction). Obama IS SO ARROGANT, he wants to destroy America and rebuild it in his image of black liberation ideology. Obama wants a society of *rules* his rules to bend and break, his ideology of EQUAL JUSTICE. Obama's new nation would not be a nation under God of course.

Last edited by Star; 04-27-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:58 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
No one IS fooled, I know your an Obamabot and still DEFENDING him, very sad!!.
I don't understand why some of us use this type of commentary here. Does everyone remember how our previous Managing Director-wench, Chelene Nightingale, used the same strategy to marginalize and demonize the support body here if they did not subscribe to her chosen religion and politics? Does anyone here think it worked? Did that method win people over?
Personally I think it did not, does not, and will not.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:00 AM

If anyone has enough objection to Rim05's apparent support for the Obamination, I recommend doing an advanced search by user name "Rim05", search term "Obama" with the display option on the search set to "Show results as: Posts".

Here is a link to that search:

http://www.saveourstate.info/search.php?searchid=13732

By Rim05's posts, it would seem Rim05 is a little sensitive to Obama as an image, but has little sympathy for the individual or his presidency. I don't think Rim05 would qualify as an Obamabot. Rim05 has posted that Rim05 is a Democrat.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't understand why some of us use this type of commentary here. Does everyone remember how our previous Managing Director-wench, Chelene Nightingale, used the same strategy to marginalize and demonize the support body here if they did not subscribe to her chosen religion and politics? Does anyone here think it worked? Did that method win people over?
Personally I think it did not, does not, and will not.
And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05
Star, you cannot dump all this on Obama. Please tell me who in all of our governmant has done a single thing to stop the invasion. Even the beloved GOP RONALD REAGAN was the one who gave the first amnesty and seems every one JUST LOVES HIM. Ike did deport a lot but that was at a time that we did not have droves of INVADERS everyday.

Excuse ME--- but Rim05 IS THE DUMPER...!!
OH MY--- I Said...
Quote:
No one IS fooled, I know your an Obamabot and still DEFENDING him, very sad!!
And, NOW you say, I'm *DEMONIZING A SUPPORT MEMBER of this group* AND, OF *THE DEAR LEADER* whom IS knowingly, willingly and with total delight destroying this country as fast as HE CAN.

I'm Gone... MY CHOICE...
Pls. delete me ASAP, my profile from the board, thanks.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:47 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
And, NOW you say, I'm *DEMONIZING A SUPPORT MEMBER of this group* AND, OF *THE DEAR LEADER* whom IS knowingly, willingly and with total delight destroying this country as fast as HE CAN.

I'm Gone... MY CHOICE...
Pls. delete me ASAP, my profile from the board, thanks.
A little thin on the skin there Star. I asked you if you thought the strategy would work. No one should question you?
Old 04-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
If anyone has enough objection to Rim05's apparent support for the Obamination, I recommend doing an advanced search by user name "Rim05", search term "Obama" with the display option on the search set to "Show results as: Posts".

Here is a link to that search:

http://www.saveourstate.info/search.php?searchid=13732

By Rim05's posts, it would seem Rim05 is a little sensitive to Obama as an image, but has little sympathy for the individual or his presidency. I don't think Rim05 would qualify as an Obamabot. Rim05 has posted that Rim05 is a Democrat.
Rim05 HAS BEEN A STAUNCH OBAMA SUPPORTER, WAS VARY PROUD TO VOTE FOR HIM. I don't like to be nasty, but I will just say the old boards are full of Rim05 defending & supporting Obama.

MANY OF US THAT HAS BEEN AROUND ALONG TIME KNOW WHO RIM05 IS... if IN that DUMP HE DID ON PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS and WHICH HE DIRECTED TO ME... (NOTE: I made no comments in the post... only the article was posted...). Even the note about thanking Brewer for signing was part of the article!! Check it out... the first post of this thread, I put the link to the article.

Rim05 WOULD NEVER OF MENTIONED OBAMA IN THAT PARTICULAR DUMP EXCEPT HE WANTED TO DEFEND *the ONE*... AND JAB AT ME.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
A little thin on the skin there Star. I asked you if you thought the strategy would work. No one should question you?
I'm not demonizing Rim05.

I'm not going to post back to you, just pls. get me deleted. I will ALWAYS BE IN THE FIGHT. I however am BREAKING membership with this group.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:44 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I'm not demonizing Rim05.

I'm not going to post back to you, just pls. get me deleted. I will ALWAYS BE IN THE FIGHT. I however am BREAKING membership with this group.
You still did not answer the question. Do you think that strategy works? Do you think that calling Rim05 an Obamabot is going to change her mind to another type of thinking?
We don't generally delete things here, not even when we don't like what people say. It would have to be a broken rule, and I don't see where you broke any rules.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Star, you may be right. Rim05 may be an Obamabot. If so, Rim is being very slippery about it and slippery enough to make you look hysterical if you are not careful. It's always better to err on the restrained side, even to the obvious, especially in print.