Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-08-2010, 03:32 PM

Default "Conservative" Hugh Hewitt says 90% of Americans favor amnesty for Illegals

RINO "Conservative" Hugh Hewitt (870 AM Los Angeles) says 90% of the American people favor amnesty. He calls it "regularization." This was on April 30, 2010. A partial transcript is below from his web site. This filthy stinking RINO is a bad as any Democrat. Over and over I have heard him plea for funds for Haiti, China, Somlia, Domincan Republic, etc. NEVER A WORD OF COMPASSION FOR AMERICANS WHOSE JOBS AND LIVLIHOODS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY ILLEGAL ALIENS. Where in the Hell do they find these people?

How can this Quisling say this in the face of overwhelming grass roots opposition to the Bush=McCain Amnesty scheme, separate and apart from massive popular support for the new AZ law? It's like he is disconnected from reality or something.

HH: That is exactly my position, as it has been for five years. I’d call it regularization, not amnesty, and we may separate on this, Charles. I would never allow anyone who entered the country illegally and did not return to come in, to become a citizen. I wouldn’t allow them to vote. But to stay in place and regularize their status and Green Card them? Yes.

CK: Yeah. Sure. I mean, I think once…if people had a sense that we closed the border, and we can do it, then I think the mood of the country would change, and we would work out details on how, as you know, regularize…you know, we could work out a system, and we’d get a national consensus on this, and people would say okay, that’s fine, a one shot deal. But not endless, and that’s the problem.

HH: I think 90% of the country is there. I really do.

CK: Absolutely.

HH: I think so. Charles Krauthammer from the Washington Post, always a pleasure, Charles.

End of interview.

http://www.hughhewitt.com/transcript...f-e82147b7181a
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49 PM
SOS Associate

Whenever anyone claiming to be a conservative starts making up new names for granting amnesty to illegals, the red flag is up. It's a marketing gimmick and it's not any different from rebranding cheap quality Chinese made goods in boxes that say "made in the USA". The product inside is what you get, not what the box says it is.