Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-04-2012, 05:03 AM

Default How to pick a loser.

I recognize that there isn't much, if any, enthusiasm here in discussing the Presidential candidates.

My observations:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorsed Rick Perry - gone !

Chuck Norris endorsed Newt Gingrich. Sarah Palin chose Newt. Michelle Malkin endorsed Newt.

Tom Tancredo - Rick Santorum.

I can only wonder if their thinking is driven by their desire to back a conservative ? That's fine if the choice can beat Obama. If not it's a mistake.

Donald Trump picked Mitt. Chris Christie picked Mitt. Mitt is leading and running away - so far.

I won' go into any sales spiel trying to sell Mitt. As I said, I selected him back in June of 2011. Newt will fade. Santorum is running a distant third. He's toast. Ron Paul isn't viable. They just don't realize it as yet. I applaud their courage but as the donations dry up they will be left with million dollar debts to pay which they can't.

I'm not making any predictions but the indicators are more and more, that Obama is finished. He may not even be able to run.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:14 AM

Default Changes

From 02-04 until today 02-29 lots of changes. Can't recall a primary as turbulent as this one.

Santorum came back as a surprise.

But Mitt has now taken Arizona and Michigan. He is the only candidate that maintains his position steadily without wild fluctuations.

No predictions from me.

I said I wouldn't bash Obama. It's a waste of time. However, he is becoming increasingly radical. His position on gasoline prices. Won't do anything. His Secy of Energy Chou actually want prices to go UP !!!! Now dismantling Federal Customs and Immigration enforcement. Stopping deportations, closing F-287-G training. Mandating contraceptives. Attacking law enforcement via DOJ Thomas Perez. And MUCH more adversity - MUCH !

I'm not complaining. Just keep paying out the rope - more and more. "They" are no longer on the same planet with America.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:45 AM

mr. O will try to destroy as much as possible in very short time.