Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 AM

Default The American Independent Party of California nominates Tom Hoefling for President

The American Independent Party of California nominates Tom Hoefling for President

http://www.tomhoefling.com/8/post/20...president.html

The American Independent Party of California nominates Tom Hoefling for President

08/11/2012

Tom Hoefling for President 2012

The American Independent Party of California, in convention, nominated me today for the office of President of the United States. This gives us the 2012 presidential ballot line.

My thanks to all who participated in the process, and to presidential candidates Wiley Drake and Virgil Goode, both of whom were present and who graciously released their delegates in order to make the final vote a unanimous one.

We'll be commenting extensively in the days ahead on the events of today and the important ramifications of this nomination.

It's time for pro-life, pro-liberty, pro-Constitution Reagan conservatives to once again have representation in California.

Let's get it done!

For Life, Liberty, and the Constitution,
Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 AM
SOS Associate

No disrespect for the guy, but does it seem the AIP just can't find a candidate with any moxxy these days. But I must admit they've stepped above their last candidate for governor. Unfortunately for them...and us I guess,...they could have belly crawled above her.